Jade Lee Flower and Decor

Jade Lee Flower and Decor

Fairfax, VA
703.218.3601
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
1 Review
2+ years ago

I’m so glad to choose total wedding Kama for my wedding preparation. Kama was my first place for consulting, and I decided to make contract with them without comparing to other places. Jade Lee was very professional, and she knew how to make beautiful settings and decoration. She was also helpful for selecting my wedding dress and working within our budget. I really loved flower deco, especially centerpieces and bouquet. She allowed my guests to take the flower centerpieces including vase, and they were happy to take it. She also made my bouquet looks elegant and beautiful by using lots of flowers. I also recommend the photographer, Kay. He’s also professional, and you don’t need to worry how to pose. Overall, I easily prepared for my wedding with less stress because of Kama.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Party Supplies, Photography
2+ years ago

Jade was totally flexible and worked within our budget. She took care of all the arrangements for the bridal party, boutonnieres, table settings and ceremony flowers, and everything looked amazing!

The service went above and beyond what we expected. We met with Jade numerous times to go over details, make changes, and confirm decisions. She made excellent and helpful recommendations on the flowers, but also helped with recommendations on other wedding services as well.

If you want a professional vendor that's easy to work with at a great value, Jade and Total Wedding Kama is perfect for you!

2+ years ago

I can't say enough about Total Kama! Jade and Esther are amazing people and we felt so incredibly blessed to have worked with them through our wedding planning. They both went out and beyond for us and that's what every bride wants to experience :) I'm not much of a planner so having Jade as my coordinator made a world of a difference! She is highly experienced (you can tell from the beginning) so I felt like I could trust her with the wedding details while I focused on my things. The flowers turned out beautifully and the wedding/reception decor was perfect! Hair, makeup, dress, accessories were coordinated thoughtfully and I felt like such a beautiful happy bride=) My husband and I were so happy with everything! I was fully satisfied with my experience at Total Kama Wedding and would highly recommend all their services!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Jewelry, Wedding Planning

I am soo glad that I choose Jade to be my wedding planner. I live on a different continent, so you can image the worries of not being able to take care of things on site. However, with Jade, she took care of everything which made me at ease, she went the sites herself even though it was more than an hour away. She took care of all the negotiations which I would have never been able to do myself.

Her expertise on flower selection is superb! Her patience and responsiveness always kept me calm and worried-free! Everyone was impressed with her flowers. And I didn't have go all bridezilla!!!! With her by my side, me and all my bridal party was able to relax and have fun! I highly recommend Jade! She knows what she is talking about and she'll get things done for you! AND she is responsive to your emails, she won't leave you hanging!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Flowers

Working with Jade and Esther at Total Wedding Kama was awesome! They made my experience wonderful and easy. Jade knew exactly what I wanted in my floral arrangements and put my thoughts into a beautiful floral display. All my wedding guests complimented on the flowers and thought they were so exquisite. This team is very professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend them!!

Services Used: Flowers

I initially went to Kama Wedding to rent bridal gowns. Jade and Esther were very professional and friendly, they helped me to choose 2 lovely gowns for ceremony and reception. I never thought I’d look good in any strapless gowns, but the gowns I rented from them were FABULOUS! Guests were wowed and I got asked so many times where I bought the dresses! Esther also helped to do my make-up, everyone commented on my makeup and hair! Since I got dress and makeup from them, I thought I might as well get flowers too, it was the RIGHT decision. Sweetheart table and bouquets were beautiful, Esther and her friend even waited for me at reception site, just to make sure I was happy with the decoration. (I had ceremony somewhere else, therefore they could’ve left after setting things up @ reception site). All in all it was a great experience and I highly recommend Jade and Esther to any brides!

4.1

Jade and Esther were great to work with. They are very flexible and professional. Esther did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. The flowers were beautiful. There was just not much of a variety in the bouquets and some of the flowers were turning brown. :( Other then that everything was perfect.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Flowers
1 Review
2+ years ago

Working with Total Wedding Kama has been such a wonderful experience! Jade was able to put my thoughts into a beautiful display - better than I could imagine! Everyone was so nice and professional from the beginning. Highly recommended!!

Services Used: Flowers

It was such a great pleasure working with Jade. I can't imagine pulling off a wedding without her assistance, help, and ideas. We used to meet every few months at the beginning to brainstorm ideas and figure out the whole look of the wedding. She is very helpful and flexible. She will give you what you want and will help you make the right decisions. I used her as a florist and wedding coordinator. The flowers came out beautiful and I didn't have to worry about one single thing on the day of the wedding; she took care of everything. She coordinated the time with all the other vendors to make sure everything was on time. She also made sure that everyone was on time. She is a great person to work with, I will definitely use her again for any event planning I need to make. We also used their services to rent the Groom's and Groomsmen tuxedos. We got great suits for a great price and it was hassle free. Everyone at the wedding was wondering who helped me with all the planning and decorations. I will definitely refer everyone to Jade! I am going to miss working with her..

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Flowers

Jade Lee of Total Wedding Kama provided the floral arrangements for our wedding. We are very glad we found Jade because her services were excellent.

After meeting with her at her office, we knew our wedding was in good hands because it was very clear even at the beginning that Jade takes pride and enjoyment in her work, and she was happy to be speaking with us and helping us plan our event.

On the day of the wedding, Jade arrived precisely on time and prepared everything with expert skill. She helped us make sure everything was in exactly the right spot at exactly the right time.

The flowers, of course, were absolutely gorgeous. We received so many compliments from our guests that we almost felt bad that Jade herself could not hear all of them. However, the biggest compliment is reserved for Jade herself. She treated us almost like family, welcoming us into her shop and working with us toward the ideal wedding. There was an element of deserved pride in her work, and the quality definitely speaks for itself.

Services Used: Flowers

Months after my wedding, my whole family is still talking about how amazing Jade and Esther were in helping us with... well, with pretty much everything. Officially, they had only signed for wedding coordination and hair and makeup, but they ended up helping me with so much more! Jade was always there with GREAT advice.

I had a pretty complicated wedding with two separate receptions, and Jade helped me plan the whole thing so that everything went seamlessly. Before the wedding even happened, she was constantly there to make sure the planning was PERFECT. She recommended an AMAZING DJ, who everyone at the wedding LOVED. I left the wedding cake up to her, and she managed to get me a BEAUTIFUL cake that was exactly what I wanted for an extremely reasonable price. We had to go with a family friend for flowers, but Jade helped me to choose a great package and even contributed her own branches to a spectacular welcome table. The dresses and jewelry I rented from Jade and Esther were a dream come true! I got a ton of compliments from all my guests, and my husband couldn't stop telling me how perfect it all was. Esther's makeup application and hair updo were also breathtaking! I wish I could always have her around to help me with my hair and makeup! It looked like it fit my face and my look but made me look really glamorous! My husband was floored!

Whenever there were glitches during the planning process, Jade was always sure to sweep in and help get everything fixed up to minimize stress on me and my family.

On the day of the wedding, Jade and Esther made sure that I was on time for everything! We literally were not late or behind at any point during the day. During the dancing, my bustle actually tore off, and Esther grabbed a sewing kit and fixed it for me immediately in the bridal holding room. Plus, at several points during the night, Esther retouched my makeup to counteract all the tears.

I really can go on and on and on about how glad I am that I went with Total Kama Wedding for all my wedding needs. I was afraid that it was just one of those places that the Korean ladies at my church thought of as being a cost-effective solution to Korean-American weddings. But it turned out to be the perfect solution to getting the wedding of my dreams. Thank you so much, Jade and Esther!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, DJ, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Jewelry, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Jade and her team did an AMAZING job on providing flowers (centerpieces) and bouquets for our November 20th wedding! I cannot say enough good things about Total Wedding Kama. They were so professional and very accomodating. They knew exactly what I wanted and did a beautiful job. I received so many compliments on the centerpieces and the fresh beautiful flowers they provided.

I highly recommend working with Jade and Esther. They were great to work with and excel at their passion and work :)

Services Used: Flowers

I had beautiful wedding ceremony in last year with Total Wedding Kama. Even thougth I attended lots wedding before, and got many advices from friend who already got married, still didn't have any idea what I should do. So I let Kama do A to Z for my wedding. Cordinating, Dress, Tuxedo, Make up, Hair, Flowers, photo and Food, they contacted every vendors those I had to struggle with for perfect wedding. So on wedding day, I was stress free. Kama as a team, they did really nice job and they are worth to work with and actually had me saved on everything. You won't regret at all. I can't really say numbers but, if you talk to Kama, you will know what exactly I mean... If I can have wedding again, I definitely ask Kama to do it again. Also I got lots of good compliments from others because of way Kama directed on my wedding.

Julie
10/02/2010

Note: This review is only for the makeup and hair staff - Esther and her makeup/hair team assistants.

My girls and I are so grateful for Esther and her team! During my trial, she listened to exactly what I wanted and transformed me. After three hours of engagement shots in the August heat, my face was neither cracking from dryness nor bleeding the colors of the make up from sweat. Another perk? She's fast! L O V E I T! She and her asst. had to get up at dawn since we had a morning wedding - but she was on time and ready to take on four very sleepy ladies. :)

Her assistants also did my girls and my mom. All my girls and mom loved their make up and hair (this is rare since bridesmaids are usually NOT happy with how their make up turns out). Everyone was complimenting my girls (which made me feel good) and also my mom (she looked beautiful!).

Thanks Esther and crew!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The reviews say it all...this company is the best in the area. Jade and Esther were absolutely key to making sure we had the perfect wedding day. As soon as I met Jade, I knew she was the perfect person to help us with all of our wedding planning needs.

Even with tons of last minute problems (from other companies/personally/work), Jade and Esther saved the day. If we didn't think of something (or forgot), they rapidly solved problems and helped make it a unique and special day.

Trust their opinions and recommended vendors. Total Wedding Kama helped with the venue, photographer, DJ, flowers, make-up, wedding gown (#2), accessories, decorations, invitations, and many other wedding planning items.

They are the BEST in the business!!!!
We can't thank you enough!
A&A
Falls Church, VA

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Jade and Esther are an AMAZING duo. The flowers for my wedding were so beautiful. I loved the tall and short centerpieces that were provided. I loved how Esther did my hair and makeup. My makeup lasted the whole day and didn't feel heavy and somehow my hair managed to stay up all day and night. Jade and Esther made my venue come alive and all the flowers and decor was even better than I imagined. If you're looking for a one stop shop for everything wedding I highly recommend Total Wedding Kama. It's worth every penny.