You & Me Wedding Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I hired Meredith and Christian for our wedding in July, 2010. Even though it rained, they captured such amazing pictures! They were so nice and extremely professional throughout the day, and catered to anything we wanted to do! They work very well together, incorporating they're own styles into all of the pictures. We wanted all the pictures we could get! They also have amazing prices, which in this day and age, for two photographers is unheard of! They were easy to contact before and after the wedding, so I knew we were in good hands! If you want amazing pictures to create lifelong memories, Meredith and Christian are hands down, the best choice!
Wedding: 07/10/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Ryan And I hired Christian and Meredith to shoot our wedding in June and we were extremely happy with our decision! Not only were they professional, but their creativity shines through in the pictures. We enjoyed that they were able to capture all of our memories without us even noticing. They work very well together as a team and seeing each of their individual shoots creates the perfect wedding album. If you hire this team you can expect extraordinary photography at an unbeatable price. We are extremely happy with our decision and the memories that we have from them will last us a lifetime.
Wedding: 06/26/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wife and I tied the knot in November 2009 and we decided to have Meredith and Christian do our photography...talk about an awesome decision! Meredith and Christian were extremely professional and knowledgable. They both work wonderfully as a team and seem to feed off of one another's creativity very well. After seeing the prints Meredith and Christian shot for my wife and I on our big day, I would recomend You & Me Wedding Photography to any couple who are planning on getting married. These two are very gifted and have a raw tallent for capturing big moments behind a camera lens. You & Me Wedding Photography; a wise decision for you and yours on your upcoming big day!
Wedding: 11/06/2009