MAB Floral Studio

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago
0.5

Maybe she's good at designing flowers, but she's definitely not good with promises and cannot be trusted. We first called her and she picked up the phone. We had a long talk about what we wanted and agreed to meet the next day. We met and spent over one hour discussing what we wanted for our wedding centerpieces and other floral arrangements. She promised she would send us a proposal and some sample arrangements she thought we would like. It's been over several months and we have yet to receive any further correspondence from her. Meet with her at your own risk and be ready to be disappointed. Or definitely have backup florists in mind.

Services Used: Flowers

Maria had a vision for my wedding that was modern and sophisitcated. When I arrived on my wedding day, it was like walking into a dream; it was so beautiful. Maria had all of the work done on time and made the planning process stress-free for me, the bride! Her color palate was gorgeous and she had such innovative ideas. I am the first of my friends to wed, and I would recommend MAB services to them when it is their turn.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Maria designed and decorated beautifully the backyard wedding venue and created an elegant lunch dining area for approximately 300 people for our son's wedding. She worked on a tight schedule and did her utmost to make everything (the flowers, the drapery, the wedding altar, the seating areas and table settings) look just right! Everyone was delighted with her creation and we all had a great time!.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Thank you MAB flowers for the wonderful work you did in my wedding. You did everything beyond than I expected, my bouquet and my bridesmaids were incredible, the tables look perfect and the chuch too. Maria, Carmen and Ursula, thank you for the perfect wedding.
I recommed 100% this florists!!! I one word PERFECT

Laura Hollinger’s wedding

MAB Flowers did an amazing job in decorating our wedding event . The level of detail and quality presented on all of the arrangements was over the top! The degree of professionalism conducted by MAB staff was exceptional and on point. I can’t emphasize enough how beautiful MAB made our special event!
We highly recommend MAB flowers for all events.

Thank you MAB for making our special day spectacular