Rev. Arlene Goldman

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Arlene and Paul was a fantastic. They are truly a wonderful team to work with. Reverend Arlene put together a beautiful customized ceremony. Our guests are still raving about it. It definitely had a personal touch. Rev. Paul delivered the service it perfectly. We couldn't have asked for anything better :)

Christopher
12/13/2014

Not to mention her great looks, Rev Arlene was proficient, organized and very insightful. Her officiating demeanor was calm, to the point and personally connected to make everyone feel apart of the process despite this being an outdoors event... Needless to say, we were very pleased.. . I certainly didn't know what to expect as this was an intimate crowd of about twenty or so with family members that are normally quick to criticize when something is wrong so yes! I'm grateful that the results were only admiration, they too, really enjoyed her approach and even asked where we had found her. I especially liked how she had pre-printed out our personal readings as this helped to keep my bride and I on point to enable us to get through our nervousness. I really appreciated her forethought and diligence in this. I stand by and highly recommend her to others and will keep her as reference for future events of other sorts.. I had asked that she keep it simple and short, the results were beyond my expectations as every detail was incorporated to a tee, In short we say .... Thank you Rev Arlene.

Kimberly
11/08/2014

Thank you for being a part of our wedding. We couldn't have asked for someone else to marry us! We are forever grateful!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Arlene was wonderful to work with from start to finish. I was planning my California wedding from Canada, and she was so helpful in making sure that we were comfortable with finding the courthouse for the license and walking us through all of that. She composed a heartstopping ceremony from the information we gave her, and it really did feel like we were old friends. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Jena
10/18/2014

Arlene is fantastic. She took the time to get to know Ashton and I and made our ceremony very personal and special!

Services Used: Officiant

My wife and I had the pleasure of being married by Arlene. She was so easy to work with on drafting the ceremony and she was kind and professional throughout the whole process. She was very sensitive to our desires as far as spirituality and religion being part of the ceremony, as well as the fact that it was a non-traditional lesbian wedding. She also made sure we turned in our questionnaires to her on time and followed up on all the wedding details a few weeks before the wedding. Arlene is a lovely, sincere, and genuine person and she performed our ceremony flawlessly! We highly recommend her for any wedding!!

Tola
07/20/2014

Rev. Arlene created an amazingly beautiful, heartfelt and original ceremony for our wedding. We were looking to create a unique ceremony that was spiritual, humorous and genuine, but not cheesy. She really took the time to discover who were are individually and as a couple. She's very receptive to opinions ideas and concerns. We were both blown away by how perfect our ceremony was, as were our guests. Highly recommended if you want a Ceremony that no one will ever forget.

Brooke
06/28/2014

Reverend Arlene is beyond amazing at what she does. She truly has a gift and made our day so incredibly special! She was prompt to respond, informative, eloquent, and overall just a genuinely beautiful person! We found her online for our out of state wedding, and it was by far the best decision we made. You will not be disappointed with her!! Thanks Rev. Arlene!!

Recently Married

Caring, thoughtful, and professional. Arlene helped to make our day PERFECT!

Services Used: Officiant

Arlene was wonderful! From the very beginning, she was extremely responsive, understanding, and patient. Best of all, she walked us through creating an absolutely amazing and special wedding ceremony. We have all been to boring wedding ceremonies that you tune out to-- ours was anything but. I had so many compliments, and we got many tears. The ceremony was absolutely the highlight of our wedding, thanks to Arlene. I absolutely recommend her!

John
04/26/2014

Rev Goldman is one of the finest persons I have ever met.The marriage which she preformed for us is one we will never forget.I can't describe the feelings she brought with her to the wedding.The service was great.We will renew our vows with her for sure.

Recently Married

I am glad that I chose Rev. Arlene Goldman to officiate my wedding ceremony. She is a wonderful woman, and she made our wedding ceremony special. I loved the way she set up our ceremony and presented it. She truly has a special gift! Our families are of different religions, and Rev. Goldman helped me create a ceremony that everyone would be happy with.

What I also liked is that she answered her e-mails and phone calls promptly, and will answer any questions if you have them. She will also go over your whole ceremony and send you a rough draft. This helped ease my pre-wedding jitters! I would reccomend Rev. Goldman to any of my friends who are looking for an officiant.

Wendi
04/07/2014

We never imagined that our simple little wedding could be so amazing and beautiful! We fell in love with the words spoken by the Reverend! It was like she hand picked them just for us as they truly applied to us and our lives. I will be forever grateful for the personal touch she added. The ceremony was perfect and more special than we could have ever imagined! Reverend Arlene is truly a gift from God! She and her Husband are a blessing to all who's lives they touch! We will NEVER forget them and how they made our special day even more beautiful and special with their presence! I'm so unbelievably happy to have found them!!!

1+ year ago

We loved Arlene. She exceeded our expectations. Very sweet, helpful, and caring. She truly made our ceremony special.

Amanda
11/30/2013

We knew after we met Arlene that she would be perfect to officiate our wedding! She was just so personable and easy to work with. Part of what makes Arlene so unique is a special service she does called the love story and it was one of our favorite parts of the ceremony; it really captured the love we share and our personality as a couple as did the whole ceremony. We couldn't be happier with our ceremony! She responded to any and all questions we had very quickly and provided us with a lot of information regarding the legal process of getting married and changing the bride's name! (We felt that was well above and beyond our expectation of an officiant). She is willing to work with the bride and groom to make sure the wedding is perfect for them, altering any parts of the wedding to make it fit the personalities of you as a new couple. We did a unity cocktail which isn't something that is traditionally done, but Arlene helped us make it work beautifully! She sent drafts of the ceremony for us to look at beforehand to make sure we loved it and that it reflected us as a couple. Afterwards, we had numerous people come up to us commenting on how incredible she was and we absolutely agree!

Services Used: Officiant

Arlene is awesome! She brought our family and friends to tears with her touching words. She is patient, kind, and her voice and presence is so comforting and soothing. She was easy to get a hold of for questions and is very helpful. YOU CAN COUNT ON HER to guide you through the entire process VERY DEPENDABLE we couldn't have asked for a more perfect ceremony. My guests all loved her and so do we! Thank you Arlene for making our day so special!