Star Catering and Events

Indulge Your Inner Star

Business Office
12195 Breton Dr.
Frisco, TX 75035 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 150
Bar services: Open Bar

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hillary was a pure joy to work with! For brides looking for the best menu options -- Hillary's meatballs, chicken salad sandwiches, and her pasta salad. I have great reviews from our ceremony guests about the entire buffet, however. After the event I learned a guest possessed a severe nut allergy; something I did not consider during my food planning. The guest asked Hillary about the possibility of getting a sandwich without nuts and she made it happen right there during the reception. I had no idea, and that just shows how accommodating and professional Hillary is.

• Wedding: 06/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From our first meeting to the day of the wedding, we were provided exceptional service thanks to Hillary Cotton and Star Catering and Events. Everyone complimented our selection of food and the service. It made our daughter's wedding day just wonderful!!

• Wedding: 11/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was thoroughly impressed by Star Catering and Events! They did such an amazing job in providing us with exactly what we wanted/needed for our wedding last month. The service was impressive and the food was so tasty and delicious. Hillary was so easy to work with and very eager to help. As the bride, I did not get to taste everything that I would have hoped to during the wedding, but I loved everything that I did taste. The presentation of the food was so classy and exactly what we wanted. The guests raved about the food....they still talk about it. If you want great service, delicious food, and all at an unbelievably good price then you should choose Star Catering and Events :)

• Wedding: 02/26/2010
469-579-4879
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire