Reviews (5)

Sort By:

5.0/5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I bought a beautiful wedding dress from Bridal and Formal but I wanted mine to be a high/low. Pat made my dress exactly the way I had envisioned it for over 2 years! She does excellent work.
Wedding: 06/23/2012
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Ms. Pat was very nice to work with. We found her through other bridal shows and it was a good experience.

The alterations were good except for the price. I was a little shocked when she gave the final price for what she was doing!

But that's how it is sometimes. Still, I love my dress and had a perfect wedding day.
Wedding: 08/13/2011
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I was very disappointed with the alterations, specifically the bustle, done by Pat. My wedding gown fit me almost perfectly before alterations, and I simply needed the chest taken in slightly. This turned out fine, but again, it was incredibly simple and almost unnecessary. However, the bustle was another story. She charged an outrageous price to do a French bustle. I was taking the Ohio Bar Exam on the day the dress was to be picked up from Pat, so naturally my mom picked it up as I could not be there. My mom asked Pat to show her exactly how the bustle attached, and Pat told her not to worry about it, that it was so easy to do, and basically refused to take the five minutes to show her. On my wedding day we never actually did get the bustle attached the way it was supposed to, despite about 10 people trying to do it.

This was literally the one and only problem we had on my entire wedding day, so it certainly didn't ruin the day, but it was frustrating and I feel that we wasted our money using Pat's services.
Wedding: 08/08/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0

Janet 9 Reviews
Pat did an exceptional job altering my gown. It fit perfectly and she was incredibly professional and competent. I highly recommend Pat!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.7/5.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Pat was very good at what she did, but pricy. All I got done was a French bustle and the top taken in less than a half an inch on one side and it was $285. And my dress wasn't that complicated (not all lacy and etc). It did have some beading on the train and some on the top, but that's it. Nothing overly complicated. However, if you are a picky person or if you just need your dress to fit you perfectly, Pat is the person to go to. Just be prepared to shell out some major cash.
Wedding: 05/16/2009
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
3.8