Marble Slab Creamery - Catering

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The groom (now my husband :) really wanted an ice cream cake as our wedding cake, and these were the only guys I found in Houston that would do it. The cake was absolutely beautiful! They did a marvelous job! First of all, they let me design the whole thing, they gave me a great price on 6 tiers, and they were very very professional. Everyone was so impressed with a 6 tier, wedding cake made out of ice cream and said it tasted great at that! I would definitely recomment these guys if you want something different, as well as, beautiful for your wedding!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was SUCH an AWESOME part of our recetption. Instead of having the typical candy buffets that are really popular right now, we had Marble Slab cater. They brought in a portable slab, and I got to pick 4 flavors of ice cream and about 10 mix-ins for them to bring, so they created everyone's custom creations! Our guests went on and on about how much they loved the ice cream. It was perfect to accompany our delicious cake with customized ice cream creations! And for a June wedding in the heat of Houston summer, ice cream was wonderful! Would recommend this to every bride!

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
Services Used: Catering
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They best idea for a summer wedding! It was a huge hit to have the marble slab actually at your wedding. It was so memorable and people have been talking about how good the ice cream was for months! They come set up extremely fast, everyone looks and acts professional and it was just overall so special and unique to our wedding! I highly recommend having marble slab cater your wedding if you want your wedding to wow your guests. Especially this marble slab, owner ken mace was so professional and so was his staff, he comes to oversee that everything runs perfect the night of your wedding. He is very responsive and accomodating and i could not have asked for a more special service! Overall the best decision i made!

• Wedding: 08/08/2009
Services Used: Catering
936-441-8740
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire