37 Grove St, Oneonta, NY 13820 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Wyckoff's Florist

Wyckoff's Florist is a wedding floral company located in Oneonta, New York. This family-run enterprise has been in business since 1881, designing classic and romantic floral arrangements for wedding celebrations. The creative and experienced team is on hand to realize your wedding vision. They specialize in both traditional and contemporary styles, tailoring every bouquet and centerpiece to reflect a couple’s tastes.

Wyckoff's Florist can be contracted for all floral related services; bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, table arrangements, aisle or ceremony decorations, and pretty much anything floral. Because every wedding is unique and more of a custom build than "cookie cutter”.. Wyckoff's Florist does not try to package or force the event into a predefined box.

For general prices on bouquets, this page may give you some ideas on bouquet cost:

All of the bouquets on that page are past wedding bouquets, not generic samples. The styles vary as you will see

More general pricing can be found on this page:

Wyckoff's Florist offers complimentary consultations to prospective newlyweds. They will ascertain your color palette and desired aesthetic before setting about fine-tuning design details. The dedicated team crafts everything floral related, from ceremony decor and tablescapes to boutonnieres, floral crowns, and flower baskets. They can utilize fresh and seasonal blooms in each piece, depending on your preferences. They customize bouquets to suit each couple’s floral choices.

Follow Wyckoff's Florist on

1 User photo

• Ivana

Ivana Paiko · Married on 09/15/2019

Exceptional

I went to Wyckoff's florist last minute with a friend who recommended it to me for my wedding bouquet. As a bride to be I didn't know what to expect. You know you want your special day to be like the fairy tale dreams you had as a little girl to be so magical. I had the pleasure to work with Ed. I gave him my ideas. My experience was wonderful. I loved how he is so passionate about his flowers, very knowledgeable, very considerable to your financial budget. One of the best wedding planning moments as we shared laughs and had fun with it. He took his time and went over things very thoroughly. My red roses wedding bouquet was everything Imagined. The garden roses added so much to it. Truly gorgeous for my wedding. I also chose Italian Ruscus to go down the middle of the head table which was a very elegant touch. Thank you Ed for all you did and making my day so special. I would say a place like this is very hard to come by, so I'm very happy I found this place to be a gem.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Anna · Married on 07/13/2019

Not just beautiful flowers - Wyckoff's Flowers do Art with love for flowers for your wedding!

I am absolutely happy I chose Wyckoff's for my wedding. Ed listened to all ideas I had in mind and had the knowledge to provide all the colors and flowers I wanted for my day. From the beginning of my planning to the day of my wedding Wyckoff's was fast in responding to me and I always felt they enjoyed the work very much. My flowers were not just beautiful... all the arrangements and bouquets were a work of art! Thank you, Ed and Wyckoff's for helping making my day so beautiful just the way I wanted.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Wyckoff's Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 130.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 26.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 90.00
    $ 1800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 37 Grove St Oneonta, NY, 13820 See on map
    607-250-1155 (Phone number)
    800 356 7577 (Other Phone Number)
    10AM to 6PM Monday to Friday, 10AM to 2PM Saturday
    Location of (Wyckoff's Florist)