Phoenix Cake Company

Phoenix Cake Company

Favorite
Gilbert, AZ
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Melinda
04/11/2015

The cake provided by Phoenix Cake Company was exactly what we wanted and envisioned. The price was perfect and the taste was delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I decided to go through Phoenix Cake Company because it was a preferred vendor by my wedding venue Tre Bella and I'm sure glad I did. Christy was so flexible when it came to helping me design my dream wedding cake at a price that fit my budget. My now husband and I did a three tier wedding cake with each tier a different flavor at no additional cost. We did Lemon Raspberry, Red Velvet, and Cookies & Cream, It was absolutely delicious! Let's just say my husband isnt a fan of cake so I let him decide on the flavor and he picked three because he couldn't decide on which one was best, it's THAT good! Look no further if you are still searching for a vendor for your wedding cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful and it tasted just as good as it looked.lots of flavor combinations.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Loved, Loved this cake company!!
Christy was wonderful helping us pick out our wedding cake. She was always very prompt in returning my emails and very helpful with all my questions. Her peanut butter & jelly cake was to die for, and i'm not even crazy about cake!! I would highly recommend her. I know we will definitely use her services for future needs.
Judy Carmichael

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Very Delicious cake.. every single one of our guest loved the flavors. The cake design was very beauitiful.. just the way we wanted it.

Christy was very accommodating.. she was awesome!!

Martha
02/21/2015

Superb! The taste of the cake was amazing.. fell in love with Chocolate & Banana flavor.
The cake looked so beautiful on our wedding day!! Thank you so much.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I ordered my cake through Phoenix cake company and couldn't have made a better choice.not only have they made cakes for celebrities, but all of my guests were commenting how delicious the cake was. They answered any emails within 24hrs and were great answering any question I had. I would definitely recommend!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was beautiful and just what we had visioned! The cannoli cake was so delicious, we received so many compliments on it. Amazing job!!!!

Kelli
01/25/2014

Professional and fantastic! Easy to work with and the designs and flavors are outstanding. Perfect for any occasion! Will be back for more!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was delicious, and exactly what we wanted. The owner is very easy to work with, and she can help you customize the perfect dessert for your big day!

Private User
1+ year ago

Delicious cake is wonderful but when combined with dependability, professionalism, and affordability, you know you've got a winner. Phoenix Cake Company is like that. We couldn't have been happier with their service or their product. I highly recommend this cake company.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Christy was very nice and open to our creative ideas that we had for our wedding cake. She was budget conscious and listened to our input on our cake vision. It is always a little nerve racking when you wait for the final look of your wedding cake, but when I saw my cake on my wedding day, it was not only gorgeous, but delicious! We sampled 8 or 9 different flavors, all of which were yummy and mouth-watering. We went with the Black Forest Chocolate cake and it was to die for and I'm not even a big chocolate cake eater (I like more of carrot and coffee cakes). Overall, she was so nice to work with and a true artist in her work. I recommend stopping in and trying out her gourmet cupcakes at her quaint bakery in Gilbert.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My cake tasted great (so I'm told, didn't get a chance to eat it) Everything was great except the colors looked nothing like they were supposed to. Had the colors and little details been done the way discussed it would have been perfect. Had I not been so happy on my wedding day I would have been pissed...but at that point It was too late and really....none of my guests would have known anything was wrong with it anyways. Dont get me wrong.....great place, I just had a very specific look and color in mind and I just don't know how my cake ended up that color.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was perfect!!! We were able to taste many flavors (we picked two and alternated them) and they even suggested an ombre cake which was perfect for the look we were going for. Everyone commented at how beautiful and delicious it was!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cakes were excellent, and looked great!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had cupcakes and a top piece of cake to cut for the reception and it was wonderful! It was exactly what I had imagined in my head and the cake was so moist and flavorful. I received comments all night on how good it was! Christy and her team were amazing and I highly recommend them!