Wedding Ceremonies by Enrique

Profile Picture
Mari
1 Review
08/25/2012

Made our wedding complete, especially the fact that it was a Spanish speaking crowd... Love every mintue of it...

Profile Picture
Dineen
1 Review
06/30/2012

Enrique exceeded our expectations for our wedding, the service that he provided was extremely professional and the quality of service was amazing. Our wedding day was a magical night and Enrique was a huge part of that!!!

Wedding Ceremonies by Enrique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much. It was an honor to be a part of your special day.

Services Used: Officiant

Enrique was great. He managed to work with us to develop a Spanish and English bilingual ceremony. He even got soaked on our wedding day but never complained. He was punctual and reliable. We would not hesitate to recommend him.

Services Used: Officiant

Great Service, was on time and was real professional.

Services Used: Officiant

Enrique was professional and responsive. Will recommend him to others. We had an amazing wedding!

Services Used: Officiant

My fiance and I planned last minute wedding (literally in two days!) We emailed Mr. Castro at 11:30 pm and received a response by 6 am. We were thrilled with our ceremony! It was spiritual and beautiful! Just like I had dreamed! Thank you so much Mr. Castro for working with us...you were the prefect touch to our little wedding! And were received our certificate before we came back from or honeymoon!!

Services Used: Officiant

We would like to thank enrique, for a great ceremony and uniting me and My wife love, he was there every call nd when we need him , was on time with no problems first officiant i call btween alot others n didnt have to look no futher then him, vaule was great jus kno that enrique is what u want thanks for an amazing trip n ceremony, ill recommend anyone to Check him out

Services Used: Officiant

Enrique is amazing we are so happy we found him. Our first meeting he did a great job explaining everything we had to do and know. He also had extensive knowledge of our concerns and did a great job putting our minds at ease. The day of our wedding he was very punctual and he didn't complain once about the 32 degree weather.
He is amazing we would highly recommend him!!

Steven/Anthony Mulvey-Reyes

Services Used: Officiant

Enrique was great. He made it work on an extremely short notice(same day)! He showed up on time and had plenty of patience while we were still doing last minute adjustments. One of nicest individuals I met in recent times. Highly recommend! Our wedding was performed at our home in privacy of close friends and family. Thanks again Enrique!

Services Used: Officiant

Enrique was incredible! Very professional, friendly and accommodating!
He made our day so special!

4.7

Enrique was wonderful! His ceremony was absoluetly beautiful. Much more than I expected actually! He was patient and flexible when we had to change the ceremony site due to the rain-even with having another ceremony to perform after mine. My husband and I are extremely happy with the ceremony Enrique provided. Even my mom said it was her favorite part of the day! Thanks!!

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and i were very happy from the service given by Enrique. we were quite at ease with him, he was easy going and very professional. He is wonderful and a must for your wedding day. i will definitely recommend Enrique to all my friends and family members that will be getting married in the future....

Services Used: Officiant

Everything we could have hoped for. He Was the first Minister we found who wanted to meet with us and get to know us. Made us feel comfortable and helped us to relax a bit with all of the stress we had going on. Had a nice service planned and good ideas.

Wedding Ceremonies by Enrique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Derek, it was truly a pleasure.

Services Used: Officiant

This man is an awsome wedding officiant. He was there on time. He is fluent in Spanish and English. he came to our house to sign the contract 2 weeks before our wedding. We really recommend him

Wedding Ceremonies by Enrique responded with the following comments:

Gracias Dasuly. It was an honor to be a part of your special day.

Services Used: Officiant

I could not have been more satisfied with my choice to have Mr Castro as our Wedding Officiant. His professional and courestous ways were more than appreciated, and he made our day even more special with his genuine personality.