The Hair Genie

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Can I give 10 stars? Because 5 stars doesn't quite cut it for how TALENTED and FANTASTIC Jenn the Hair Genie is! Jenn had done my hair twice previously and did such an incredible job that she was seriously the first vendor I booked as soon as I booked my wedding venue! My hair for my wedding (on a HOT and HUMID day may I add), stayed the ENTIRE time and looked amazing. She is the most talented (wedding) hair stylist I have ever met and I am so fortunate to have had her available for my wedding day. ALL of my bridal party's hair looked incredible as well! If Jenn is available for your wedding date, I highly recommend snatching her up as soon as possible - you will be glad you did!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jen was amazing. Not only did she do my hair perfectly she fixed my veil to make it wrinkle free. She put my tiara on she got me into my dress and tied me up. she is awesome. she did a wedding right before mine and she was full of energy. She is a tough cookie but I love her to death. she not only did my hair she did my moms my niece and my step daughter and my sis-in-law she made everyone beautiful. she was great at what she did. She too also made me sit still and stop running around like a maniac. When I went for my trial that was it. I didn't need anyone else to do my hair. she made me beautiful. it was great. I looked awesome and so did my girls. we were stunning. Yep. I felt amazing that day. I felt so beautiful thank you Jen for all of your hard work and for coming out to me. you are awesome and amazing. I so recommend you to anyone that wants a great job and to look fabulous on the day of their wedding. you are great Jennifer.
thank you again.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Jenn the Hair genie was amazing. She nailed the style I wanted at my trial and on the wedding day. I felt so sexy and beautiful. She also did my bridal party hair, and they looked gorgeous. One bridesmaid in particular has thin hair that never holds a curl, but Jenn did it so it would, and it actually did!!!. Jenn is amazing, and you feel like she is your friend which is important since it kept me calm that morning.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jenn the Hair Genie did an amazing job. Her prices were great and she did a stunning job on both myself and my bridesmaids. There were times it was a little hard to get in touch with her, but she was very flexible and is well worth it. She even stayed at my house longer than she was originally supposed to because of a hold-up with my flowers. I would definitely recommend her.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I love love love love love Jenn! She did an amazing trial for me and I booked her on the spot! My hair was exactly what I was looking for and she was so easy to work with to get my ideas across too. Jenn has a great personality and I knew that she would be someone I would want with me the day of the wedding. She got to my bridesmaids house where we were all getting ready super early on the day of a huge snowstorm and had the best attitude which is why i loved working with her (besides the fact she doesamazing work!). Jenn did my matron of honor's hair and one of my bridesmaids, and my hair too obviously. My matron of honor looked gorgeous and her hair was exactly how i wanted it. My bridesmaid (who came with me to my trial and wanted Jeen to do her hair without a doubt in her mind!) was so nervous to get her hair done because it is very short and thin and she needed extensions. But when Jenn was done she loved her hair so much, and you could not tell that it was extensions at all, it was perfect! My hair came out even better than at the trial and made me feel gorgeous. Jenn is definately worth every penny and she stayed with me even after all of our hair was done and helped me get into my dress and make sure everything was perfect. I had a stomach virus the whole day before my wedding and still felt ill the day of and you could not tell I was sick at all with how great my hair and everything else came out. Jenn even checked up on my later that night which I will never forget, and all of these things are mainly the reason why I now go to Jenn for all my hair care needs (cut, color, and events)! Oh and my hair stayed mostly the whole night and i only say mostly because i was outside while the snow was coming down taking pictures for a quite a bit so some of the curl came out a little but nothing crazy =)