Smart Bride Rental

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

We used Smart Bride Rentals for our wedding reception chair covers and sashes. We were very pleased at the turnout. They were smooth, clean and helped make the room absolutely beautiful. They arrived on time, worked fast and even picked up after the event was over. Working with Manuela helped to make the process smooth and easy, especially since we had to work with the company out of town. We would give this company an "A" for service and would definitely recommend to others who would need such services.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Immaculate!!!!! i was so grateful to have found this vendor! Manuela was simply amazing! Communication was great, price was great and customer service was excellent! Thank you Smart Bride Rental for making my day fabulous! 100 stars!!!!!!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Smith
06/14/2014

Manuela was awesome to communicate with, very timely with responses and professional and her team did a fabulous job with our chair covers and sashes setup. The new spandex covers are much more modern and clean lined and I got wonderful feedback from guests who had never seen them before. My other vendors were blown away at the price I got them for! Manuela was amazingly flexible and allowed us to pay for setup but save money by returning everything ourselves. As a recent bride and as an event coordinator, I definitely recommend Smart Bride Rental. I have done lots of rental research, especially in the chair cover department and you can not beat their prices!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Without a doubt THE BEST value in the DC area and everything looked PERFECT. I think the name of the company says it all. Manuela was super easy to deal with too.

Clarissa
09/01/2013

Great vendor that offers quality products and services at a affordable price! I also was able to get the chairs and chair covers 2 weeks out.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wedding planner suggested this vendor to and they worked out perfectly.

Andressa
07/20/2013

We loved our chair covers and sashes. I am not a fan of bows, so I looked up a different knot to do with the sash and they executed it very well! They were an hour late the day of our wedding. Thankfully we had buffer time there, but it did cause for it to be more hectic than anticipated, since we had set up different vendors at different times so we would not stress. Also, they changed the style of the chair cover without really asking us, they just informed us. Granted they looked better than what we had originally chosen. Overall, great value and chairs looked beautiful!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The owner, Manuela Camara is excellent to work with, listens to the customer, and is extremely accommodating. Our ceremony was held under a gazebo. The gazebo itself was quite plain and I asked Manuela if she would consider decorating it. Mind you, I didn’t want anything fancy, but just something to give it a little pizzazz. She was hesitant at first because she hadn’t taken on such a task, but I convinced her to move forward. The design she put together was absolutely beautiful –truly amazing! Her company also provided the chair covers and linen for my wedding reception. Again, everything was beautiful –and my guest kept raving about the “wow” factor! I highly recommend Smart Bride Rental –you will not be disappointed.

1+ year ago

I highly recommend Smart Bride Rental for any event you are planning. I've used them several times for large birthday parties, and you can't beat the prices, customer service from Manuela, and inventory! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Provided chair covers and sashes on fairly short notice. Did a great job

Robin
05/26/2013

I used Smart Bride Rentals for my wedding at Seneca Lodge and was totally satisfied. From my initial inquiry asking for pricing and color swatches to adjusting my order at the last minute to add extra tables, Manuela was so easy to work with! Everything came out beautifully, her crew was on time to set up, got it done quickly, and returned later that night to collect and take everything away. Couldn't have been easier.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Manuela was very helpful in trying to get extra purple items that I needed for my wedding. My wedding color scheme was purple, white, and silver but it seems that was a popular color scheme for wedding this years.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Manuela was easy to work with and she made our venue look beautiful!

1+ year ago

Although I did not meet Manuela she was always responsive to my phone calls and emails. We are so glad we rented the chair covers and sashes. She and her staff really helped to enhance our reception venue.
If you are thinking about renting chair covers - do it and use Smart Bride's Manuela.

Thanks again!!!

1+ year ago

I had the chair cover rental from Smart Bride Rnetal. 5 star rating with wonderful service from Manuela!

MAKASIDI
05/11/2013

This vendor is professional, quality of work is great and very easy work with. My husband and I were extremely happy on how and what the vendor did. Everything was performed in timely fashion. I will definitely use them again and recommend to others.