Omar Lopez Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

#TeamOmar was above and beyond our expectations. Omar and his team were beyond professional and helpful. From our first meeting with Omar to our last him and their team made the whole process easy. We had constant communication even after our wedding. He was always available if any questions we had leading up to the day. His timeline and must have photos is something that was beyond helpful because it made you keep track of the time and take advantage of your wedding. The pictures are breathtaking, he captured our love and personalities perfectly. They were on time beyond professional and they all were on the same page (communication is the key to success). I love love love love love #teamomar. It was worth every penny we definitely found our photographer for every event. If you do not choose Omar Lopez Foto, you have already failed in your event planning. Thank you #teamOmar for everything you guys have frozen memories no one can and the pictures are amazing!!!!!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

The Omar Lopez experience was such a wonderful experience. I was in total awe with the services and professionalism on the day of my wedding. I meet Omar back in 2012 at a friends wedding . I would recommend him to anyone, his team is superb. On my actual wedding day I was so nervous that it was hard to take everything in. However the videos and photos provided by Omar Lopez allowed my husband and I to relive that day over again. When you can watch your wedding video and cry and have that same feeling you felt on your wedding day taking place at that exact moment is such a beautiful thing. we have lasting memories to show to our unborn children. I am so happy that my husband and I decided to go with Omar, we are pleased with his amazing work. Remember there is no price to lasting memories

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I found Omar to be extremely helpful and accommodating . During my wedding planning I was tending to my very ill father so it was hard for me to commit to appointments and meetings. Omar took this into consideration and was able to assist me. He knew that I was overwhelmed with my father and that my wedding planning had to keep being put on the back burner, so he very often offered me tips suggestions and assistance.

Our wedding date was December 19 2014 and we already have our albums at home.

Evan
11/07/2014

Omar, by far, made our ceremony the midst amazing and memorable moment of our lives!!!

Services Used: Officiant

It was my first time being in a photo shoot. I was nervous. Omar and his staff made me feel comfortable. I had my makeup done professionally by Katt Kat and I felt like a diva. She was kind and did an amazing job. Thank you. What I most enjoy was the fact that every pose was natural, fun and it captured who I am. For that I am very grateful.

It was an amazing experience. Omar Lopez and his staff made me feel welcome, special, and beautiful. Omar Lopez and his staff are very professional and cordial. This is an experience that I will never forget and will recommend it to everyone no matter what the event in the their life would be. Thank you for capturing my moment. Wishing Omar Lopez many more years of success.

Services Used: Photography

Omar and his crew provided such a fun and professional experience through the journey of our engagement shoot, leading up to our wedding day! We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. Even our bridal party said they would use his services and refer him to others. All of our guests were wowed with the reveal of our engagement shoot/video montage and raved about the open photo-booth at our wedding. We would absolutely recommend Omar Lopez photography to anyone looking for top notch photography/videography services for their upcoming special day!

Services Used: Photography

Omar was amazing from start to finish. When we went to meet him initially my now husband feel in love with his work. Omar went over the whole process of the engagement shoot as well and what would occur the day of the wedding. He showed us samples of everything from the Thank you cards that we could get through him, the photo booth options, and the wedding albums. My husband hates having his picture taken and Omar made him feel both of us so comfortable during the engagement shoot we both look so happy and the photos came out amazing. Omar was super efficient and gave us the photos for from the engagement shoot within a week. I loved the photos so much we incorporated them everywhere in the wedding, from the invitation, to a signing board for our guests, to the back of the response cards and directions. The day of the wedding Omar and one of his team members where able to capture both my husband and I getting ready for our big day as well as the entire event. We opted to get the photo booth and it was a huge hit. Everyone was having a ball in it. Omar and his team provided props for our guests to use. They were so sweet and fun that even people who were normally not picture people were having a great time. Omar and his team captured every moment of our wedding beautifully. We have a Friday night wedding and Omar was able to have all of our photos up in the Gallery by Monday morning when we were leaving for our Honeymoon. I would highly recommend Omar and his team again and would use them again as well. They were supper efficient, helpful, sweet and kind. They are also very well organized and made sure every photo we wanted to be taken was taken. I couldn't ask for anything more from him and his team.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
1+ year ago

Excellent and very professional!!!!!!!!!!! Extremely recommend Omar Lopez. His team is very efficient and friendly! Very easy to work with.

Services Used: Photography

I'm yet to know how I stumble into Omar but I'm glad we chose him as our photographer. It was literally love at first sight with him. He's easy going, works with any budget, tailor to our needs, very charismatic and his photos are amazing. For our engagement shoot he very professional and accommodating to work with our little pug puppy in photo shoot. Our wedding photos were even more amazing. He's very professional, him and his team made everyone at the wedding feel comfortable and at ease. On the day of the wedding, he made sure that he capture all the photos we wanted and captured the event flawlessly. He was by far the best vendor we hire for our wedding.

Thanks Omar you made our wedding day spectacular and thanks to you we have amazing pictures to always remember that day.

Services Used: Photography

First off this reviewed is based on my maternity photo shoot not my wedding but, the experience was so amazing that I will continue to use him for any of my major event. As a pregnant women we tend to feel uncomfortable with our look and shy with our body's. Omar made me feel extremely comfortable from beginning to end. He made the entire experienced fun, exciting and in so many ways magical. The word no does not exist for him and the attention to detailed went beyond what I had in mind. To have someone that is reliable, that makes you feel comfortable in every way and makes every single moment just that more special is great. I would recommend him for any photo shoot to anyone looking for a professional, reliable and flexible person that will always keep the clients needs first. I could not have chosen a better person for such a special and memorable moment in my life.

Services Used: Photography

Omar and his team are very professional and accommodating. My partner and I did our maternity photo shoot on February 2014. The process was smooth, fun and relaxing. Omar made sure that we felt comfortable. I highly recommend Omar and his team for any event.

Services Used: Photography

Not enough can be said about how WONDERFUL it was working with Omar and his team.
First things first, Omar will ensure that your package is geared to exactly what you are looking for on your wedding day. He will go over your options and the communication line will never become stagnant, at least not on his end. He is very responsive to calls, emails and will always pitch ideas if you are uncomfortable with something. His professionalism and personality will also give you the confidence that when it comes to all he has to offer, you will be as prepared as possible on your wedding day.

Through our engagement photo shoot, Omar was able to get a real feel of what to expect come the BIG Day! He learned plenty about us, but we were also able to gauge him even more as a photographer, and from that moment onward we knew we had NOTHING to worry about.

Omar does it all! Taking amazing photos is one thing, but being able to make everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, feel so comfortable is another. He kept his composure and professional ways for the entire day. From getting ready, to taking pictures at the park, to the ceremony (where he was also our officiant by the way), to the entire reception, there wasn't a single moment where we felt like we could not rely on him and his team to be at their best! All of our guests were extremely pleased with Omar and his team, the Photo Booth (which was a HUGE hit) and the gorgeous photos! Omar helped provide us with the most amazing memories for a lifetime, not only through photography, but through Friendship!

Book Omar Lopez Photography! He’s sure to be your favorite vendor!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

You MUST have Omar and his team as your photographers. SO much was included in the package we got from him (make-up, engagement photos, albums, video montage, and more)! It was really unbelievable to see all that he offered and was willing to do to make sure our experience was a phenomenal one. He is very responsive to phone calls and emails. He was always prompt and on time (usually arriving to locations before my husband or I even got there :-) ). He is the only reason I was able to stay on schedule throughout by wedding day. I opted not to hire a wedding planner and it turns out that was the right decision because Omar was ON IT! He kept a detailed list of all the traditions and moments I wanted to be caught and made sure we got to them all and the shots came out beautiful. All my guests raved about how fantastic he was and asked for his info for their future events. You will not regret hiring Omar Lopez Photography for your wedding. He's so wonderful and personable that my 6 year old son says, without fail every time I take a photo, "Can we get Omar to take the picture for us?" :-) If that's not value, I don't know what it. A plus and then some, call him now, hire him now. Amazing!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Photography
1+ year ago

Amazing!!! Very professional and always has great ideas for pictures! Omar and team went above and beyond the call of duty took great photos and we are very pleased with the end result! Strongly recommend

1 Review
1+ year ago

Omar was by far the absolute best vendor. He was great from our first meeting and through our entire planning process. He was flexible, accommodating and always made us feel as an important client. He was always available and answered my many questions in a very quick turn around time. The pointers he gave us definitely helped our wedding go as smooth as it did.

Our wedding was on 9/1 and mid morning on our way to our honeymoon we were already getting texts letting us know our pictures were up. I had such a hard time picking our album pictures because I absolutely loved all of them. I can't stop looking at them!

I am also very happy his package included a make up artist. As he is the best I couldn't expect any less from the people he works with. Monica was absolutely amazing.

Miguel who was at our engagement session and wedding was beyond great. He captured some shots which were just beautiful.

I am so happy our friend referred me to him because he was able to capture the story of our wedding with each picture. I valued his advise and opinion throughout our time together.

I couldn't be happier! I plan on referring him to anyone looking for a professional photographer and I will definitely be using him for any future pictures!

1+ year ago

Omar was very helpful and gave us great tips. Made sure we were satisfied with our poses before calling it a day. Made sure all the pictures we wanted were taken. Omar was very easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable. Best of all of our pictures look very natural and not posed. We are very happy to have hired him to take our pictures of our special day. Thanks Omar and the rest of your crew.