37 Grove St, Oneonta, NY 13820 Map · Phone number

About Wyckoff's Florist

Wyckoff's Florist is a wedding floral company located in Oneonta, New York. This family-run enterprise has been in business since 1881, designing classic and romantic floral arrangements for wedding celebrations. The creative and experienced team is on hand to realize your wedding vision. They specialize in both traditional and contemporary styles, tailoring every bouquet and centerpiece to reflect a couple’s tastes.

Wyckoff's Florist can be contracted for all floral related services; bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, table arrangements, aisle or ceremony decorations, and pretty much anything floral. Because every wedding is unique and more of a custom build than "cookie cutter”.. Wyckoff's Florist does not try to package or force the event into a predefined box.

For general prices on bouquets, this page may give you some ideas on bouquet cost:

All of the bouquets on that page are past wedding bouquets, not generic samples. The styles vary as you will see

More general pricing can be found on this page:

Wyckoff's Florist offers complimentary consultations to prospective newlyweds. They will ascertain your color palette and desired aesthetic before setting about fine-tuning design details. The dedicated team crafts everything floral related, from ceremony decor and tablescapes to boutonnieres, floral crowns, and flower baskets. They can utilize fresh and seasonal blooms in each piece, depending on your preferences. They customize bouquets to suit each couple’s floral choices.

Follow Wyckoff's Florist on

Other couples have also viewed

• Arnold's Flower Shop

6 Reviews for Wyckoff's Florist

• Karina

Karina F. · Married on 10/02/2020

Absolutely Incredible Work

I can’t say enough great things about Edward and the floral work that he did for our wedding. When we first met with Edward, he sat with us for over an hour, asking us questions and going into detail about different flower choices. He was very thorough and was able to see my own vision better than I was! Originally, I didn’t want bouquets for my bridesmaids, but changed my mind a week before the wedding. I called Edward to see if it was possible to make five bouquets, and he did it without a problem. On top of all of this, he was very reasonably priced. The day of the wedding, him and his team set everything up perfectly. Everything was beyond gorgeous- my bouquet, the bridesmaids’ bouquets, the flowers on our arch, and the centerpieces on the tables. It’s not even possible to explain how beautiful it looked, so I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves .

Sent on 12/12/2020

Kaitlyn K. · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful Florist-Highly Recommend!

Ed and his team were wonderful to work with! My first interaction with Ed was over the phone as I was planning my NY wedding from the Boston area. Ed and I discussed the ideas I had in mind and looked through my Pinterest boards and his Facebook pages of previous weddings he had done. From there he really took my vision and ran with it. Ed and his team made all of my Fall floral dreams come true this October! Ed went above and beyond and was very responsive throughout the entire process, if you are looking for a local florist look no further. Wyckoff's is hands down the best!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Ivana

Ivana P. · Married on 09/15/2019

Exceptional

I went to Wyckoff's florist last minute with a friend who recommended it to me for my wedding bouquet. As a bride to be I didn't know what to expect. You know you want your special day to be like the fairy tale dreams you had as a little girl to be so magical. I had the pleasure to work with Ed. I gave him my ideas. My experience was wonderful. I loved how he is so passionate about his flowers, very knowledgeable, very considerable to your financial budget. One of the best wedding planning moments as we shared laughs and had fun with it. He took his time and went over things very thoroughly. My red roses wedding bouquet was everything Imagined. The garden roses added so much to it. Truly gorgeous for my wedding. I also chose Italian Ruscus to go down the middle of the head table which was a very elegant touch. Thank you Ed for all you did and making my day so special. I would say a place like this is very hard to come by, so I'm very happy I found this place to be a gem.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Wyckoff's Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 130.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 26.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 90.00
    $ 1800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 37 Grove St Oneonta, NY, 13820 See on map
    607 432 4422 (Phone number)
    800 356 7577 (Other Phone Number)
    10AM to 6PM Monday to Friday, 10AM to 2PM Saturday
    Location of (Wyckoff's Florist)