South Florida Makeup Artistry
"Making Dream Weddings a Reality"
414 Belle Grove Lane

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Darcy and her team were amazing!!! They were on time, professional, fun and did everything I asked and what my bridesmaids asked as well. They were flexible and listened to exactly what we wanted. The hair and make up looks wonderful in the pictures and I would highly reccomend them.

Ashley Johnson
Wedding: 04/14/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Darcy made our day very special. Without her I wouldn't have been the beautiful bride I waited my whole life for! :)
Wedding: 04/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Darcy and her team did a wonderful job on me and my bridal party on my wedding day. Darcy is very professional and easy to work with. She did a great job of capturing exactly what I wanted for my hair and makeup both on my wedding day as well as during my trials before my engagement photos and my bridal shower. I have already recommended them to future brides and will continue to recommend Darcy and her team in the future!
Wedding: 03/11/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Darcy of South Florida Makeup Artistry was truly wonderful. Her talent, professionalism, fun personality, and passion are evident. I can't say enough positive things about her. She made myself as well as everyone else feel beautiful. She did my makeup for my rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, and my wedding, and each look was completely different and beautiful. She is versatile and can do airbrush as well as traditional makeup. I cannot recommend her enough. I'm lucky to have had her as part of my wedding!!! If you have the opportunity to work with Darcy, please take it! You will be thrilled with the results. THANKS DARCY, YOU'RE TRULY THE BEST!!!
Wedding: 01/15/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
She made me feel like a princess on the most important of days.
Wedding: 11/26/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Darcy provided makeup and hairstyling for myself and my husband (guys can use a little styling help before heading in front of the camera too!). She was sure to ask what we liked and took that into consideration; combined with her great talent, the end result was exactly what we'd hoped for! She conducts herself very professionally and to top it off she is also very nice which made for a great experience. :)
Wedding: 09/28/2011

Lauren 1 Reviews
Darcy did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup. Not only that, but she was professional, prompt in returning emails, and very easygoing. I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to look their best for that special day.
Wedding: 07/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Christy and her staff are absolutely amazing! I love makeup and I actually apply it quite well so it took some time for me to find someone that met my expectations. I had a pin-up photoshoot that I did for my now husband and Christy did my makeup. As soon as she was done, I knew that whenever I got married she would be the one to do my makeup. I referred her to my best friend who got married before me and on my wedding day...she made me look and feel the most beautiful I have ever felt. She also does AMAZING hair. On top of all of the awesomeness she is also a very sweet person and great to talk to. It's like you're going to get your hair and makeup done by a best friend. She keeps you calm and collected and is very attentive to your needs. You can be yourself with her, tell her if you don't like something...and she will do everything in her power to make you happy!
Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Darcy is great! She made me look like a model and most important, satisfied my expectations! Her knowledge and professionalism are outstanding. I highly recommend!
Wedding: 04/17/2011
 561-713-5594
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire