Simplicity Studio Spa

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you for being a part of my special day, My bridesmaids and I looked amazing and I received lots of compliments on my make up.

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was wonderful! She was very flexible when I had contacted her last minute for her makeup services (our previous makeup artist had an emergency). She worked wonderfully with our hair stylist in getting myself and 8 others ready in plenty of time for pictures. Donna even was able to do makeup for our 5 year old niece! The makeup was great, and lasted all night without touch ups! We got many complements for the makeup, prices were reasonable, and I would definitely recommend Donna to any bride!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna came to the hotel where we were getting ready and did makeup for all of my bridesmaids, me, and my mother-in-laws , we looked FANTASTIC! My wedding photos turned out great and I got the best compliments from people telling me I looked like a model! I have never had such great make-up done! Plus Donna is the sweetest, nicest person to work with. With all the stress going on around me this was definitely a highlight of getting ready for my big day, it completed me!

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna has done my makeup and eyebrows for the past 4 years for homecoming and prom dances. She does and absolutely amazing job and makeup always is flawless. My overall experience there has always been wonderful and the service is great!!!!!!

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
717-858-0004
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire