Weddings by FortyOneTwenty

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Catherine
08/11/2012

The quality of their work is amazing! I've seen MANY wedding videos and they do not compare to the ones by FortyOneTwenty. For me, what stood out most about them, is their technique in filming and the way they captured our wedding, as well as the other wedding videos they've done. They were on point with every details and emotions that were felt on that day that could only be captured through film only. That is why we were so happy that they were part of our wedding. Their pricing was pretty high (they were our most expensive vendor), but it was worth it. My husband and I watch our video almost everyday and it never fails to bring us back on that special day, always with a smile on our faces.
We give them 3 stars for responsiveness because there was a point when it took them a while to reply back to us. But they usually have great reviews so I trusted that will get back to us soon. When we did get a reply back, they mentioned that they were actually on vacation and had problems with their voicemail/away-email system.
Overall, I definitely recommend them for your wedding event :)

Weddings by FortyOneTwenty responded with the following comments:

Hey Catherine - It was an absolute pleasure working with you both. We can't apologize enough for the delayed responses and appreciate your patience while we worked out the kinks in our email system. Thanks so much for the review!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago
3.7

I wanted this company because they have extremely great quality videos. My only complaint is that these guys were so focused on getting the shots they needed, they weren't that friendly and sometimes gave me a hard time. It was a little bit stressful, especially because the day itself is already busy and chaotic, but I trust that our video will turn out great.

Services Used: Videography

I didn't know that we would really want or need a videographer until I came across the 4120 boys via Style Me Pretty's Little Black Book of Vendors. After looking at some of the previews from other weddings they've done, I began to realize that the photos and video of the day is really all that you get to hang on to after the fact. And Holy Moly, does it go by in a flash. And while I couldn't be more in love with our photographs (and our photographer!), having video of our day makes it so easy to relive the moment, and will be a joy to share with our children one day.

These guys were awesome. Matt, Matt, and Steve were personable but not the least bit intrusive; in fact, we had many guests that didn't even know we had videographers at all. And the guests who did notice them (my new sister-in-law in particular) want to be their new best friend.

We will be eternally grateful to Matt, Matt, and Steve for what they've created for us.

Services Used: Videography

4120 truly went above and beyond and exceeded any and all expectations throughout the entire process. Pricing was very reasonable and the final outcome was true perfection. On the day of the wedding 4120 provided 3 cameras and they truly captured every moment from entire day.

We still watch the highlight reel and are constantly showing our friends and family, reminiscing the great memories from our big day. These videos are treasures we'll have for the rest of our life. Thank you so much to Matt and his incredible team.

Services Used: Videography

Matt and Matt at 4120 were polite, professional, and best of all weren't intrusive during the entire day. We enjoyed how they got to know us before the wedding to understand our personalities and tastes. They really have an eye for capturing the moment in a way you won't believe. We would highly recommend them to anyone we know. Thanks again guys.
Cheers!
Stef and Jim Navarra

Services Used: Videography

These guys are amazing. My husband and I were giving up on finding a videographer for our wedding as we didn't see anyone who did work we truly loved. I happened to just find this company through a wedding blog, and I'm so happy I did! They are professional and the work speaks for itself. It's not cheap, but you get what you pay for, which is memories to last a lifetime. If you're looking for a videographer that's not stuck in the past and actually uses good music! then you have to give these guys a try.

Services Used: Videography

These guys bring a unique blend of creativity and passion that sets them apart from the rest. They are very professional and are very sensitive to the bride and groom's need's on their special day. They do a great job of caputuring each and every moment while staying virtually invisible. We feel very fortunate to have had them for our wedding and will be recommending them to everyone we know who will be getting married in the future.

Services Used: Videography

Easy to work with and unobtrusive. Cool guys who see many interesting details and angles that you will be pleased with. Unlike some videos I've seen that were over the top, these guys shoot with class and subtlety.

Services Used: Videography

"The video of our wedding from 4120 brings everyone I know to tears. It caught the most special parts of our day and when I watch it I feel like I am reliving those precious moments. They were fantastic at our wedding; I completely forgot they were there because they were so discreet, but when I watch the video I see that they captured everything. They did such an amazing job. I wasn't going to have videographer at our wedding, but now I see what a wonderful thing it is, it brings our wedding day back to life. I am so glad they were there and I would recommend them to any bride planning a wedding. "

Services Used: Videography

Not a bride, but was so moved by the job that 4120 did at the wedding of my good friend of 20 years (at which I was the Officiant) that I sent them an unsolicited note. Thought I'd pass it along to others in search of top-notch work for their own extraordinary and blessed wedding occasions.

Dear 4120,

Just wanted to let you know that I am thoroughly impressed, blown away actually, at the quality of your work and the truly joyful essence of the finished product of Blair & Erin's wedding video. Extraordinary stuff you all put together, and such a celebration of beauty and goodness. A sincere thank you for such a deep and bright ray of sunshine!

Your team exhibited utmost professionalism during the entire event, and you all were very pleasant to work alongside. My hope is that I continue to encounter such gifted folks in my years of ministry.

All the very best,

Erik Wiebe
Officiant at Blair & Erin's Wedding
Pastoral Associate, First Presbyterian Church Wilmette, IL

Services Used: Videography

FortyOneTwenty recently shot a video for my wedding day. They were extremely professional, yet personal and pleasant to work with. The day ran smoothly and they made it as easy as they possibly could for everyone involved. I even found them comforting to have around for the duration of the day because they were relaxed, yet fun people to be around. The end result exceeded my expectations by far. From the quality of their equipment, to their professionalism, and the delivery of the product...I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for videography for their event. I encourage you to visit their site and take a look at the standard of excellence they have to offer. They captured such intimate moments of me and my husband that I will forever be grateful to have. I couldn't be happier with our video. From start to finish, I am confident that they will exceed anyone's expectations.

Services Used: Videography

Only one word can describe FortyOneTwenty work ethic and quality of work. WOW!!!.Extremely highly recommended.