Julie Hill Hair and Makeup Reviews

2 | Key West, FL

2 Reviews for Julie Hill Hair and Makeup

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Flawless Experience, Julie is Amazing!

I hands down recommend Julie for wedding/formal hair styling! She did an absolutely amazing job on my hair for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier! In additional to being an awesome stylist, she is an all around amazing person, the perfect amount of laid back, professional and lots of fun! I wish I could have her do my hair everyday!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

Flawless experience and beautiful hair that lasted all wedding day and night

Julie and her team did hair for me and my 9 bridesmaids the day of my wedding and the experience was fantastic! Julie was incredibly time efficient, kept the mood light and calm, and my hair was spectacular! I told Julie early on that I wanted my hair to be somewhat down (vs. slicked back) but I needed it to hold up all day/night so I'd still look great after nearly 10 hours. She took this vague request and came up with a beautiful hair style that my friends and family still rave about when they see photos. Julie's working style is friendly but to the point, which I really appreciated as a busy bride. She takes care of every detail, including making sure my hair color perfectly matched the extensions I wanted to use on my wedding day. I'm so glad I was able to book Julie for my wedding and I'd recommend her to anyone who needs beautiful styling on their big day (or any day really)!

Sent on 11/27/2018