Re Defining Moments Weddings & Special Events

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

Robyn 6 Reviews
Having Karen as our wedding planner was amazing. Not being in Savannah she provided recommendations for all of our vendors. Most importantly was the coordination of the wedding weekend--- she made sure everything worked out from start to finish. It was a real pleasure to have Karen with us on our wedding day
Re Defining Moments Weddings & Special Events responded with the following comments:
Robyn, thanks so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to work with you! Wishing you and Dave a lifetime of love, joy and happiness!
Wedding: 09/16/2012

Mickala 2 Reviews
Karen did a phenomenal job! With absolutely no concept of how much goes into wedding planning, Karen helped me every step of the way. She helped me find all the right vendors to make my vision come true. She answers every one of my neurotic emails promptly (which went a long way to keeping my sanity). In the final month she handled every little detail and solved every problem that arose. Dealing with my family is like herding cats, and Karen managed it so gracefully. She even went so far as to give my mom a ride to the rehearsal dinner when we shuffled cars and ran out of room. And on my wedding day, Karen was amazing! I was able to truly enjoy every moment of my big day without a care in the world. Karen did a phenomenal job and without a doubt I would recommend her to plan your next big event!
Mickala, I had an absolute blast assisting you! Your family was great and Brent's aunt is a REAL JEWEL! I wish you nothing but a lifetime of love and happiness. You were a beautiful bride and it was a honor to share in one of your most treasured moments. Thank you so much!
Wedding: 09/14/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
My husband and I hired Karen to handle day of coordination for our recent wedding and were very pleased with our experience. Karen is an absolute professional and ensured that the day ran smoothly. Throughout the planning process she was extremely response to both calls and emails. We highly recommend her.
Dear Bev, Thank you for your kind words! It was truly an honor to be apart of your special day! I wish you and Brian a life filled with love, joy, peace and happiness! Congratulations once again! ~Karen
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I just wish I had known how great Karen was going to be. I see now that I did a lot of stressing for nothing. Everything was beautiful. She did a fantastic job from day one of the planning. I was so pleased with the results. All the vendors she recommended were outstanding and the wedding was so much better than I could have imagined. She was there for us through the whole event and I will always be grateful to her for helping us make this such a special occasion for our whole family. Thank you so much Karen!
Thank you Ms. Brenda! It was such a pleasure and I had so much fun! Congratulations once again! Casey was such a beautiful bride!
Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I would highly reccomend Karen. She did a wonderful job and helped keep my nerves calm!
Thank you Casey! You were such a delight to work with! I sincerely appreciate you allowing RDM to be a part of your very special day! Best Wishes for a very long and happy marriage!
Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Karen of Re {defining moments} was an absolute pleasure to work with. I planned a destination wedding to Savannah, and she provided great referrals and trusted vendor recommendations. She is also very professional and works great under pressure. Our outdoor ceremony quickly turned into an indoor affair when a rain storm struck right at the time the ceremony was supposed to begin. Karen and her assistant quickly changed locations and everything worked out perfectly. I would definitely recommend Karen!
Congratulations Ashley! It was such a pleasure to work with you on planning your special day! Wishing you and Eric a lifetime of love and happiness! Thanks so much for allowing me the opportunity to share in your special day!
Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Karen was very helpful when we needed someone to officiate our wedding. Currently we are not a member of a church and did not want to feel obligated to receive counseling. Karen helped us personalize our vows and found someone suitable to perform our ceremony.
Wedding: 04/21/2012
Services Used: Officiant
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Karen Moore is the fairy Godmother of wedding planners. I would recommend her to anyone planning a destination wedding to Savannah, like I did. She's quick to respond, plan, soothe, theyre aren't enough words to describe how amazing of a person she is.
Maureen, thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was my divine and absolute pleasure to work with you and Ray. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
Wedding: 02/25/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Karen was a great help for me planning my wedding. Being an out of town bride, I needed help finding great vendors and a venue. She pointed us in all the right directions and when it came to the day of the wedding her itinerary, experience, and knowledge helped make our day a stress free event. Thank you Karen!!!
Wedding: 11/19/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Karen made my wedding absolutely perfect. Hire her, you are in great hands. I only wish I could give her more than 5 stars
Wedding: 11/12/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
We were very happy with Re{defining moments} and they made our wedding special and something that we'll never forget. Karen was extremely helpful and made out destination in Savannah a true pleasure!
Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Karen is awesome! Made our day so special and prefect!
Thank you! It was indeed a pleasure to share in your special day! Remember to always live, love and life!
Wedding: 10/14/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Karen was absolutely flawless in helping us plan our last minute elopement. Everything was perfect!
Thank you as it was my absolute pleasure! I sincerely wish you and Steven a very long, happy and prosperous union!
Wedding: 04/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We employed Karen for "day of services". Prior to the wedding day she sat down with us to discuss all of the little details and tasks (that we would forget) that we wanted her to take control of. She coordinated all of our vendors and gave us great advice and input. She was present at the rehearsal and made sure everyone was aware of the timeline for the wedding day. The day of she was perfect behind the scenes. All of the little issues that popped up were immediately handled, quietly, discreetly, and professionally. My parents didn't have to worry about anything - which was hard to accomplish with a high-stress over-planning mother like I have! Karen allowed ALL of us to relax and actually ENJOY our wedding day. We couldn't be happier with her services.
Wedding: 01/15/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I hired Karen Moore of Re {defining moments} recently when I was trying to plan my daughter's wedding in Savannah. We had only two months and I live in Florida. From the start, Karen was a total professional and a delight. She was able to find a square for the ceremony and a venue for the reception within a day! Karen arranged for everything at the ceremony, including minister, classical guitarist, horse drawn carriage for my daughter, etc. and provided me the names of other vendors (makeup artist, hair stylist, florist, baker, etc.) who were also awesome. Her assistance was invaluable and she made my job as mother of the bride extremely easy. She helped us with the rehearsal and then at the reception. Karen't has a wonderful personality that suits her well in her chosen profession. Everyone who had the pleasure of meeting her, was totally impressed. I would recommend Karen Moore without hesitation to anyone who is planning a wedding in Savannah. And, if everything I've already written isn't enough, her prices are extremely reasonable as well. Karen Moore is a gem!
Wedding: 11/13/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Karen Moore is a wonderful wedding consultant! She is highly organized, responsive, and professional--everything that a wedding consultant should be. The wedding was amazing: She helped my husband and I develop a wedding that reflected both of our personalities and styles. Because of Karen, I could spend my wedding day focusing on the marraige rather than worrying about the mundane details. For that, I will be forever grateful.

Wedding: 07/24/2010
 800-698-1310
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire