Prince7 Studios,LLC

Flexibility
Leigh
1 Review
08/26/2012

Princeton is amazing! Our highlight video was the hit of our reception. I would absolutely use Prince7 Studios again and recommend them to everyone I know!

Mike
1 Review
08/26/2012

I would highly recommend Prince. He does beautiful work that makes a memorable experience.

Services Used: Videography

Wow, Princeton was an absolutely amazing videographer. His responsiveness, professionalism, and beautiful technique was captivating. My husband and I hired him to do the videography portion of our wedding and he captured moments that brought us to tears. Our wedding video is something we proudly show everyone. He Capture and produced every shot that we requested of him and more. I would highly recommend Princeton to anyone (for any sort of event), he was amazing!!! I would hire again!
-thank you so much Princeton, you've allowed us to relive our wedding in the most beautiful way!

1.7

We hired Prince 7 Studio to video our wedding. From the sample videos on his website, I thought he would be a perfect fit for what we were looking for. We paid him for 4 hours of coverage and received about 40 minutes of video total. When we asked about the other 3+ hours of video coverage, he told us that the product was final. We were told that the completed video would be finished 3 months after the wedding, but we didn't receive it until 5 months after the wedding. This was also after many phone calls and emails inquiring when it would be completed. The style of the video was discussed prior to the wedding and he did not include much of what we discussed and his responsiveness to emails and phone calls was terrible. It took him upwards of 3 weeks to respond at times. I would definitely NOT recommend this company.

Services Used: Videography

If you're looking for someone with a heart to serve you, ask for Princeton!

Services Used: Videography

Princeton was so great! He made it easy for us to relax and be ourselves on our wedding day. We really appreciated his experience, because after viewing our video there are so many little details that are on there that we would never have thought to ask for. He did a great job of putting us at ease and got all the footage without being intrusive. Our wedding was just perfect, and Princeton had a large part in helping to make it so.

Services Used: Videography

Princeton is definitely one of the best videographer. He came highly recommendated by our photographer, and he did such a great job. Our short clip of film wowed all of our guests. Even the ones that were there commented they didn't realize how beautiful it really was. The short movie was really like something you'd see on TV. It is that good. Very artistic, very well made. The music selection was great too. Thanks again Princeton. You are the best!!!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Our wedding videographer, Princeton, was absolutely amazing. We were married in January 2011 at Makapu’u Beach in Oahu and it was the most perfect day.

We researched many vendors before deciding on Prince7 Studios, LLC, but after seeing samples of his work and speaking thru emails, our decision was easily made. We were confident that Princeton would capture every special moment of our wedding day and he did just that and more.

Throughout the planning process, he always responded promptly to all of our e-mails and it felt like it was communication between excited friends, not just vendor/customer business talk.
Princeton was extremely flexible with our wedding plans even when the weather wasn’t cooperating. He was on-time and even beat us to the ceremony location to get some footage prior to our arrival. He was personable and fun, yet professional and we absolutely loved working with him.

Our wedding video was perfect and we can’t stop watching it. Our favorite part is the whole thing. That should say it all. We can’t wait to show our family and friends!

If you need to know more or want to ask me additional questions about Princeton, etc, I’m happy to discuss anytime – so feel free to email me.

Thank you, Princeton!!

Services Used: Videography

As a Artist I tend to look for deeper/more then words creativity , I can Honestly say that Prince7 Studios and His Production Team has a Fortee which can not be touch by others in the same field. When Researching other Wedding Videographer I found all to be exceptionally well, yet , To be Honest Prince7 Studios is more Well Rounded on a Higher
Professional Level . I would not be surprise to see Prince7 Studios Level of Production Surpassing their Goals to Produce even more Heartfelt Memories for thier furture clientel.

Services Used: Videography

I can't express how happy I was with Prince7 Studios. My husband and I eloped in Hawaii and the video was all we had to bring home to show friends and and family. Needless to say, the video was very important to us.

I did plenty of research on my own and one of the reasons I picked Prince7 Studios is because his video editing skills and shot creativity seemed to capture your attention as if you were watching an episode of "our wedding day" exactly what were looking for.

I highly reccommend Prince7 Studios to anyone who wants an unique and modern way to capture all the highlights of your special day; just like he did with ours.

Sarah
Mukilteo, WA

Services Used: Videography

Princeton was great and very easy to to work with. He was very flexible with the video package that we wanted and was very accommodating to our needs. The final product was just what we wanted and the highlights captured all the important moments in our day. His work showed great potential. May God bless him and his business in the coming years!

Services Used: Videography

Princeton was highly recommended to us by our wedding planner and after a quick peak through his gallery I immediately understood why. The company was absolutely fabulous to work with and allowed us to create a custom package for our day. I was an overly laid back bride and it was wonderful to know that I didn’t have to worry about a single detail when it came to cinematography. Princeton truly exceeded all expectations and captured the beauty and happiness of the day perfectly. I have and will continue to recommend him!

Services Used: Videography

Very easy person to work with. Love the quality and the creativeness of the final product!

Services Used: Videography

I absolutely loved working with Princeton! He's extremely easy to work with & produces a quality product. We love our wedding video...not only the footage, but the song he chose, fits us perfectly!

Services Used: Videography

Princeton was very pleasant and easy to work with. He was very accommodating of our needs. The wedding video put together was outstanding. We've received many complements on the video. We'll definitley treasure the video he made for us for many years to come. We highly recommend his services.

Thanks Princeton!!!

Services Used: Videography

Amazing video!!! I had so much fun working with Princeton and his crew. I would definitely recommend him for others to utilize!!! :-) Thank you so much Princeton..it was a very magical experience.