876 Events & Rentals Reviews

7 | Washington, DC

7 Reviews for 876 Events & Rentals

Molly Stevens · Married on 02/22/2020

Perfectly executed

Kashe, with 876, went above and beyond from day one to work with me to articulate and translate my wedding vision into reality. No request was too out the box and even made the heavy lifts, like finding me a vintage velvet green love seat, look easy. Kashe talked me through all the logistical hurdles with me and provided me with accurate and very beneficial guidance, she also respected our budget and found options that were both beautiful and cost effective. I am quite certain that our wedding wouldn't have come together as seamlessly as it did without her dedication and careful hand at the helm. I will be recommending her to every bride I meet in the DMV and will use her for all my personal and professional rental needs in the future.

Sent on 03/20/2020

876 Events & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Molly for this awesome review! We had a great time working with you and I am so happy to have been a part of your celebration. Congratulations again to you and Joe and I sure hope to work with you again.

Kennya Roseboro · Married on 08/28/2019

Low Key Bride

I was thoroughly pleased with the 876 event team. I was a very laid back and low key bride, which could be a good and bad thing. Sometimes this would cause me to be a little slow handling wedding details. The team was able to keep me focused and on track to ensure everything was in order for my big day.

The day of the event went off without a hitch. I had no worries. They ensured that no issues reached me. Using the 876 team made my planning and wedding day pretty much stress free. I will definitely use them again for other events.

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Joshua

Joshua Hill · Married on 08/24/2019

A Stellar Experience

This is such an easy review to write, because everything was easily 5-stars! The communication was perfect, everyone I interacted with was professional and friendly, pick-up and delivery was exactly on-time, and the chairs we rented were exactly as described and a great value. Our experience could not have been better!

Sent on 05/06/2019

876 Events & Rentals's reply:

It was a sincere pleasure meeting you and working with you.
    All the best to you and congratulations again!

Mae · Married on 05/26/2019

Organized, responsive, familiar with DC War Memorial

We used 876 Events and Rentals for our small wedding at the DC War Memorial on the National Mall. Kashe and her team have serviced weddings there before and were perfectly on time, set up and ready to go by our evening wedding. We were very pleased with their prices and the quality of their chairs. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Sia Magadan · Married on 02/17/2017

Consummate Professional

Kashe helped me execute my wedding dream!! My reception hall was small but she made it work! It was whimsical and encompassed all of the themes I showed her previously. My decor was shabby- chic and Kashe added design elements that complimented and enhanced the space. She was a gem to work with =)

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Nahgi

Nahgi Yuminame · Married on 06/21/2014

Two Thumbs WAY Up

I hired 876 to help plan an 80's themed surprise birthday party for my sister. I wasn't sure where to start with creating the look of the 80s but I had an idea and once I gave it to them, they ran with it. They recreated an old Brooklyn style block party with graffiti walls, had actual Radio Raheem type boom boxes, massive speakers, cartoon action figures, an ice cream truck that we ordered ice cream and candy from like little kids, and even breakdancers! The DJ wore a Kangol and big rope chain, it was a lot of fun. Part of the experience was to let the partygoers spray paint a wall and create a mural. They built or had built (not sure) an 8' wood "wall" that broke down into 4 smaller 2' pieces that my sister was able to take home and hang as a souvenir. They were easy to work with and they gave us many suggestions on changing one thing for another so that we didn't go over our very strict budget. The guests wore 80s apparel, we danced to old hip hop, pop and rock, ate pop rocks and lemon heads, we played with Garbage Pail Kids cards, and everyone went home with either a Rainbow Brite, GI Joe, Care Bear, or Voltron teeshirt as a parting gift, so much fun. They put a lot of thought into the details of the party and I would have never been able to pull it off on my own. Honestly, the only thing missing was an open fire hydrant, which we couldn't get a permit for :-P
    You would not regret working with the team at 876, they are truly good people who love what they do.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Tracie · Married on 09/22/2012

876 Events & Rentals

Words can't express how grateful I am for help with my special day. You helped my vision come to fruition. You were always so professional always willing to give honest advice which was very much appreciated when I was losing my head. God bless you and your business. I will definitely recommend 876 Events & Rentals

Sent on 02/28/2019