KS Catering

Sort By:

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0

Rachel 1 Reviews
The food was great and at a very affordable price. My cake was included in the package which saved me hundreds of dollars and it looked professional and tasted great. Kevin was easy to work with and the food was served hot and came out great.
Wedding: 10/11/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering

Private User 8 Reviews
Best food I have ever had at a wedding. Kevin's prices are so unbelievably reasonable for what you get. Other quotes were easily three times the price. Kevin was so helpful in picking the menu, walking through the venue and making sure everything was perfect. The guests raved about it our food. I only wish we would of had left overs.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
An outstanding value! They say you get what you pay for but with KS Catering, you get a whole lot more. I was hesitant to to go with KS Catering for our wedding bc I was afraid that the low prices would equate low quality food or crappy service. So glad I was wrong. After working with KS Catering for a fundraiser in January, I was convinced their low prices did not mean we had to sacrifice quality so we booked them for our wedding as well. The food, service and level of professionalism were top notch. They were helpful with referrals and even called several other vendors to help us find everything we needed to make our wedding day perfect. I recommend KS Catering to anyone looking for delicious food and great prices. The bacon wrapped scallops, drizzled with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ were amazing, the petit filets and soft pretzel bar were also crowd favorites.
Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kevin and his staff were the best! I am so glad to have found them at the Baltimore Bridal Show. The crab dip won me and my bridesmaids over, not to mention the price was reasonable in comparison to other vendors. Kevin was so personable and professional. He worked with me and my spouse allowing us to come to several tastings since I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted. I love that K&S had several choices of main dishes to choose from. Kevin really went above and beyond what we had expected in a caterer. He was so pleasant to work with. He worked around our schedule to go over floor plans and gave us some great advise on how to make things run smoothly. His bartenders were awesome and the wedding cake was just how I wanted it. They cook everything onsite. The food was delicious, everyone was talking about how good the crab balls were! I would definitely recommend them and use them again in the future! Thanks Kevin and your staff for making our wedding day special!
Wedding: 09/14/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5

Private User 1 Reviews
We were very pleased with the services provided. The food was great and the service was efficient and professional. The pricing was the best we found which made it the complete package.

Lisa 1 Reviews
KS Catering was very easy to work with. The staff were all very friendly and willing to help out with anything. They all helped us in making sure our special day turned out great. We had no worries about the food. Everyone from the wedding raved about how good the food was. I would highly recommend them for anyone type of event and will def. be using them again in the future.
Wedding: 08/17/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0

Private User 5 Reviews
Kevin is such a great guy to work with! He really does what he can to offer affordable, yet quality catering. He is totally flexible and probably hated me by the time my wedding day rolled around because of all the changes I made through out the planning process, but he was always happy to make me happy. His menu consists of simple, good-tasting food. Nothing too fancy, but that is exactly what we were looking for. Everyone is still telling us how great the food was, especially the filet. The cake was great and looked exactly the way we wanted too!
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
KS Catering did a great job at our wedding in June. We had to go to plan b at the last minute due to the rain (chair had to be moved, table had to be completed, bar moved and so on) Everyone jumped in and made sure that everything was moved and ran as smooth as possible. Everyone is still talking about how much food there was and how good the food was!!
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Shannon 2 Reviews
It was a pleasure to do business with KS Catering! I would highly reccomend them!
Wedding: 06/22/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
We had KS Catering for our June wedding with aprox. 180 people, and it was awesome! We got so many compliments about the food, both the quality and the quantity. Our cake was done by Sheri, and it was so moist and tasty, even a week later! She was very flexible and willing to accommodate any flavor or decoration we thought of. The staff was amazing, very polite and prompt, they even helped break down all of our stuff after the reception, which I was not expecting. Kevin can be a bit rough around the edges, but it's not a bad thing, just different from other caterers we met with. It was an overall great experience, I would recommend to anyone planning an event to consider KS, you won't regret it.
Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We could not have asked for a better Caterer! Kevin and his team were spectacular!! The food was absolutely delicious! Many of our guests said it was the best steak they have had! The service was also wonderful. From the first tasting we trusted Kevin and knew he would do a great job but he exceeded our expectations! Thank you so much and you will be our first call next time we need an event catered.
Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
KS Catering provided services for my wedding reception in May. The customer service was outstanding and the food was DELICIOUS! The crab dip and chicken chesapeake are to die for!! My family and friends really loved the food and wants more Crab Dip! I would definitely recommend Kevin and KS Catering for any event. Thanks Kevin!!
Wedding: 05/18/2013

Amber 1 Reviews
It turned out wonderful.... everyone LOVED the food!!
Amber Holland
Wedding: 05/12/2013

Mary 1 Reviews
Kevin was fabulous and I was a very indecisive bride. He responded to my emails promptly, always there to help me when I needed it. He was amazing and the food was great! I recommend the chicken chesapeake. I couldn't have asked for a better and more attentive service especially the day of when trust me brides to be you'll need it the most. I cannot say enough great things. You book Kevin and trust and believe you booked the right cater.
Wedding: 04/28/2013

Renee 5 Reviews
Kevin and his staff were fantastic! We worked with him for not only our food and alcohol, but also the cake and the linen rentals; everything was spot on, and was set up exactly the way we wanted it, and they were more than prompt and efficient. Now that we're back at work, we've been talking to our coworkers and friends about what they thought, and they cannot stop raving about the food; everything was amazing!

For those who are debating their menu, we had his Package B with the crab dip, fruit & cheese displays during the cocktail hour; Maple Bacon BBQ Chicken, Baked Ziti, Shrimp Scampi over Linguini, and Petite Filets wrapped in Bacon as entrees with the Tossed Salad, Wild Rice Pilaf, Greek-Style Green Beans, and Mashed Potatoes w/Gravy as our sides with Beer, Wine & Well drink package for 185 guests. Everyone, including our few gluten-free guests, had something to eat, and left very full & happy :D

Kevin was super attentive to details and was fantastic about responding to phone calls and emails in a timely manner, and he & his crew were very polite and professional throughout the whole process; as a matter of fact, I've never seen a room breakdown faster or more efficiently at the end of an event!

To say the least, at least one guest at every one of our 24 tables has an event coming up within the next year, so Kevin, keep an ear out for referrals, because you definitely have one in us! Looking forward to having you and your crew cater the next family wedding!

Thank you for everything!!
Chad & Renee
Baltimore, MD
Wedding: 04/27/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I could not have been any happier with our decision to use K&S for our wedding! From the first email Kevin was responsive and helpful. Any questions I had he had an answer for and any requests I made were handled perfectly (and I made a lot of them!). We did a seated dinner, asked for a served toast and some other additional things that are not included in your typical buffet dinner and Kevin and his staff executed everything flawlessly. Throughout the entire night they were constantly making sure there was nothing that Josh and I needed. I'm a wedding planner, so needless to say I was very specific and had extremely high expectations, all which were met. And the food was phenomenal-- everyone enjoyed dinner and I can't even begin to describe how much Josh talked about Kevin's crab dip after we first had it at the tasting! I would use K&S again and recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.
Wedding: 04/20/2013
 410-458-7619
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire