Solar Spa of Key West

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had a great experience at Solar Spa. I loved that it wasn't a big chain salon, it definitely made the experience seem more personal. They did everything to try to make me feel comfortable, and even helped entertain my poor fiancee who had to sit around waiting for me. My hair and makeup looked great, and the hair stood up to the windy conditions for my beach wedding.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Solar Spa was, from the beginning...the calm of our stressful event. From the spray tan to the gorgeous hairstyles...we were made spectacular...we felt like family! Thanks so much for making our special day, the best.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

What an amazing experience I was so pleased with the services I got done! Absolutely great staff.. Loved the Facial one of the best I've ever had. So Relaxing!! I would like to thank Kathy and The rest of the Solar Spa team for making it so pleasant!! Thank You so Much... :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

As a special treat to my mother, my sister, and my sister-in-law before my wedding, I treated them to a morning of pampering at Solar Spa. Kathy was great to work with from the start and customized a treatment package for us. When my mom wanted to add something and my sister-in-law wanted to remove something, Kathy and the other employees were more than willing to accommodate. Walking in, I really felt like a princess for the day. There was balloons, champagne and orange juice for mimosas, fresh fruit and cheese, and breakfast pastries. Overall, I really enjoyed the experience, especially my facial, which was heaven on earth. I highly recommend Solar Spa for anyone seeking to treat their bridal party or themselves to some pampering.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

What a GREAT day, we had so much fun. All of the staff was fun, friendly and made sure we got all of our services done on time. They surprised us and had some fruit and cheese and wine if we wanted!!!!! Highly recommend Solar Spa for your special day.