3232 Banneker Dr NE, Washington, DC 20018 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About 876 Events & Rentals

Situated in Washington D.C., 876 Events & Rentals offers couples superb wedding planning and rentals for their big day. With more than 15 years in business, the company has quite a collection of stunning decor, party items, and event props. Customer service is outstanding and previous clients cannot recommend them enough. At 876 Events & Rentals, you can expect to receive custom, detailed, designed events for your wedding day.

With multiple things to worry about on your wedding day, setting up your event should not be one of them. 876 Events & Rentals will deliver and setup your event for you. Along with delivery and setup, you will receive a consultation to discuss your must-haves, wishes, and ideas. Here are some items available to rent for your event:

• Centerpieces

Videos 1 Video

7 Reviews for 876 Events & Rentals

Molly Stevens · Married on 02/22/2020

Perfectly executed

Kashe, with 876, went above and beyond from day one to work with me to articulate and translate my wedding vision into reality. No request was too out the box and even made the heavy lifts, like finding me a vintage velvet green love seat, look easy. Kashe talked me through all the logistical hurdles with me and provided me with accurate and very beneficial guidance, she also respected our budget and found options that were both beautiful and cost effective. I am quite certain that our wedding wouldn't have come together as seamlessly as it did without her dedication and careful hand at the helm. I will be recommending her to every bride I meet in the DMV and will use her for all my personal and professional rental needs in the future.

Sent on 03/20/2020

876 Events & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Molly for this awesome review! We had a great time working with you and I am so happy to have been a part of your celebration. Congratulations again to you and Joe and I sure hope to work with you again.

Kennya Roseboro · Married on 08/28/2019

Low Key Bride

I was thoroughly pleased with the 876 event team. I was a very laid back and low key bride, which could be a good and bad thing. Sometimes this would cause me to be a little slow handling wedding details. The team was able to keep me focused and on track to ensure everything was in order for my big day.

The day of the event went off without a hitch. I had no worries. They ensured that no issues reached me. Using the 876 team made my planning and wedding day pretty much stress free. I will definitely use them again for other events.

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Joshua

Joshua Hill · Married on 08/24/2019

A Stellar Experience

This is such an easy review to write, because everything was easily 5-stars! The communication was perfect, everyone I interacted with was professional and friendly, pick-up and delivery was exactly on-time, and the chairs we rented were exactly as described and a great value. Our experience could not have been better!

Sent on 05/06/2019

876 Events & Rentals's reply:

It was a sincere pleasure meeting you and working with you.
    All the best to you and congratulations again!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

876 Events & Rentals Pricing

876 Events & Rentals Price Rates

876 Events & Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Centerpieces
    Decor
    Signage
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price for tents?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Delivery
    Setup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• 876 Events & Rentals 1
    No Delivery Fee

Now through the end of 2020 book up to 50 of our white padded folding chairs and pay zero delivery fees. That's a huge savings that's hard to pass up!

*Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, discount, or offer. Delivery service area applies. Savings is for up to 50 chairs only. Other fee, such as tax, damage waiver, and optional set up, may apply.

• 3232 Banneker Dr NE Washington, DC, 20018 See on map
    Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm Saturday - Sunday: deliveries, appointments, and events only
    Location of (876 Events & Rentals)