Keylite Studio

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Keylite studio did a fabulous job! I would recommend them to friends/family.
Wedding: 02/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Charlie and Sarah are simply AMAZING!!! They truly go above and beyond ... their work speaks for itself!!
Keylite Studio responded with the following comments:
Thanks Kelly! You & Anthony were SO great to work with too! Looking forward to doing more with you guys in the future :)

charlie + sarah
Wedding: 11/19/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Charlie & Sarah of Keylite Studio did an incredible job of both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Our photos are creative, edgy, and continue to produce the "wow" factor everytime our friends and family look through them! Charlie & Sarah helped my husband and I to feel so comfortable as they shot our photos and as I look at our photos they captured who we are as a couple perfectly! If you're looking for photos that you will love for a lifetime, we highly recommend Keylite Studio for all of your special occasions. We are so glad we chose them!
Wedding: 08/28/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Charlie was fantastic! Only thing I would suggest is that you make a specific list of the shots you definitely want taken (i.e. picture of bride and parents... etc) Charlie takes awesome shots- very creative and fun. If you want more traditional shots just make sure to make a list and have it with you the day of so you don't forget to take any of them.
Keylite Studio responded with the following comments:
Thanks Emily! Yes, we are not too big on traditional shots, although now we have a questionnaire to make sure we understand completely what our clients are looking for. We hope to work with you in the future as you build your family, and Happy One Year Anniversary! :) Please tell Gary we said hi.
Wedding: 06/26/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Keylite studios did an amazing job on our wedding photography, it's been 2 years and I'm still getting compliments. Charlie is courteous and professional, and he took the time to make sure that we got the shots that we wanted - with an artistic flair that reflected our personalities. I would highly recommend Keylite for any upcoming event.
Keylite Studio responded with the following comments:
Thanks for the review Joy! You guys were so fun to work with & we hope we get to connect with you again soon :)

charlie + sarah