918-A Kennedy dr., Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About BellaLuxe Hair and Makeup

We pride ourselves on keeping up to date with the  trendiest new looks for hair and makeup. We love providing you with the best service for your special day in the Keys!

Email us- Baddestbeautykeywest @aol.com

Like us- Facebook.com/baddestbeautykeywest

Visit us- Baddestbeautykeywest.com

Follow BellaLuxe Hair and Makeup on

Other couples have also viewed

blueye images brook
blueye images brooke oropez
alicia e wedding pic
BellaLuxe Hair and Makeup
studio julie photography key west boudoir photogra
sunsetkey westin keywestwedding studiojulie lg 000
sunsetkey westin keywestwedding studiojulie lg 001
andrea letos wedding pi
martinas wedding
martinas wedding
BellaLuxe Hair and Makeup
studio julie casa marina waldorf astori
zcok7rrblouokpfm6buxhsazwquml9xx7mdkmrgcbbe
xynhmv gdokzz8oqtxzqyidyt wj7x2xptocjtymzq
studio julie sunset ke

61 Reviews for BellaLuxe Hair and Makeup

• Christy

Christy I. · Married on 04/17/2021

Ahhhmazing!

I cannot recommend Bella Luxe enough! From the time of booking to my wedding day, Olivia made the process seamless. She is an amazing hair stylist and makeup artist. My mom, sister and myself could not have looked more beautiful on my wedding day! My coworkers are still talking about how they were dripping sweat (85 degrees on my wedding day) and my makeup looked perfect all night! Ladies look no further, BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 05/06/2021

Brigitte · Married on 03/06/2021

Look no further 💄

If you have ever been in the position where you ended up having to re-do your own makeup after getting it done many times, look no further! You WILL NOT ever be in this position if you hire Olivia and her team for your big day. When I say it was such a relief to find Olivia, I truly mean it.

I have been in a lot of weddings over the last 10 years as I am in that phase of life. After several weddings I stopped getting my hair and make up done. It was frustrating to pay a lot of money and then end up disappointed and having to redo it.

Through these experiences you could see why I was nervous about finding the right person for my wedding day. I wanted to be able to sit back and relax!

Olivia’s attention to little details and her artistic eye is like no other. I actually found her by searching the hashtag #keywestmakeupartist and every time I would click on a photo it would lead me back to her IG account.
    Out of all the photos that come up with this hashtag, hers stood out. Her work is consistent, which to me is key. My entire bridal party said to me that they thought Olivia and her assistant did a wonderful job.. we all know there is usually one that complains.. not this time!
    One of my bridesmaids even tried to book her for her own wedding the following month but of course Olivia was booked.
    After my trial with her I asked the name of the lip products she used on me so I could purchase it. The day of the wedding I was telling my bridesmaids I had bought what Olivia used on us so we could touch up but I that I had forgotten to get the gloss. Olivia then said- “here you go” and gave me hers. Not saying everyone should expect this lol but it was just so sweet. It really is the little things.
    Another plus: she is really cool person. I secretly want to be her friend.
    Clearly, I cannot recommend her enough!
    Brigitte

Sent on 03/17/2021
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 10/30/2020

Loved her!

Olivia was amazing and so was her team. Prices were great! She met up with me two days prior to our wedding for a trial run and to do my spray tan. I am not into sales people, or someone who is overly joyous or fake. Olivia was real and professional and brought a sense of calm on what can feel like such a hectic day.

And she is so talented! I have two bridesmaids that are professional bridesmaids and have been through the hair & makeup deal so many times. They had only great things to say about Olivia and her team. And they did my Mother's and MIL's make up as well! One thing they both told me, "I don't want to look like I am trying to be young." It's important to find a glam squad that can accommodate our Moms and make the feel beautiful and not like they are going to their prom circa 1981.

Bottom line: Olivia was cool AF, my makeup looked amazing, I felt amazing, and it lasted all night. I am so grateful I found Bella Luxe and booked them for my date.

And don't forget to prep your face ladies! Dermaplane, hydrafacial, something the week prior to your wedding. This will help the artist make you look your best, trust me.

Sent on 12/30/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

BellaLuxe Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 258.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Manicure / Pedicure
    Men's Grooming
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

2 Real Weddings

• Living Water Images Wedding Photographers

They are one of my favorite vendors in the Keys! They are friendly, courteous, reliable and professional! Their services are amazing and they make my work as a photographer that much easier because my brides come out absolutely gorgeous!! Top notch Hair and Makeup! Highly Recommend!

• 918-A Kennedy dr. Key West, 33040 See on map
    Location of (BellaLuxe Hair and Makeup)