Scrumptious Suppers Catering

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Aliceson
09/13/2014

I randomly stumbled upon Scrumptious Suppers when looking for catering for my wedding (thanks, Google) and am SO glad that I did! Shelley was amazing throughout the entire process. She was always responsive and walked me through planning my menu and answered all of my fiance's and my questions. The tasting alone was fantastic (my mom was blown away!), and I had no doubt the day of the wedding would be any different. Shelley and Vic and their staff did an amazing job with everything. The food was fantastic (and reasonably priced), the presentation beautiful, the service from both waitstaff and bartenders warm and efficient, and the clean-up seamless. They even made sure that the head table's plates were fixed for us to make SURE that we all ate. The week of the wedding, I threw a few last-minute requests in, to which they happily obliged. And to top it all off, I received such a sweet email the following day from Shelley thanking US for letting them be a part of our wedding. Thank YOU, Scrumptious Suppers, for helping create the perfect menu for our wedding reception!

Services Used: Catering

Maria at Scrumptious Suppers was amazing and helped our wedding flow smoothly. She really went above and beyond. The food was amazing and we got so many complements from our guests (especially about the amazing pulled pork slider appetizers!). I would recommend this company to anyone looking for great food for their wedding or event!

Services Used: Catering

We worked with Scrumptious Suppers at CrossKeys Vineyards. Shelley was great to work with, very responsive and attentive to our needs. Scrumptious Suppers is very flexible in terms of coming up with a price point and options you would like, they work with your budget. On the day of the event we even had one server assigned to only us during our photo hour...she would bring us some of the food we had picked from cocktail hour and drinks (this was FABULOUS! as we were still able to enjoy what we had planned while we were getting our photos done). Dinner service was smooth and everyone enjoyed the food served.