JoAnn's Fabrics

JoAnn's Fabrics

Favorite
Silverdale, WA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
4.7
Responsiveness
4.3
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
1+ year ago

Great experience!!!! I really enjoyed working with them. Made my day

Lindsay
12/12/2010

JoAnn's is AMAZING and has great sales! Not only was I able to get my centerpiece bowls there, but the store inspired me to scrapbook my wedding.

4.3

We picked up some stationary to make menus and schedules.They sell invitation packages for around 25 that will definitely satisfy any bride.They are easy to assemble and included responses cards and extra materials in case you mess up.

4.2

The ability to purchase and create my own invitations, rsvp cards, and thank you cards added just the personal touch that I wanted for my wedding. The invitations were simple yet elegant and I could make them say anything that I wanted. It was a fun project for myself and my wedding party to create them and get them all out. It was a bonding time that I would not have wanted to miss.

2+ years ago

I bought a beautiful veil at JoAnn's Fabrics.I was also able to save money by buying materials to make my own personal invitations.This is an excellent place for brides to pick up crafts to make favors and personal decorations for their wedding.They have low prices all the time and have just about everything.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
2+ years ago

My wife picked up a lot of great fabrics at JoAnn's Fabrics.They have the best supplies out of any store.We got a friend to make a veil that matched her dress with the fabric we bought from them.We also payed someone to make out table covers and skirting.I would highly recommend going to their website and checking out what you can expect in store.

2+ years ago

Lovely store.I bought some of the wedding stationary that they had along with RSVP cards and invitations.They have wonderful fabrics and is a great place to pick up a veil.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Bought my veil, RSVP cards, and part of my bouquet from JoAnn's. Great store!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Flowers, Invitations