876 Events & Rentals

• Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About 876 Events & Rentals

876 Events & Rentals is a boutique rental company and event planning firm with over 15 years of experience coordinating and designing weddings, corporate and non-profit socials and meetings, concerts, and private affairs.

We rent the small decorative details that help define the look and feel of your event. You know, those pieces you usually have to buy in multiples and then figure out what in the world to do with when the event is over.

But mostly, we are a team of certified Special Event and Wedding Planners who want to make creating your special event easier on you and your budget.

We help our clients create and personalize their events with a variety of custom items, manage their expenses by eliminating the need to purchase multiple items that will never be used again, and offer high quality, professional coordination and planning services at reasonable rates.

Follow 876 Events & Rentals on

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for 876 Events & Rentals

Sia Magadan · Married on 02/17/2017

Consummate Professional

Kashe helped me execute my wedding dream!! My reception hall was small but she made it work! It was whimsical and encompassed all of the themes I showed her previously. My decor was shabby- chic and Kashe added design elements that complimented and enhanced the space. She was a gem to work with =)

• Nahgi

Nahgi Yuminame · Married on 06/21/2014

Two Thumbs WAY Up

I hired 876 to help plan an 80's themed surprise birthday party for my sister. I wasn't sure where to start with creating the look of the 80s but I had an idea and once I gave it to them, they ran with it. They recreated an old Brooklyn style block party with graffiti walls, had actual Radio Raheem type boom boxes, massive speakers, cartoon action figures, an ice cream truck that we ordered ice cream and candy from like little kids, and even breakdancers! The DJ wore a Kangol and big rope chain, it was a lot of fun. Part of the experience was to let the partygoers spray paint a wall and create a mural. They built or had built (not sure) an 8' wood "wall" that broke down into 4 smaller 2' pieces that my sister was able to take home and hang as a souvenir. They were easy to work with and they gave us many suggestions on changing one thing for another so that we didn't go over our very strict budget. The guests wore 80s apparel, we danced to old hip hop, pop and rock, ate pop rocks and lemon heads, we played with Garbage Pail Kids cards, and everyone went home with either a Rainbow Brite, GI Joe, Care Bear, or Voltron teeshirt as a parting gift, so much fun. They put a lot of thought into the details of the party and I would have never been able to pull it off on my own. Honestly, the only thing missing was an open fire hydrant, which we couldn't get a permit for :-P
    You would not regret working with the team at 876, they are truly good people who love what they do.

876 Events & Rentals Pricing

876 Events & Rentals Price Rates

876 Events & Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Decor, Signage, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Glassware

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• 876 Events & Rentals 1
    -30%
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.