Julie Hill Hair and Makeup Reviews

7 Reviews for Julie Hill Hair and Makeup

• Kayla

Kayla Dickerson · Married on 11/24/2019

Julie is amazing!

Julie is absolutely AMAZING! She made me (the bride) my mother, my MIL and SIL look simply stunning for my wedding. With a long day ahead of us, she made our experience fun and comfortable. Julie is of the utmost professional and uses all the best natural products. She did everything from full hair and makeup- including extensions and lashes. She even did an amazing cut & color on a traveling family member the day before the wedding. Julie left us looking and feeling great, and I couldn’t imagine my wedding day without her. She timed us perfectly, so we were all ready to go in time for the event. I 110% recommend you hire Julie to make you look your best on your big day. She has a talented way of making you look so naturally beautiful, yet flawless.

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Sara

Sara Murphy · Married on 10/10/2019

Wedding Day

Julie was phenomenal! I booked her thru the Pier House Hotel in Key West. Our wedding was on site and I wanted my day to be easy. Julie translated exactly what I wanted, offered her advice and she was so fun to be with before my wedding! Thanks Julie for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Mendez · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful and great results!

Julie did a wonderful job making sure that the curls lasted all day. She is very knowledgeable and great to work with. She is helpful and will accomplish your vision for your hairstyle on your special day!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Claire

Claire Shea · Married on 06/22/2019

Outstanding

I'm so relieved I found Julie for my wedding day. I envisioned soft, romantic curls (not tight spirals, or “prom hair” as I call it) and she gave me just that. She did all of my bridesmaids’ hair as well and they all looked AMAZING—unique and polished and like their best selves. On the day of she arrived early and was very efficient, staying on schedule with 9 girls to get through. She is also a very chill, hilarious, down to earth person and was so lovely to hang out with while getting ready.

I got tons of compliments on my hair and the curls stayed all night despite wearing my hair down in summer heat. Hire Julie and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Flawless Experience, Julie is Amazing!

I hands down recommend Julie for wedding/formal hair styling! She did an absolutely amazing job on my hair for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier! In additional to being an awesome stylist, she is an all around amazing person, the perfect amount of laid back, professional and lots of fun! I wish I could have her do my hair everyday!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

Flawless experience and beautiful hair that lasted all wedding day and night

Julie and her team did hair for me and my 9 bridesmaids the day of my wedding and the experience was fantastic! Julie was incredibly time efficient, kept the mood light and calm, and my hair was spectacular! I told Julie early on that I wanted my hair to be somewhat down (vs. slicked back) but I needed it to hold up all day/night so I'd still look great after nearly 10 hours. She took this vague request and came up with a beautiful hair style that my friends and family still rave about when they see photos. Julie's working style is friendly but to the point, which I really appreciated as a busy bride. She takes care of every detail, including making sure my hair color perfectly matched the extensions I wanted to use on my wedding day. I'm so glad I was able to book Julie for my wedding and I'd recommend her to anyone who needs beautiful styling on their big day (or any day really)!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Miranda

Miranda Ery-Cousino · Getting married on 03/06/2021

Wonderful!

Julie did an amazing job. She treated my hair as if it was a work of art and it truly showed in the end. The day of turned out even better than the trial run! I highly recommend Julie and her team for your big day.

Sent on 12/07/2019