Sharwood Cakes
"Where Dreams are Created!"
Berlin Rd.

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I wanted to serve cupcakes instead of the traditional wedding cake. Sharon suggested having a small 8" cake also. She decorated the cake beautifully. Everything tasted heavenly. This was a destination wedding so we didn't have a tasting. I was so happy the way they turned out and guests raved about how good they were.
Wedding: 06/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sharon did an amazing job on my cake for our recent wedding. It was everything I dreamed about. Everyone at our reception could not stop talking about our cake. The design of the cake was awesome and the cake itself was so delicious. We had 6 different flavors. My favorite was the lemon cake with the raspberry frosting. I'm so glad I had Sharon do my wedding cake. I will recommend her to anyone I know who needs a wedding cake.
Wedding: 10/08/2011

svetlana 5 Reviews
Sharon did a stunning job on our cake! Everyone had a tasteful experience and loved it! Some much compliments on the design, which was the Tree of Life, she custom makes these cakes and nobody has the same design. The flavors are to die for! We had white, with strawberry, lemone with raspberry, and chocolate truffle, it was a fondont cake but it didn't taste like it at all! I would recommend her to anyone who wants wonderful service ( she comes to your home for the consulation, and brings any flavor you want to try, and you are her top priority!) 5 stars!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sharon did an amazing and wonderful job on our wedding cake! We wanted something unique and bold and our cake was absolutely amazing! Sharon was kind of enough to write a poem to go with our wedding theme "two peas in a pod" and we mailed her a frame for the poem and it was displayed on the cake table. She was so attentive to every little detail and remained open to change right up to the end (we changed the color of ribbon at the last minute from white to green). So they cake was awesome, the service was awesome, and most of all the taste of the cake was awesome! Thank you Sharon, we will forever remember you for making our day perfect!

Elizabeth&Brian
Wedding: 05/21/2011
 419-588-2590
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire