Plenty of Posies

Plenty of Posies

Newfield, NY
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
4.7
Responsiveness
4.3
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Audrey and Plenty of Posies did an absolutely AMAZING job on the flowers for my wedding. I gave poor Audrey very little direction as to what I wanted, just some color ideas and a few photos for guidance. She completely blew us away! Our bouquets, the arch, the centerpieces, everything was better than I possibly could have come up with, even with Pinterest at the ready. I will be recommending her services to everyone I know in Central New York!

Recently Married

We bought buckets of flowers (as well as green wine bottle vases) from Plenty of Posies for our wedding and then arranged the flowers ourselves. We also purchased one bridal bouquet and a maid-of-honor bouquet.

The flowers looked amazing!! I probably spent about 1/4 the amount I would have spent at a traditional florist, the flowers looked fresher and healthier, and my bridal bouquet was unbelievable (there were so many flowers, I could barely hold it with one hand!).

Audrey is also wonderful to work with. She was super accommodating and made ordering the flowers one of the easiest wedding tasks. I would definitely recommend to anyone!

Services Used: Flowers

Audrey is great to work with. She is very responsive to email or her cell phone. Her flowers are beautiful and she creates beautiful bouquets. I didn't give much direction and she created beautiful bouquets. Her pricing is very competitive.

Services Used: Flowers

Audrey was wonderful to work with. She was enthusiastic about our vision, and was completely willing to work within our small budget. The centerpieces she created were beautiful and original. My bouquet was gorgeous, and my husband's boutonniere was unique and got lots of compliments. I highly recommend Plenty of Posies!

1+ year ago

Plenty of Posies provided all of the flowers for our wedding and they were absolutely gorgeous. They were able to create a variety of arrangements and bouquets with all different types of flowers that came together beautifully, and were totally unique from what you might find at other weddings. They delivered and arranged all of the flowers for a very reasonable fee which was very convenient. They even held onto my non-floral centerpiece elements and delivered and arranged those as well. Audrey is easy to reach by phone, and they are very responsive via email as well. I highly recommend Plenty of Posies, especially if you're looking for something different than what you might find in a florists' shop (although they could do that beautifully, too!).

Anonymous
2+ years ago
3.0

Lots of issues with my wedding flowers - some avoidable and some not. Overall, I did not enjoy my experience working with Plenty of Posies. It was too stressful even for the value.

Services Used: Flowers

Plenty of Posies certainly "delivered the goods" when it came to our wedding flowers. All the bouquets and flowers were amazing and caused many a guest to comment positively on how beautiful they were. In addition, the wine bottle vases were also a big hit and will make great mementos of our wedding. Because they are farmers and not businessmen (as we like it!), their responsiveness was not as if they were a flower shop. However, after visiting the farm and meeting with Audrey, any concerns were assuaged. Everything we had hoped for and talked about came to fruition at our wedding. My wife and I would certainly recommend Plenty of Posies for any future flower needs!

Services Used: Flowers

I knew before I was engaged that i wanted Plenty of Posies to provide the flower arrangements for my wedding. Audrey has a weekly stand at the Ithaca Farmer's Market to get a feel for what they have. She is very flexible and invited me to consult with her at their flower farm as we brainstormed the ultimate vision. They are also extremely affordable- I was able to have bouquets well outside of my price range by going with Plenty of Posies instead of a traditional florist. They also loaned me these cute wine bottle vases (I had my wedding at a vineyard) at no additional charge, which isn't something I could have gotten from a traditional florist. Their arrangements were creative and refined in exactly the way I requested. I couldn't be happier with their work!

2+ years ago

Fantastic! These flowers were the most fragrant flowers I have ever experienced! I wanted them to last forever. Love that they were locally grown! We brought our own buckets to pick them up! And to think I had originally planned to forgo flowers! We bought three buckets and made our own bouquets/arrangements. They lasted for days!

Services Used: Flowers

The moment I stepped foot on the farm, I knew that they would have exactly what I was looking for - Unique, in season...natural. I read in another review that Audrey was tough to get a hold of, but I think that is just the nature of where this place is and there is something to be said for folks that work hard in the field as well as in the design room. I met with Audrey and staff, including their sweet dog, and we talked about what I was looking for. When I went to pick the flowers up - each arrangement, each bouquet reflected my vision. I had so many complements - even the photographer said it was one of the most beautiful bouquets he'd ever seen. I wouldn't have gone anywhere else!

Services Used: Flowers

While Audrey is hard to get a hold of, Plenty of Posies was a great choice for our wedding - we got nothing but compliments from our guests on the flowers. Audrey grows all of the flowers she uses on her farm - but can order from a warehouse if you are looking for something special. Audrey worked with us on my vision for the tables and executed them beautifully - all with flowers from her farm. The bridal bouquets were just what I was looking for and the boutonnieres beautiful with the inclusion of sage.

3.8