Nebulous Dream Productions

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 5 Reviews
They were the absolute best! You can not go wrong with them. I contacted AT LEAST 20 videographers because I knew I wanted one and he was by far the most responsive with absolutely beautiful work within a reasonable price. So great!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I got married at the Bently Reserve in San Francisco on 10/2012. We hired Raian and his crew to shoot our wedding. Raian was one of our favorite wedding vendor’s to work with. Most importantly, he is experience and his final product is well worth your investment.

Video: He captured all of the favorite parts of our wedding and put it together in a way that we could not imagine. He is a true pro at what he does and that shows in his work and attention to detail. Best of all, Raian preserved the emotion and sentiment that my husband and I will want to re-live every time we watch the video. Our family and friends have all said that our wedding video was the best they've ever seen, and we whole heartily would agree.

Turnaround: Everything was done on the date stated on our contract. Throughout the entire editing process, Raian was very responsive, provided great suggestions, and quickly made changes to any of our request. Raian was so easy to work with, we hired him to do our wedding photo booth, which our family and friends loved and had so much fun (another great investment worth checking out with him.)

Pricing: Very reasonable. We researched a ton of videographers and Raian was the best value for the quality and after receiving our final product we wholeheartedly believe you will get WAY more than you pay for.

Crew: Professional, prompt and really fun and easy to work with. I self-admittedly am a picky individual, high-maintenance, and the team was very patient, responsive and understanding.

The real treat of Raian is his talent at picking out the best moments from the footage and through slow-motion, sound-weaving, editing, and special effects, he creates this wonderful movie that you really can watch over and over. His creativity and talent are evident from the start of the video - even the package the DVD's came in was neatly decorated. To sum it up, we were extremely pleased with Raian. Thanks again Nebulous Dream!
Wedding: 10/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found Nebulous Dreams Productions from Craigslist. I compared them with over 5 other companies who claim to provide wedding videography service. I found this company uses the latest technology (DSLR with High Definition Video), and they know how to edit all the wedding footages into a coherant, narrative and compelling short film, instead of looking like a home video. I hired them and met with the owner Raian ahead of time to get a feel of what they will do. Raian was very professional and gave me different video packages to choose from. On the wedding day he had an assistant who captured the ceremony from a different angel and also tag along to our location photo shoot. They use controlled camera movements and selective focusing as needed like in real movie making. The final product is a short wedding film with interesting sequencing of different footages that tells our wedding day story, complete with a music score.

The film is very well done and I'm very satisfied with the result. I recommend Nebulous Dream Productions to anyone who needs a good wedding or event videographer.
Wedding: 01/29/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Nebulous Dreams Productions to be our videographer for our wedding. After my fiance came back from deployment to Afghanistan, we had less than a month to hire a videographer. We searched through 15 pages of wedding wire videographers websites and found Nebulous Dreams website and was amazed at his videos. We contacted him and he was available to do our wedding on short noticed.
Our wedding video turned out better than we ever expected. Thanh (Raian) captured all the important moments, the emotions, the family and friends that attended, as well as small details that made our video great. Raian is very easy to work with, he's punctual, professional, responded to emails, phone calls the same day, met and exceeded our expectations.
Nebulous Dreams (Raian) quality of work surpasses others. In addition, his time of completion was very reasonable and most of all, his prices are so good. I would definitely recommended Raian and Nebulous Dreams Productions to be your videographer. Look at his website videos and you would be amazed, I was when I received our Wedding video.
Wedding: 11/12/2011

Liezl 1 Reviews
From our first contact with Raian up to the wedding, he's been very responsive, answering all questions in a timely and detailed manner. He even finished our fully edited video in about a month while others promised at least 4 months! Initially, I was nervous booking him with not much to show for his portfolio, but he promised he would not let us down, and in the end, he exceeded our expectations by providing a high-quality video and much more. (I especially love our highlights video which beautifully sums up the best moments of our big day in less than 5 minutes.)

I've probably contacted every "affordable" Bay Area videographer I've come across online, and I'd have to say that what Raian offers is the best value out there. I'd recommend him to anyone looking to document their special event.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you're looking for a videography to capture your memorable day I would highly recommend Thanh (Raian). He was professional and creative. He was my videography and photography for my engagement and I was really happy with his work. He even went the extra mile for my video and photos which I can't thank him enough. He capture the most memorable day of my life which i won't ever forget when I watch the video or look at the photos I remember it like yesterday. Thank you Thanh! -Phuong & Ken
Wedding: 07/30/2011