PALMETTO RIVERSIDE BED AND BREAKFAST
1102 RIVERSIDE DRIVE
Palmetto, FL 34221  | map
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party...
Catering: Outside vendors welcome

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
From the moment I met Wim & Mieke and saw the wedding venue I knew this was the perfect place to get married. It is the most beautiful wedding venue and Wim & Mieke are the most wonderful and professional people we could ask to work with. The quality of service is astounding and they truly made our wedding a magical experience.
Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This Venue is by far, the most beautiful place a couple can get married. From the grounds to the living quarters and even the owners, absolutely SUPERB!!! We could not have asked for a better Venue. The owners, Wim and Mieke, are very professional and accommodating. This Venue is a must see. The pictures you find online do not reflect the true beauty of this Venue. If you are a bride seeking a very special place for your wedding, you MUST check this Venue out. I guarantee you will not be let down. Our wedding was everything we imaged and we couldn't have done it without the help of our new friends, Wim and Mieke. We will be returning very soon!

Oh and BTW...the breakfast that is prepared the next morning is absolutely amazing!!!! All homemade by the owners themselves. Thank you Palmetto Riverside B&B we LOVE you and your Venue!!

J&M Voyles
PALMETTO RIVERSIDE BED AND BREAKFAST responded with the following comments:
Dear Mr and Mrs Voyles, thank you for your wonderful review. The best for us is that we feel so special that you call us "friends". That is a great honor and truly....this is why we love what we do! See you soon and ALWAYS welcome! With our warmest regards. The Lippens
Wedding: 03/01/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I just could not imagine marrying my husband anywhere else. This place is nothing short of a gem. Wim & his wife Mieke are two of the most amazing, helpful, dedicated hosts on the planet. They made sure Dennis and I were always taken care of and our guests were left wanting of nothing! We are so happy we chose the BnB for our wedding weekend and have already booked our return trip for our 1 year anniversary. Happy Bride, Happy Groom, Happy Family & Happy Friends.
PALMETTO RIVERSIDE BED AND BREAKFAST responded with the following comments:
Thank you very much for the nice words. We are happy to have such good new friends from the other coast. We will see you next year for your Anniversary or earlier.
Wedding: 01/11/2014

Beth &Jeremy 4 Reviews
we LOVE palmetto riverside B&B - my husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at the B&B in December, 2013. It is an beautiful piece of property, the view is outstanding, and the location was ideal for our guests. The owners, Wim & Mieke, are absolutely wonderful - their hospitality was outstanding. They made our wedding day and our time spent at the B&B so special.They attended to every detail and made sure that the rehearsal, wedding, and reception went as smooth as possible. The experience of staying at the B&B added so much to our wedding weekend and we are over the top happy with having chosen Palmetto Riverside B&B. My husband and I are looking forward to going back and staying with them again in the near future!
Dear Friends,
We are delighted with your lovely comments in regards to your experience while staying at our Bed and Breakfast during your Wedding Weekend. It was truly an amazing Wedding. Just beautiful!
We are already looking forward to your next visit. Always welcome any time! Your hosts, Mieke and Wim
Wedding: 12/07/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What can I say about Palmetto Riverside Bed and Breakfast??? It is the most beautiful place ever to get married! We are lucky that we found such an amazing and beautiful wedding, it really made our entire wedding perfect.

The pictures on their website don’t really do it justice; you should go there in person to really get a feel for it. The innkeepers, Wim and Meike, are just as amazing as the bed and breakfast! They are not only so nice and sweet but so helpful and accommodating. They were there since day one, answering any and all of my questions and providing suggestions to make the day perfect. Wim would email me back within an hour every time. I loved that! I also met with him about 2 weeks before and he sat down with me and we went over all the details. They also helped my wedding coordinator setup and decorate.

The actual bed and breakfast is gorgeous! I stayed the night before in the downstairs suite which was an excellent idea because I just woke up and was already there, in the room where I would be getting my hair and makeup done. We bought the package where we had all of the rooms for the night of the wedding which was really nice because we stayed there along with our immediate family. Oh and the actual breakfast?? Soooooo yummy!!! Best breakfast I have ever had.

The scenery for the ceremony, under the tree and on the water, is breathtaking! And the courtyard for the ceremony is great! I was nervous it would be tight with over 100 guests but it wasn’t at all. We had plenty of room for the tables and dance floor.
The only downfall is the lack of hotels nearby. I reserved rooms at the closest hotel, Marriott Courtyard, but it filled up fast and many of our guests had to drive a bit further for their hotels. But I hear a new hotel close by will be opening up soon!

If you are looking for a beautiful venue for your wedding, check this place out!
Dear friends,
Wow... we are so thankful for such a wonderful review. Likewise for us, your entire stay, meeting your very nice family and friends, made it a perfect Wedding time. The pleasure working for you from the first day of planning until the actual Wedding day, was a great experience for us. Thank you again and all the best in the future of your life!! Mieke and Wim
Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We couldn't have asked for a better venue; from the moment we walked into this exquisite bed and breakfast, we could envision our special day before our eyes. The Palmetto riverside bed and breakfast made our wedding the perfect day it was. We rented the house for the weekend and, therefore, were able to spend precious time with our family. Wim, Mieke and their beautiful girls became part of our family that weekend too and were so helpful, accommodating and hospitable. We truly felt at home. This is the place to get married; we can not say enough and we will be back for anniversaries! Book fast as this hidden charm fills quickly! Can't wait to return.... Jillian and Adam Chaykin
PALMETTO RIVERSIDE BED AND BREAKFAST responded with the following comments:
It has been an honor to work for you during one of your most memorable days (weekends) in your life. We as well had a great time during the time you were here with us and we look very forward to see you again and look at the pictures from your wedding! Hope you have a lovely vacation trip! With kindest regards to you and your families/friends!!
Wedding: 09/21/2013

Liz 5 Reviews
Absolutely floored with the personal touches and attention to detail Wim provides! There is no better place to get married or stay for a romantic getaway!
PALMETTO RIVERSIDE BED AND BREAKFAST responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for your raving review. You are both truly an amazing couple and your family and friends are too. Thank you for hosting your Wedding with us and we look ahead to your next visit with us as one of our BnB guests! Warmest regards!
Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had the pleasure of staying with Wim and Mieke for both Friday and Saturday. We booked the whole B and B so our wedding party could stay with us. I can safely say that this was THE place to have our wedding. We knew as soon as we walked through the door that this is where we were going to be married. Wim and Mieke treat you like family as soon as you call... Very accommodating, the food they make for you is out of this world. They worked with us to help plan the wedding too! They are like a part of the family and we plan on returning as soon as possible (hurry, this place fills up fast!!!).

Drs Mark and Colleen Shank
PALMETTO RIVERSIDE BED AND BREAKFAST responded with the following comments:
Thank you both so much for taking the time to review us about your experience at the BnB. We really hope you stop by next time you are in the area ! Have a wonderful honeymoon in September and we wish you lots of happiness in the future. Mieke and Wim Lippens
Wedding: 06/29/2013

jodi 7 Reviews
My husband and I cannot say enough kind words about the Palmetto Riverside Bed & Breakfast and the owners, Wim and Mieke. The venue is absolutely stunning and the owners are so hospitable. I would highly recommend this location for an outdoor wedding! We will be coming back for anniversaries in the future!
PALMETTO RIVERSIDE BED AND BREAKFAST responded with the following comments:
Thank you very much for the nice words we received on our review. Also from our side, we enjoyed working with you to make your day unforgettable. Hope you both will be back to celebrate your Anniversary or other occasions.
Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Despite the rain, it did not dampen the great experience of my daughter's wedding. Wim and Mieke were so wonderful and helpful rearranging our venue to reorganize our wedding during the rain, making it an experience we will always cherish and never forget. The place is beautiful, but Wim and Mieke are unforgettable and the most gracious hosts one will ever find. Thanks Wim and Mieke for all you did for my family!

Phil and Judy Miller
DEAR FAMILY,
IT HAS BEEN OUR GREAT PLEASURE TO WORK FOR YOU DURING THE WEEKEND OF YOUR DAUGHTER. YOUR WONDERFUL REVIEW IS SO APPRECIATED BY US. WE CHERISH YOUR FAMILY VERY MUCH AND HOPE TO HAVE YOU AS OUR RETURN GUEST IN THE FUTURE. SINCERELY YOURS, MIEKE AND WIM
Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot say enough good things about the Palmetto Riverside Bed & Breakfast as well as the Inn Keepers Wim & Mieke. They made our wedding day everything we could have ever wanted and more. We both knew that we didn't want to get married and have our reception at the typical wedding venue. I searched long and hard for somewhere that would fit our vision and I immediately feel in love when we came upon this venue. I knew this is where we were going to get married. It is completely idyllic and picturesque.
It was so wonderful to have everything in one spot. It alleviated a lot of stress. We were able to drop everything that we needed for the wedding the day before, which again alleviated a lot of stress. It was so nice to stay there the night before so I could wake up the next morning already where I needed to be. No stress of getting to the venue on time. Breakfast was amazing! Wim & Mieke were so attentive but also unobtrusive. It was wonderful to be able to have my hair and makeup team come there to get me and my ladies ready. Again no need to rush around.
You can tell that they are seasoned professionals when it comes to weddings. Everything ran so smoothly. They worked so well with all of our vendors. They make a great team, a team you definitely want to have on your wedding day.
We also stayed there on our wedding night. A perfect ending to a perfect day. We woke the next morning to another delicious homemade breakfast that was to die for. When it came time to pack up the rest of our belongings and items from the wedding they were so helpful. Even though they had another event that day they were very flexible with us getting everything loaded up and out. We had to make two trips to get everything home and that was no problem for them.
Thank you so much Wim & Mieke! You are amazing!
Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Palmetto Riverside Bed and Breakfast was not only our wedding ceremony site but also our reception, day-after Brunch, and family accommodation site. The total package is available at this beautiful restored, historic B&B. We loved every minute spent there and Wim and Mieke Lippens, the owners, are amazing people. Their welcoming and caring style is present in eveything they do from the decor, the cleanliness, the assistance throughout our stay, to the amazing breakfasts that we enjoyed each morning. We highly recommend this venue to anyone seeking a romantic wedding site.
Dear friends,
Thank you for your very kind words about your experience of staying with us for 4 nights. We were very lucky to have you among our guests and truly enjoyed every minute of being part of your special day in life. We thank you and hope to seeing you for a visit any time. Cheers to you and warmest regards from Mieke and Wim
Wedding: 04/05/2013

Anonymous 2 Reviews
We are from Florida and we really didn't want your typical On the Beach wedding. We found the Palmetto Riverside Bed and Breakfast online and fell in love with it. As soon as we went to visit the Venue, I knew right then and there that this was where we were getting married!! Mieke and Wim are the Owners of this Beautiful Home and they keep up with everything and are extremely accommodating. I think throughout the entire year of our planning, we went over there at least 8-10 times. They had no problem at all with us going over and emailing back and forth questions through out the whole year. It was wonderful, and when your planning a wedding on your own that's exactly what you want....WONDERFUL! And it was, I have heard nothing but amazing comments about how everyone loved the Venue we picked. This venue described our personalities and we were able to make it our own! I can only say positive things about this venue and HIGHLY recommend it! :)
PALMETTO RIVERSIDE BED AND BREAKFAST responded with the following comments:
Dear friends, thank you for the wonderful review you gave us. We had a great time meeting with you over the last year and are so happy that we were able to meet you and work for you. We hope to see you soon again. Thank you! Mieke and Wim
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The moment I got to the Palmetto Riverside B&B I knew it was the perfect place for our wedding. Mieke and Wim were so, so helpful from the time we first visited until the morning after the wedding! I really can't say enough good things about them or their lovely venue. All of our guests (and other vendors) kept saying how beautiful the location was, the bridal suite is amazing, and the breakfast they served the morning after the wedding was so good! They helped us set up, answered any questions we had throughout the process and are just the nicest people. I highly recommend the Palmetto Riverside Bed & Breakfast!
PALMETTO RIVERSIDE BED AND BREAKFAST responded with the following comments:
dear Kristin and Ray, Thank you very much for hosting your wonderful wedding at PalmettoRiverside Bed and Breakfast. We as well have a lovely time hosting you and your family/friends with us. We already look forward to being able to celebrate your first Wedding Anniversary! With warmest regards, Mieke and Wim
Wedding: 02/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Palmetto Riverside B&B is a dream wedding venue. We had our wedding in the garden under their beautiful tree looking out over the water and it was just perfect. Our wedding was very small and it worked really well for us but I think it would also work well for larger groups too as there is a lot of space.
Wim and Mieke are such gracious hosts - they couldn't do enough to help both before, during and after the wedding and nothing was too much trouble for them. They really helped us out as we were coming to Florida from overseas and sent photos and suggested vendors to us. They are very responsive by email or phone.
The rooms are immaculate and wonderfully furnished and it is great to have the whole place exclusively for you and your guests after the wedding (it feels like the party continues over the delicious breakfast the next day that Wim makes).
The price of the package was really outstanding value as well. I would definitely recommend them to other couples - not just for weddings, but any type of event.
Dear friends,
How wonderful to receive such a nice review from you. Thank you very much. We hope you had a wonderful honeymoon in South-Africa and look forward to your next visit to Florida! All the best and our sincere greetings.
Mieke and Wim
Wedding: 02/21/2013

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Wim and Mieke have made this victorian home into the most amazing bed and breakfast. The venue is straight out of a dream wedding catalog. Our guests had a great time, the grounds were beautiful, and Mieke and Wim took great care of us. The next morning, they made us the most amazing breakfast. It was picture perfect. Thanks guys! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
PALMETTO RIVERSIDE BED AND BREAKFAST responded with the following comments:
Thank you very much for giving your good comments. We loved to having you and wish you all the best in life!!! You are always welcome here.... Mieke and Wim Lippens
Wedding: 1+ year ago
 941-981-5331
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire