Rev. Arlene Goldman

Rev. Arlene Goldman

"Creating Inspiring and Heartfelt Ceremonies Personally Designed to Reflect Your Love!"

Los Angeles, CA 90272 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Chr...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you for being a part of our wedding. We couldn't have asked for someone else to marry us! We are forever grateful!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Kimberly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Arlene was wonderful to work with from start to finish. I was planning my California wedding from Canada, and she was so helpful in making sure that we were comfortable with finding the courthouse for the license and walking us through all of that. She composed a heartstopping ceremony from the information we gave her, and it really did feel like we were old friends. I would recommend her to anyone!!

• Wedding: 11/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arlene is fantastic. She took the time to get to know Ashton and I and made our ceremony very personal and special!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Jena
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I had the pleasure of being married by Arlene. She was so easy to work with on drafting the ceremony and she was kind and professional throughout the whole process. She was very sensitive to our desires as far as spirituality and religion being part of the ceremony, as well as the fact that it was a non-traditional lesbian wedding. She also made sure we turned in our questionnaires to her on time and followed up on all the wedding details a few weeks before the wedding. Arlene is a lovely, sincere, and genuine person and she performed our ceremony flawlessly! We highly recommend her for any wedding!!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Arlene created an amazingly beautiful, heartfelt and original ceremony for our wedding. We were looking to create a unique ceremony that was spiritual, humorous and genuine, but not cheesy. She really took the time to discover who were are individually and as a couple. She's very receptive to opinions ideas and concerns. We were both blown away by how perfect our ceremony was, as were our guests. Highly recommended if you want a Ceremony that no one will ever forget.

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
Tola
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Arlene is beyond amazing at what she does. She truly has a gift and made our day so incredibly special! She was prompt to respond, informative, eloquent, and overall just a genuinely beautiful person! We found her online for our out of state wedding, and it was by far the best decision we made. You will not be disappointed with her!! Thanks Rev. Arlene!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Brooke
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caring, thoughtful, and professional. Arlene helped to make our day PERFECT!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Arlene was wonderful! From the very beginning, she was extremely responsive, understanding, and patient. Best of all, she walked us through creating an absolutely amazing and special wedding ceremony. We have all been to boring wedding ceremonies that you tune out to-- ours was anything but. I had so many compliments, and we got many tears. The ceremony was absolutely the highlight of our wedding, thanks to Arlene. I absolutely recommend her!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Goldman is one of the finest persons I have ever met.The marriage which she preformed for us is one we will never forget.I can't describe the feelings she brought with her to the wedding.The service was great.We will renew our vows with her for sure.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
John
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am glad that I chose Rev. Arlene Goldman to officiate my wedding ceremony. She is a wonderful woman, and she made our wedding ceremony special. I loved the way she set up our ceremony and presented it. She truly has a special gift! Our families are of different religions, and Rev. Goldman helped me create a ceremony that everyone would be happy with.

What I also liked is that she answered her e-mails and phone calls promptly, and will answer any questions if you have them. She will also go over your whole ceremony and send you a rough draft. This helped ease my pre-wedding jitters! I would reccomend Rev. Goldman to any of my friends who are looking for an officiant.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We never imagined that our simple little wedding could be so amazing and beautiful! We fell in love with the words spoken by the Reverend! It was like she hand picked them just for us as they truly applied to us and our lives. I will be forever grateful for the personal touch she added. The ceremony was perfect and more special than we could have ever imagined! Reverend Arlene is truly a gift from God! She and her Husband are a blessing to all who's lives they touch! We will NEVER forget them and how they made our special day even more beautiful and special with their presence! I'm so unbelievably happy to have found them!!!

• Wedding: 04/07/2014
Wendi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved Arlene. She exceeded our expectations. Very sweet, helpful, and caring. She truly made our ceremony special.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We knew after we met Arlene that she would be perfect to officiate our wedding! She was just so personable and easy to work with. Part of what makes Arlene so unique is a special service she does called the love story and it was one of our favorite parts of the ceremony; it really captured the love we share and our personality as a couple as did the whole ceremony. We couldn't be happier with our ceremony! She responded to any and all questions we had very quickly and provided us with a lot of information regarding the legal process of getting married and changing the bride's name! (We felt that was well above and beyond our expectation of an officiant). She is willing to work with the bride and groom to make sure the wedding is perfect for them, altering any parts of the wedding to make it fit the personalities of you as a new couple. We did a unity cocktail which isn't something that is traditionally done, but Arlene helped us make it work beautifully! She sent drafts of the ceremony for us to look at beforehand to make sure we loved it and that it reflected us as a couple. Afterwards, we had numerous people come up to us commenting on how incredible she was and we absolutely agree!

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arlene is awesome! She brought our family and friends to tears with her touching words. She is patient, kind, and her voice and presence is so comforting and soothing. She was easy to get a hold of for questions and is very helpful. YOU CAN COUNT ON HER to guide you through the entire process VERY DEPENDABLE we couldn't have asked for a more perfect ceremony. My guests all loved her and so do we! Thank you Arlene for making our day so special!

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was about 4 weeks before our wedding and we were feeling overwhelmed and tired of dealing with all the details, it had seemingly begun to take over our whole lives. We hadn't realized it but we had almost lost sight of why we were doing this in the first place. Until Arlene's email arrived. In it contained the description of the ceremony she had written for us. It was such a deep moment, we looked at each other and said "THIS is why we are doing this!" It gave all the hard work and endless hours of planning MEANING. After the wedding, so many people said to us "That was the most beautiful, heartfelt wedding I have ever been to". Probably 5 or more people said this to us. Arlene was born to do this, we love her for giving us such a beautiful and meaningful ceremony!!!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't ask for a better ceremony it was amazing

• Wedding: 11/13/2013
Tera
310-962-6265
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards