Jarrod Michael Studios

Jarrod Michael Studios

Farmingdale, NY
917.922.3028
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jarrod's work is incredible! He is professional, fun and creates beautiful images. Jarrod took the time to meet with my husband and I to figure out exactly what kind of photos we wanted, and put in his own personal touches. He was able to capture every moment of our special day, but was not pushy or intrusive. We appreciate all Jarrod has done and we will treasure the photos forever!

Services Used: Photography

Jarrod Michael was a pleasure to work with in regards to pre-planning, the actual wedding and reception, and the follow-ups. He was extremely professional and very easy to work with. He never pushed into anything that we weren't sure of and gave great opinions on how we should be situated in photos and the types of photos that were taken. We knew nothing about how the whole process worked and he made it very easy for us. He was able to work around our busy schedules after the wedding to take a look and go over anything from that day. Jarrod was recommended to us by a friend and we would recommend him to anybody for any occasion.

Services Used: Photography

Jarrod was the perfect photographer for our wedding day! He met with us in advance to discuss all of our options. Jarrod planned out our wedding day and we were able to thoroughly review it beforehand. Jarrod was very flexible and he was always available. On the big day Jarrod was professional and he was able to capture the entire day without taking us away from the experience. The pictures from our wedding are absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend Jarrod to anyone planning their wedding.

Services Used: Photography

I hired Jarrod Michael Studios for portrait work for my daughter. He beautifully captures her natural flair and highlighted her character through art. I look forward to working with Jarrod again. He was a true pleasure having addressed all my questions and ensuring the session would turn out exactly as I envisioned.