The Pros - Disc Jockeys
Music your way on your special day!
Nationwide

Flexibility:
 (4.0/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Use DJ Bill Mazzara for our daughters wedding and he did a great job. He kept our guests dancing all night with great music choices. He took the time to understand our choices for music and the type of reception we wanted to host. His experience and professionalism is top notch. I would highly recommend using Bill for your wedding.
Wedding: 05/25/2014
0.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  1.5
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 2 Reviews
I hired the Pros DJ Service for my wedding we had a terrible experience with them. I had read several bad reviews on here before we hired them but I figured I would give them a shot. Needless to say I wish I didn't our DJ showed up 20 minutes late to our reception. We had to play our first dance song over the in-house sound system at the venue. He played NONE of our requested songs we submitted via the pros online music selection system. I had guests tell me how horrible our DJ was. Thank you Pros for wrecking my wedding something I can never redo. Take my advice anyone that is thinking about hiring The Pros DON'T THEY WILL WRECK YOUR WEDDING.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding DJ was Damon. He was great. Our venue sent him to the wrong room, but he was able to quickly get to the right one and he made the whole night fun and unforgettable.
Wedding: 06/01/2013
2.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5
The dJ we got did not play our first dance song everal times and even right before we went into the ballroom. He also did not play songs as what was requested. I asked specifically for him to not play oldies but he was still playing them throughout the night.
Wedding: 05/19/2013
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Hi everyone! I just had a pretty solid DJ experience for my wedding. He was on time, punctual, etc. My main qualms? He didn't read all of the bridal party intros as requested, didn't play a few of the songs we asked to be incorporated in the wedding (though he played the correct songs for say, the father daughter dance). As far as my experience with the The Pros in general, they hassle you and don't have great communication with you once you pay for the service (they are very sales driven). BUT, I did still find that they were a great bang for the buck (we were definitely on a budget) and I would recommend them, at least in the NY area. Good luck friends!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This review is for DJ Tommy Mac in particular. A few days before the wedding, I gave Tommy Mac a list of songs and several MP3s that I wanted played, some with specific instructions to go along with them. He played my ceremony music flawlessly, and the first dance songs as well, following instructions to fade out at certain points when I asked him to. He made sure to play all of the other songs I really wanted in there, and people had a lot of fun with the centerpiece game he made up! Thanks again!
Wedding: 10/12/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everyone at The Pros was great and Dj Rob was the best! He played all the songs I requested, while playing other great songs that kept everyone on the dance floor which was exactly what I wanted. He was on time, professional and transitioned the songs very well. I can't say anything bad about The Pros or Dj Rob!!
Wedding: 10/07/2012
2.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Anonymous 5 Reviews
The Pro's contacted me a few days before to tell me that the DJ I had booked over a year prior would not be able to attend my wedding. The replacement DJ did not play the selections I had asked for and gone over with him and kept taking requests from the kids at the wedding. He played songs more than once and everyone left early because he failed to play any slow songs or get people up and dancing.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We are rating the Pros and specifically OUR DJ - Aaron with a 5 across the board. They were affordable, BY FAR. And so flexible. I was able to coordinate their time to ensure we had music playing as guests arrived. We had a great conference call with our DJ the week of the wedding to finalize everything. He arrived ON time and early and met with the groom to ensure all details were covered.

Music was perfect and he was SO FUNNY. We were concerned with the dancing as we had an early wedding. So we asked for a ton of dance music with some specific songs and he did it perfectly. We have been told weeks later how much fun and the best wedding people had been to.

A special tough; DJ made us up 2 CDs with our names and our music on them. We've been listening to them for weeks now.

We also had our our coordinate, Leighann that was fantastic. HIGHLY recommend them!!!
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used a DJ from the Pros for our cocktail hour and reception. The music during our reception was great and was exactly what we had requested in the online questionnaire we completed. The majority of our wedding guests were dancing, and we had a very lively reception! The Pros were easy to work with. Their packages are very reasonable.
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I worked with Chris and I was really pleased by his work. I only talked to him on the phone twice, but with those two conversations and the online form I filled out, he was able to get exactly what I wanted. The party was awesome and people were dancing all night. He did such a good job, even some of the servers were dancing.

My family is Puerto Rican, and my husband's family is not. I wanted a mix of Latin music, but not too much and Chris found the perfect balance. We had plenty of Spanish music blended into the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing, but not so much that it dominated the party. He really understood what I wanted and I had a blast. It was truly perfect.

My complaint is with the Pros system though, not with Chris. I didn't like that I had to work with a representative for the majority of the time of my contract. She would respond quickly to my emails, but didn't always answer all of the questions that I asked. I felt like Chris, and all my other vendors, understood that being a bride can make a person nervous and she wasn't very compassionate or responsive to questions I asked.

However, I like the online forms you can fill out with music selections and that helped give me ideas of what songs I wanted to use. Also, the Pros are flexible because I gave Chris my final information only a week before the wedding.
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had The Pros- DJ for our wedding reception last weekend...our DJ was MJ and he was AWESOME!! We said prior to the wedding that the DJ makes the reception and people said it was the BEST wedding they have been to in a long time. People danced from the minute the reception started and nobody left until they venue made us leave.
Wedding: 06/09/2012
2.1/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
I used the pros for my dj, videography, and photograpy. My professionals were fantastic. With that said, the company changed my photographer three times and assigned me two that I did not like without my consent. My dj was changed without any notification and, after they promised no more changes, we got a new wedding coordinator. This all happened after we could not get our deposit back. The only reason they got two stars is because our professionals took great care of us. Please look this company up on the better business bureau before picking them.
Wedding: 06/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Peter from The Pros was amazing! We had so much fun!!!
Wedding: 06/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jason Quinn is the best DJ ever!!!! We felt like he was a part of our family at the reception. He was responsive, professional and very flexible. He was very laid back and made the entire process painless.

I wish there was a higher rating than a 5, because Jason definitely deserves it.

The Pros is an awesome company. Their prices were the best value and their service far exceeded any of our expectations.

If you want to have fun, good times and great dancing at your wedding, you MUST book Jason!
Wedding: 06/02/2012
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
We used DJ Tommy Mac from the Pros, and we loved everything he played at our reception. He was very professional and worked hard to make sure we got everything we wanted. We were also in contact with Jenny in the main office, and she was extremely helpful too. I would recommend Tommy Mac for a DJ for any event.
Wedding: 05/27/2012
 800-843-7767
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire