Pat Friday Flowers

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat Friday of Friday flowers is a wonderfully talented and highly skilled florist. She has exquisite taste and the ability to work with her clients to put their suggestions into a dream of a result. She must be at the top of her craft. She also offered additional non-floral aspects of our event that enhanced the efforts of our other wedding team. I would insist on using her for any future events for me and strongly recommend her services to my closest friends. She is a secret treasure of the wine country.

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat Friday provides outstanding service, is extremely creative and capable, and is a joy to work with. I recommend her highly to anyone looking for a top-notch florist.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Anne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat was wonderful to work with and provided the most beautiful flowers for my wedding. I would recommend her highly for anyone who wants the most tasteful flowers for their big day.

• Wedding: 06/17/2012
Molly
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

A true talent, easy to work with, great ideas and feedback!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat Friday was the most amazing person to work with. Pat was so professional and I had so much fun planning with her. The flowers on my wedding day turned out even more beautiful and spectacular than I had imagined.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Joey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat Friday is Wonderful!!

I have had the pleasure of getting Pat's help on 2 weddings in the Napa Valley, one for our oldest daughter at Meadowood in July 2005 and the other for our youngest daughter at Beaulieu Gardens in June 2012. Pat has an incredible way of listening to you, understanding what you want, and delivering exactly what you were thinking at a price that's within your budget and with such professionalism and personal warmth that you are fully relieved of one of the many stresses in planning this type of event. She has an abundance of creative floral and decorative ideas. Her execution is at the highest quality level. Pat Friday is Wonderful!!

With highest praise and endorsement, Ann Olstad

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
Ann
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat Friday helped to make our wedding day absolutely picture perfect. She is amazingly talented and has a vision for what works. Her floral arrangements and additional touches at our wedding at Frank Family Vineyards in Napa Valley didn't overtake the event, but rather complimented our beautiful setting. Pat is a pleasure to work with and provided insight and advice based on her years of experience and expertise in floral design. I would highly recommend Pat Friday for any event you want to make special.

Mrs. Leslie Frank

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
Leslie
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had to chase more than I would have liked in order to get my order details and the quote locked down, but once the order was finalized, everything went very smoothly. The flowers delivered were perfect. And the recommendations Pat made about which linens looked best in the candle light at our venue were spot on. The room glowed in a magical way. The garland for the dinner table looked even better than we'd hoped. As a special unexpected treat, Pat delivered a welcome bouquet to our hotel room. Very nice touch, especially since it was a destination wedding.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat Friday is absolutely amazing! Her attention to detail and creativity always exceeds my expectations. She is in tune with seasonal flowers and colors, linens to compliment each event with a personal touch, and incorporating the use of organic life while staying true to the natural surroundings. I have worked with her now for almost 9 years, both professionally and personally, and highly recommend her services!

• Wedding: 01/28/2012
Alissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stunning, elegant and perfectly designed flowers. Pat Friday perfectly incorporated the bride's requests with the time of year and seasonal flowers. Not only that, she was a delight to work with and 100% professional. Thank you for making our wedding day absolutely gorgeous!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010