Candy Bar containers/bags
For those of you that are having a Candy Bar at your reception, what are you using for the containers? I checked those little silk bags at the craft stores but they are small.

Married: 08/01/2009
Reviews: 5
Posted On: Jul 1, 2009 at 6:44 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

8 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Reviews: 1
Jul 01, 2009 at 6:49 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Im using the tall cello bags that I found in the candy making isle of the craft store. They are tall and slender, perfect for candy and you can get twist ties or ribbon in your color if you want. YOu can even get decorated bags online or ebay

Reviews: 5
Jul 01, 2009 at 7:03 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Thanks Anne. I will check it out.

Married: 05/08/2010
Jul 01, 2009 at 10:25 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I am thinking about buying full size Hershy bars at Sams Club and using a template I downloaded from the internet to print and "cover" the bars. It is designed to look like a Hershy bar wrap but says "HersnHis" instead of Hershy and has our names. It works well since our colors are brown with accents of pink and green. If you would like, I would be happy to send you a copy of the template I downloaded.

Married: 09/12/2009
Reviews: 6
Jul 02, 2009 at 8:44 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
We are not doing candy but it is an Italian tradition to have a cookie table that guests can choose cookies to take home with them... We got little paper bags in bright pink and light pink from Michael's (I think they were like $2.99 for 12) and we are putting a little stamp on each...

Married: 07/17/2009
Reviews: 10
Jul 02, 2009 at 12:06 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
We are doing a candy bar! We got white paper lunch bag (stylist with silver writting) with our monogram on them. They really look nice. Here is the website: www.myweddingreceptionideas.com
Good luck!

Married: 07/20/2009
Jul 02, 2009 at 1:32 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I think a pp mentioned that you can buy "Special" candy bars that are wrapped in a wedding design that is personalized. I am considering doing that or having M&Ms with our names and the wedding date on them...Really they are reasonably priced as well-- I bought some bars to give out at the birth of my nephew (instead of cigars) ;-)

Check out:
www.worldsfinestchocolate.com

or the Personalized M&Ms:
http://www.mymms.com/celebrations/weddings.asp
They are a bit more expensive, but you can buy them in a bag and you can coordinate them with your wedding colors... or you can buy them in bulk and just put them in bowls as part of your table decorations...

Cakes by Jennifer
Jul 02, 2009 at 2:02 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
My friend had a candy bar at her reception and she set out chinese take out style boxes that everyone loved! I'm pretty sure you can buy them at party stores in different colors to match your reception.

Crystal

Crystal Sword Jewelry & Gifts
Jul 02, 2009 at 4:12 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I was in Wal-Mart the other day and they had a huge selection of the Chinese Take-out buckets in assorted colors, some were by the wedding/craft stuff and some were in the seasonal summer stuff.
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct