Reviews (5)
Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

Anonymous 5 Reviews
My mom met with the staff at Dutch Iris since i couldnt make it into town. She brought pictures of arrangements i liked, flowers and colors i wanted as well as ideas i had. They took what my mom said and created BEAUTIFUL flowers for my bouquet and the wedding party! I had not seen the final plans since my mom handled the arrangements but the day of the wedding when i was handed my flowers and saw the others i was ELATED! They were absolutly beautiful and exactly what i wanted! They even added on a silk flower pomander ball for the flower girl about a week before the wedding and it matched perfectly! Great company & great Service!
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Anonymous 8 Reviews
I rented my linens and ceremony chairs from them. They were SO SWEET!!! They did a great job and made me feel very comfortable, that my rental items would show up when and where I needed them. They also coordinated with the venue for me. Everything was there as expected. When asked about returning the rentals, they told me that they would take care of it, and not to worry. Again, SO SWEET!!!! I would highly recommend them.
Wedding: 10/20/2012
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Gary was very helpful! On our initial consultation he pulled out flowers and designed a bouquet for me that I fell in love with. They were the best value around. I did not have a very good picture of what I really wanted to he offered a lot of good ideas and thoughts about what would look good at my venue. The day of my wedding it suddenly had to be inside and he took what he already had prepared and turned it around to be indoors - it was beautiful!
Wedding: 04/16/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Many thanks to Dutch Iris for the incredibly beautiful work you did for my daughter's wedding. Although the wedding was out of town, every detail we planned (and then some!) was carried out. The "team" of decorators was professional in every way and worked to make sure that every petal was in the perfect place. Realizing that I had to work on a budget, Garry suggested flowers and decorations that were as he put it, "cost effective". My daughter's bridal bouquet and bridemaids flowers were absolutely some of the prettiest I have ever seen and the ceremony and reception decorations were breath taking! Thanks Dutch Iris for everything you did to help us realize Terri's dream!
Wedding: 01/15/2011
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Dutch Iris was actually great to worrk with. Gary the owner remembered every little detail about what I wanted although he took few notes when we met (4 months before the wedding) when my Mom was assisting with Flowers, and tried to order something I had specifically said I did not want, Gary rememebered this right away, and said, No Im sorry, she would not like that. My Mom was impressed! So was I!!!! He provided the runner for the aisle too! And when my bride and groom cake topper fell from the cake a few hourse before the wedding Gary from Dutch Iris raced over there and had it fixed before I even knew it happened! He was able to provide the centerpieces flowers, etc. exactly what I wanted for a FRACTION of what I was quoted anywhere else. I could not have even done the flowers myself for the cost he was able to provide and the quality was absolutely outstanding!!!! My only down side is that he does not really utilize email, and this is that way I like to communicate, so that was difficult to overcome and there were times when he was hard to catch by phone, but he blew me away with the results!!!
Wedding: 05/08/2010