Pretty in Ink Invitations

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pretty in Ink did a great job on my invitations!! Diep worked with me until everything was perfect! She did such a great job that I went back and ordered my menus, place cards, and table numbers. I fell in love with her work that I couldn't get enough so I ordered Thank You cards!!! If I could plan my wedding all over again I would go back to Pretty in Ink to do my stationary. Thank you so much Diep and it was a pleasure to work with you!!

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
Hang
  • Flexibility: 5.0

one word: AMAZING. Diep was also able to accomondate all of my last minute requests, with no hassles.

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I came to Diep with nothing more in mind than my colors. She very patiently sat with me and went through every combination of paper, font, and style possible to make sure that I ended up with exactly what I wanted. She was also very efficient in getting me the sample mark ups of the invitations that I chose. When they came back from the printer, I was extremely happy with how they turned out - they were perfect, down to the last detail! I got tons of compliments on them and would highly recommend Pretty in Ink to anyone looking for invitations and stationery.

As a side note, my maid of honor ordered my bridal shower invitations from Pretty in Ink as well, and while I had no part in choosing their design, Diep made sure they were a perfect complement to my wedding invitations :)

• Wedding: 06/24/2012
Jackie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diep was a pleasure to work with! I started the planning process late in the game and she was able to turn around invitations in less than two months. This included time to design and assemble the final product. Diep is super nice and professional. We communicated mainly by email because I live in San Diego. She responded within 24 hours each time I contacted her. I would recommend her to anyone I know that has invitiation needs.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pretty In Ink Invitations is one of the best companies I've ever dealt with. You get prompt responses to any questions you have and you receive quality work. If you can envision it, they can design it. The owner Diep will go the extra distance to make you happy.

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
Derek
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diep is great to work with. Very responsive and flexible. Definitely would recommend her services to future brides!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I looked for invitations everywhere before my friend referred me to Pretty in Ink. When I met Diep she was very professional. Once I saw her work I knew I had found my invitations. She is super creative and has a lot of options at very reasonable prices.

• Wedding: 02/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diep was wonderful to work with. She saved me from a wedding invitation disaster. I had originally ordered my invitations online to try to save cost but they arrived I knew i had made a huge mistake! Luckily Diep was able to meet up and provide alots of ideas and samples. She had a clear vision of exactly what I had wanted to begin with. I received many compliments once the invitation was sent out and had numerous vendor inquiries which I gladly provided.

• Wedding: 11/28/2011
Gwen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pretty in Ink did a beautiful job on my wedding invitations, menu cards, and name cards. everything is organized and put together, the only thing i had to do was stuff and lick, love it! quite a few of my friends complimented the invitations and used Pretty in Ink for their wedding. The paper quality and design are very modern, simple, and elegant. I enjoyed working w/ Pretty in Ink very much as Diep is very responsive which makes my life so much easier. The price is reasonable provided that everything is done for you. It's important to have nice invitations and matching stationary as it reflects the details of your special day. I would recommend Pretty In Ink any day!

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diep was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding invitatons and stationary. She was patient, flexible with our numerous wording changes, and very friendly. Her quality of work is impressive and looks professional, while her prices are affordable for a bride that doesn't want to do her own invites. She's knowledgable, has many designs and options to choose from, able to create unique designs, and works around your design to match your budget. Most importantly, Diep was professional and friendly - extremely handy when you have so many things to worry about when planning for the big day. I would definitely recommend her to all other brides.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We got our invitations from Diep and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Not only does she have great designs but she is totally amenable to your needs. She can basically make anything you want. She's also very responsive, professional, and provides quick turn arounds on the proofs. I don't have any complaints working with Diep, and in fact, found her to be very patient and helpful. She is a true professional! Loved my experience!

• Wedding: 07/02/2011
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was AWESOME and had great style! My wedding invitations were beautiful and exactly what I wanted - style, colors and everything. She did a great job of working with me to focus my ideas into a design theme that I enjoyed. She was very professional and responded to every email I sent so quickly (I'm sure I made her go crazy). I will and have definitely recommended her to my friends.

• Wedding: 07/02/2011