Iler Meadows

Altadena, CA View map Visit website

$3,500 Typical Price

Iler Meadows is a wedding florist based out of Altadena, California. This company is owned by a mother-daughter duo, who come from a family with a long history in floral artistry. They're passionate about working closely with couples and helping them to make their vision a reality. This florist works with local growers from across southern California, as well as with various vendors from the Los Angeles Flower Mart.

To start, the team at Iler Meadows will create a vision board inspired by your ideas, while keeping your budget in mind. They specialize in natural arrangements that call to mind a meadow of flowers. On the day of your wedding, they're happy to take care of delivering and setting up your chosen arrangements. Some of the pieces you can choose from include bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, and arch decor.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Joann S. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning florals and exceptional service

Erin and Suzanne exceeded my expectations. Everything from the arch and aisle decor, to the dining table centerpieces. I had a rustic wedding theme and their design perfectly nailed what I had envisioned. By the time I got to the venue, they set everything up along with my wedding coordinator and I couldn’t believe how beautiful the entire space looked.

Iler Meadows's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We loved bringing your floral vision to life! Cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness.
  • Maria
    Maria G. Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Run don't walk to hire Iler Meadows!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Erin and Suzanne at Iler Meadows. As a bride who really struggled with having a clear vision for my own wedding, Erin and Suzanne were incredibly helpful in helping me find the type of flowers that would fit with my colors and providing ideas for the type of arrangements we could have. I also didn't have a lot of budget for florals and they helped me figure out what could fit within my budget and were very responsive and adaptive throughout the whole time, including a week before the reception! They are both incredibly sweet small business owners and you can tell they care about their couples. Even though I had been the one primarily in conversation with them the whole time, when I walked into our reception space I was in disbelief that this was my own event - that's how much they went above and beyond! Everyone at our wedding could not stop commenting on how beautiful and unique the arrangements were.
    Careese S. Married on 06/18/2022

Outstanding!

We are so grateful to have found Iler Meadows! They were absolutely incredible to work with- we had a detailed video consultation and they brought our visions to life! Lovely mother and daughter team and cannot recommend them enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Suzanne and Erin
Suzanne and Erin
Co Owners

Meet Suzanne and Erin. . .The dynamic mother daughter duo. Suzanne and Erin are the lead floral designers for Iler Meadows and owners of this full event florist.

Suzanne has a lifelong background in art and floral design. Erin has a background in creative design. Together the two women make an amazing combo creating "perfectly imperfect" bouquets for your wedding day. We are a Latina owned business and love to work with couples from around the world. We are proud to say we have worked with cultures from 6 out of the 7 continents!

We offer complimentary zoom consultations to our couples! We can't wait to meet you.

Altadena, California Altadena, CA, 91001
Location of (Iler Meadows)
157 Acacia Avenue Monrovia, CA, 91016