Pink Diamond Floral Design

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago
2.0

Very rude, liar, pushy! Works from garage. Crafty but flowers aren't fresh. Very unprofessional!

Services Used: Flowers

Cande and company did a excellent job! I highly recomend pink diamond floral design. All my flowers turned out the way i want them.

Profile Picture
Carly
1 Review
10/05/2012

Honestly, I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cande and the team at Pink Diamond Floral Design!!! From day one Cande was attentative to EVERY detail, she was the first floral vendor that had a "anything you want, WE CAN DO IT" attitude! All my dreams and ideas were brought to life!! I seriously cannot rave enough!!! Anything that I could have ever wanted, all I had to do was bring up the idea and Cande would say with a smile, "We can do that!!" Pink Diamond brought the glamour to my "Old Hollywood Glamour Wedding!!"

Services Used: Flowers

I had the most wonderful experience using PINK DIAMOND FLORAL DESIGN for my wedding. Cande was respectful of my time, my budget, and all of my preferences. I LOVED the flowers at my wedding -- THANK YOU CANDE!! We had 80 guests at our wedding and Cande created the most beautiful flowers, perfectly within my (modest) budget.

Services Used: Flowers

From the moment I called Candy and told her exactly what I needed and my price range-- she delivered. Candy and Susana both were so amazing in helping me design and decorate my intimate wedding. I would totally recommend Pink Diamond Floral Design to any bride that wants a small intimate to a lavish wedding. The most important thing for me was that they were so flexible with my payments, which they made it very easy for me to pay in full way before the wedding day....big plus!

Services Used: Flowers

All of Cande's floral designs are beautiful! The lighted centerpieces are unique and were a real conversation starter among the guests. Cande's attention to detail,and her knowledgeable guidance are what every bride needs.

Services Used: Flowers

Cande is an absolute ANGEL. Not only was she extremely patient with me while selecting bridal flowers, but she definitely delivered the most gorgeous arrangements and bouquets that I have ever seen. Graceful Flowers definitely receives my highest recommendation!

Services Used: Flowers

Pink Diamond did a wonderful job on the arragments for my wedding. They were very friendly and worked around my budget.

Services Used: Flowers

They did such an excellent job! They worked with my budget, creating something so uniquely beautiful. they made my event so much more elegant! I had NO problem at all with them they were very well at everything they did. The flower arrangements were sooo beautiful. For any future events i am definitely going to contact them again. I highly recommend them! its easy and hassle free to work with these people

Services Used: Flowers

Pink Diamond floral design's ,did an amazing job..And they worked with my budget!were very professional,going to use them whenever I have any event