Stern's Catering

Stern's Catering

Best known for its unwavering commitment to excellence and attention to detail!

4817 Keller Springs Rd.
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stern's catering did an amazing job! There food was amazing and we got several complements from our guest. Also the staff that were sent to the reception were very professional and attentive with our guest. We had 300 guest at our wedding and with the prices we were able to spend a reasonable amount on food!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We would like to thank Layla, owners Sheila and Larry, and staff of Stern’s Catering for a wonderful dining and beverage service experience during our wedding reception on April 5, 2014. They had a great variety of menu selections to choose from, and we decided upon the chicken with lemon cream sauce and the center-cut pork chop, served with green beans, roasted red potatoes or garlic mashed potatoes rolls, and a green salad. The contracting process was easy, and changes to our order (primarily increasing the number of servings, again and again…!) were handled in a friendly and timely manner. On the day of the wedding, Sterns staff arrived on time and completed their setup as scheduled. Their bartender did a great job during cocktail hour with serving beverages to our guests and keeping everyone happy! The food was as delicious and when we had first tasted it, and we received several compliments from our guests concerning the quality and flavor of the food! The presentation was great, staff was professional, and cake cutting was administered as planned. They were organized, clean, courteous, and were completed packed and out of the facility well before the end of the reception, which made final clean-up much easier, per our friends and family who assisted with ceremony tear-down at the end of the evening. We would and will highly recommend Stern’s Catering and will use them again given the opportunity!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very happy with their service for our wedding reception! Layla was great to work with and very accommodating!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Profile Picture
Charlene
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome, I would love to recommend this place

• Wedding: 05/04/2013

Stern's Catering in Addison, Tx-

I used Stern's Catering for my wedding in Azle, Tx and I would highly recommend them for ANY OCCASION!

Larry and Sheila made us feel like family. They attended to every small detail and went above and beyong in helping make mine and my husband's wedding a beautiful event. The staff is professional and always happy to help. The food we taste tested (from desserts to entrees) were delicious and we had a hard time choosing they were all so good. They provided more than just good service, they made us feel like we were their only client and always happy to help meet our wishes.

love-Hannah (Smith) Williams

• Wedding: 03/22/2012
Services Used: Catering, Unique Services (Other)
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food at our wedding was DELICIOUS! The staff was told that dinner would be served buffet-style, but because of a tremendous thunderstorm at my outdoor venue, the guests were hesitant to walk to the buffet. Without needing any prompt, the staff began preparing plates, walking through the rain, and serving our guests!! The service went above and beyond what we expected.

We had a couple of billing issues - mistakes - that had to be corrected. However, the Sterns were very quick to fix the errors. They also really worked with out the adjust the menu so that it fit our needs. Overall, a truly great experience!!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Layla at Stern's Catering was very helpful when it came to creating (then changing) the menu, and me asking multiple questions in the months leading up to the wedding. She was great. The servers that were sent to my wedding however, were less than great. I added one additional server specifically to be stationed in the dining room to bus tables, refill water, etc. That did not happen. Guests were coming up to me and asking what they were supposed to be doing with their plates, because no one was clearing the tables. The servers were also supposed to cut the wedding cake into slices for the guests (AFTER we did our first cut as husband and wife). When my husband and I got to the cake table, there were 2 servers standing behind it, and they had already attempted to cut the cake. There was a very obvious slice in two layers of the cake. I could not believe that they tried to cut the cake before we did our cut!! And last, when it came to cleanup, I was told they would clean their area and leftovers would be packaged and put in the venue's refrigerator until the reception was over (for my mother in law to take home with decorations, etc). When the food was packaged, it was left out in the kitchen for hours, instead of refrigerated. As a result, the pasta alfredo side dish was curdled by the end of the wedding, and all the leftovers had to be thrown away (since the flu hit, we had some no shows at the wedding, and had quite a bit of leftovers, so this was A LOT of food that was paid for, then had to be dumped). Overall, the food was good, but service was terrible and completely overshadowed everything.

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
214-360-0001
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7