Duval Street, Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Julie Hill Hair and Makeup

Julie Hill Hair & Makeup is a professional hair and makeup artist located in Key West, Florida. Julie Hill is a licensed cosmetologist and has been creating beautiful looks for clients for over 25 years. She specializes in wedding hair and makeup and is passionate about helping her clients look and feel their best on their big day. Julie Hill Hair & Makeup bring her artistic abilities to the table to help make your special day as stress free as possible.

Julie Hill Hair & Makeup provides on-location hair and makeup services to the Florida Keys. This hair and makeup artist offers bridal hair and makeup trials, styling services for engagement shoots, and wedding party hair and makeup services. Additionally Julie Hill Hair & Makeup provides her hair and makeup services for any kind of special event.

Follow Julie Hill Hair and Makeup on
Loose curls
bliss089 51 1022767

2 Reviews for Julie Hill Hair and Makeup

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

Flawless experience and beautiful hair that lasted all wedding day and night

Julie and her team did hair for me and my 9 bridesmaids the day of my wedding and the experience was fantastic! Julie was incredibly time efficient, kept the mood light and calm, and my hair was spectacular! I told Julie early on that I wanted my hair to be somewhat down (vs. slicked back) but I needed it to hold up all day/night so I'd still look great after nearly 10 hours. She took this vague request and came up with a beautiful hair style that my friends and family still rave about when they see photos. Julie's working style is friendly but to the point, which I really appreciated as a busy bride. She takes care of every detail, including making sure my hair color perfectly matched the extensions I wanted to use on my wedding day. I'm so glad I was able to book Julie for my wedding and I'd recommend her to anyone who needs beautiful styling on their big day (or any day really)!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Julie Hill Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Duval Street Key West, Florida, 33040 See on map