Joe TickNow Photography, LLC

29th Street & Broadway
Astoria
New York, NY 11106 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Proof CD of A...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe is phenomenal! My husband and I loved working with him. We met with him twice before the wedding to go over our must have photos. He was very responsive and flexible with our schedules and open to ideas we had. He arrived early for the wedding and stayed until the very end. We can't wait to see all of our pictures! He was a pleasure to work with.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ever since the day we met Joe, my husband and I knew right there and then that he was the one. We felt very comfortable with Joe and love his work. He cares about our opinions and shares his thoughts with us. My husband's job requires him to do mandatory OT and we had to reschedule our engagement photo shoot with Joe. We felt really bad but Joe was very understanding and worked around our schedule. He offered a lot of useful tips and recommendations for us as well throughout the whole stressful time of wedding planning. Not only is he a super professional photographer, be he was also a great guidance and company throughout the whole process. On wedding day, the limo guy got us lost and we were running late for the photo taking at the park with my bridal party. Joe and his assistant was able to quickly come up with awesome ideas and took many stunning photos for us even though we were in a hurry. That is truly amazing and requires 100% skill. All of our friends and family compliment on how wonderful the photos are. My husband and I cannot thank him enough for the beautiful photos he had helped us capture for the Engagement and Wedding photos. We are so lucky to have him as a part of our bridal team. We definitely recommend him to everyone, friends and family! Thank you Joe! <3

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Joe and his photography services. We had a very large wedding party, and I was concerned that it would be too crazy trying to take photos in a public park with 20+ people. Joe came in and took charge, and completely alleviated my stress. Our photos were gorgeous, and everyone was impressed with Joe's professionalism and quality. He has a great eye for the perfect picture, and does the right amount of retouching to make it seem flawless. When ranking my vendors post-wedding, everyone agreed that Joe was #1!

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe and his team did a wonderful job with our photography and cinematography. He is very professional and prompt. We regularly receive compliments on his work (engagement and wedding photos.) Joe is very creative and talented. We highly recommend his services. Cannot wait to use him for future life events. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so thrilled with our wedding photos, and couldn't have asked for a more pleasant photographer than Joe! All of our friends and family have been blown away by the photos that we've shared with them. Joe's attention to detail and true "talent" at capturing the moment are evident in all of his work. More importantly, he is a friendly, honest and easy-going person who makes you feel comfortable within minutes of meeting him! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture the most amazing day of our lives!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We love Joe Ticknow!!!! Joe and his team have worked their way into our hearts in a way that we can never forget! From our engagement photo session to our wedding day, Joe has been top notch to work with and produces amazing results. And I can't forget to mention that he's also a wonderful person! You can't go wrong with someone like Joe on your side.

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe is an amazing photographer. His engagement shoot of my husband and I captured us in a natural and loving state. At first we felt uncomfortable but Joe helped us quickly warm up to the camera. We can not wait to see our wedding day pictures. If you want a photographer who goes above and beyond, Joe is the guy to use!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe is kind, patient, and professional. He is also amazingly good at what he does. Mostly importantly he enjoys photographing. He was the only photographer who would come all the way to PA (7 hr round trip!) to shoot our engagement photos! Of course our wedding photos came out beautifully and I could not ask for a better photographer than Joe. Hire him, you will not regret your decision.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say about Joe and his crew?? He is fabulous! I knew it from the moment I met him! He provided my husband and I with a variety of different packages to meet anyones financial needs. Joe was very responsive and answered any of my messages within hours. I loved all of his work and when he took my engagement pictures I knew I had made the right decision because I was absolutely blown away. Everyone says the most important part of your wedding day is your photographer because the pictures are the only thing that lasts forever. I am so grateful that I met Joe because looking at my wedding pictures brings me back to that day and lets me relive those feelings all over again. Joe captured every feeling and emotion and told a story (our story) with the pictures he took. I HIGHLY recommend Joe for all your photography needs. I will definitely be using him for every milestone and celebration in the future!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2013
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe is a master of his craft. Our engagement session was outdoors on a bright, winter day, while our wedding took place in an indoor, candlelit atmosphere, and Joe captured equally incredible photos of each event. He is talented and versatile, creative and genuinely caring. His photos blend traditional qualities with slightly unexpected elements that make every image unique and artistic. He saw things we didn't, and after the wedding it was so exciting to find that Joe got pictures of all the little moments and decorations and interactions that we missed because we were so busy being brides! My wife and I felt at ease with him, as did our friends and families. Everyone is amazed with the results and we get endless compliments on the photographs. We could not have asked for more!

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe is a great photographer. He's very friendly and down to earth, he listen to your every detail and he always delivers nothing but the best. When we did the engagement shoot he made us feel at ease and guided us through the whole process. The day of the wedding he was punctual, professional, helpful and knew just what to do. You will not regret hiring him! We totally recommed him!

• Wedding: 10/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say about Joe Ticknow besides AWESOME!! From the moment we met him last year to the last minute of our wedding on 10/7/12, Joe has been nothing but professional, fun, artistic, courteous, and just the best photographer that any bride and groom could ask for. His work and his work ethic is fantastic. We found Joe through a friend-of-a-friend and it was the best recommendation that we ever received. I would recommend Joe for any and every event. A very BIG THANK YOU to Joe and his staff!

• Wedding: 10/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe Tick now was wonderful! I would and have recommend him to everyone I know. He was so easy work with and blended in so easily, it made it very comfortable. The photos were top of the line, just like magazines! LOVED HIM!!!!
BTW, the price was very good!

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
ivette
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe has unbelievable talent. Our photos for the engagement shoot and wedding were breathtaking! We are still getting comments on their quality and originality.

Joe was so great and easy to work with. He is very responsive and makes you feel at ease with planning and "pre wedding jitters." You can rely on him for punctuality and organization.

We really enjoyed our experience with Joe, and would highly recommend him for your wedding or any event you wish to capture.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the pleasure of having Joe as our wedding photographer. He and his team were very attentive, artistic, professional, and hard working. Joe is also very friendly and made us feel comfortable while taking our pictures. He was always attentive to our questions, concerns, and needs. Joe was by far the best vendor we worked with. We couldn't have wished for a better photography team for our wedding. We highly recommend him and we will use him in the future!
Thank you, Joe!

• Wedding: 06/24/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot say how much we loved working with Joe and his team. He is just simply amazing and it shows in his work.. Joe spent 3 days with us in Jamaica for our destination wedding and he immediately fit in with our family and friends, and we felt like we knew him for years. All our guest kept raving about how awesome Joe was and kept asking how I managed to find such a perfect photographer. A couple of my guest mentioned that when they get married they are difinately using Joe and his team. Even to this day i still get sooooo many compliments on my pictures and everyone wants to know who took my photos. The first comment I usually get is "Wow," Then second comment is usually "omg that looks like a magazine cover." Joe is extremly professional and friendly and made us feel extremely comfortable while taking our pictures. I could not imagine ever going with another photographer, Joe was perfect in every way!!.. If you are thinking of working with Joe, look no furthur and book him now, I guarantee you will not regret it.. I felt honored that he was able to photograph my wedding and I am in love with all our pictures.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
646-526-3770
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards