Alexandria, Alexandria, VA 22310 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Christian Nwosu Photography

Based in Waldorf, Maryland, Christian Nwosu Photography captures weddings of various sizes in locations throughout the world. Owner and head photographer, Christian, works with a photojournalistic approach, to make your genuine, unscripted moments throughout the day shine in your final album. During your time with her, her goal will be to make you feel joyful and confident while you’re in front of the camera.

In addition to traditional weddings, Christian Nwosu Photography offers various packages for romantic elopements and microweddings. During engagement photo sessions, Christian and her team can incorporate the elements that couples desire most, including pets, favorite colors, and favorite teams. This can make for a free-spirited, creative way to add a creative touch save-the-date cards and reception presentations. On your wedding day, she and her team will work to capture all your special moments to memorialize them for years to come. In addition to digital files, Christian Nwosu Photography can also provide heirloom albums, to turn your life-changing event into a custom work of art.

• Black-owned

4 Reviews for Christian Nwosu Photography

• Kate

Kate B. · Married on 06/21/2021

Talented and thoughtful Photographer

I can’t say enough positive things about Christian. Because I had to reschedule my wedding twice, I have interviewed with and worked several photographers, so I feel confident in saying that the level and care that Christian pays to her couples is unmatched. Not only is she a talented photographer, but she really knows how to make you come out of your shell and enjoy the photo session, which shows in the photos. She also chooses great shots and poses! The day of our wedding was so hot and the heat was really getting to my husband, and she noticed that he wasn’t doing well in the heat so she moved us to locations in the shade and eventually took us inside the St Regis where we took amazing photos! I hope to find an occasion where I can work with Christian again! I couldn’t imagine having anyone else with us to document our special day!

Sent on 07/25/2021
  • Ashanti

Ashanti · Married on 05/14/2021

Wedding planner

Christian is absolutely talented and amazing!! As a vendor I appreciated how accommodating and professional she was every step of the way. My bride was extremely satisfied with her patience and expertise. Not to mention how extremely beautiful all her photos are. She captured all of the fun, and memorable moments. I will definitely be hiring her again.

Sent on 07/29/2021

• Alexandria Alexandria, VA, 22310 See on map
    202-807-1698 (Phone number)
    Location of (Christian Nwosu Photography)