Images Forever Photography

Images Forever Photography

Favorite
Roslyn, NY
516.742.1477
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Cynthia was an amazing photographer. Efficient and dependable she responded immediately to all of my emails leading up to our wedding and was amazing the day of.

Services Used: Photography

Out of all my vendors for the wedding, I can honestly say that Cynthia and Jose were best!!!! Quality photographs, professionalism and great service. They are 2 of the nicest people you would ever want to meet and I am very happy that they were my photographers; I have wonderful keepsakes of my day because of them.

Services Used: Photography

Cynthia and Jose were great, very professional, kind, and understanding! The quality of the pictures, and albums are of the highest quality and just simply stunning. I would highly recommend both Cynthia and Jose for professional photography.

Services Used: Photography

They were absolutely wonderful. They were professional and kept everyone on time! The pictures were absolutely perfect- everything and everyone I wanted memories of were captured. Hiring them was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding day.

Services Used: Photography

I highly recommend Images Forever Photography. Very creative and the most nicest and reliable vendors that you can find. Honest and very understanding. Thanks for a great day :)

Services Used: Photography

We could not have had a better photographer! Creative, sensitive, professional, warm, genuine, skillful -- there are no words to describe how Cynthia and Jose of Images Forever Photography made our daughter's wedding day even more memorable than we ever imagined. She chronicles the day, from beginning to end. The technical and creative aspects of the images are amazing -- every nuance, every little detail that made the day unique to our daughter and son-in-law was captured. We truly relive the day when we look at the pictures. Every one of our guests who have seen the online images has raved about them,and also have told us that they relive the day -- with all the positive energy and feelings -- after enjoying them. It was truly a pleasure to have to choose from the hundreds of perfect, interesting images! We have recommended Images Forever to friends and family, and would certainly work with them again for another happy occasion.

Services Used: Photography

Having Images Forever as our photographers was, hands down, the best decision we made for our wedding vendors. Cynthia and Jose, aside from being wonderful people who are a pleasure to work with, captured the loveliest moments during our wedding, made us feel comfortable being photographed during our engagement & wedding portraits, and (as evidenced by their work) were able to be simultaneously present at the most intimate moments of our wedding ceremony without being obtrusive. Their photography packages are really well-priced--in particular, the engagement photos were really fantastic to get used to being photographed, and the hard-cover proof book (complete with designed book-jacket) was a perfect record of the day. We were able to view our photos within only a few weeks of the wedding, and Cynthia and Jose put together a gorgeous slideshow set to music which was the perfect way to share the day with those who couldn't attend, elderly relatives, etc. (and to relive the day ourselves!)
All in all: From image quality, to professionalism, to being truly lovely people who are able to caringly handle all of the emotional drama and stress which come with wedding planning + the wedding itself, we cannot recommend Images Forever Photography enough.

Services Used: Photography

It was a singular pleasure working with Images Forever Photography--planning a wedding is an enormous undertaking Images Forever made it considerably easier. Their professionalism, service, and knowledge of their craft was outstanding. Beyond all of this the photographs are incredible.

Each time we look at the pictures we are amazed at how truly beautiful they are; they captured the event in such a way that looking at the pictures brings us right back to the joy of our wedding day. The pictures speak for themselves. At risk of being trite -- if a picture is worth a thousands words, their pictures are worth tens of thousands of words while at the same time taking the words right out of your mouth.....

Services Used: Photography

Images Forever Photography did a wonderful job at our wedding. Cynthia Egido is very easy and flexible to work with though the whole process, from start to finish. The pictures turned out beautifully and there were plenty of options to choose from for our album, thank you cards and general picture purchase. We were very happy with the pictures and the photographers.

Services Used: Photography

Cynthia was a lovely person to work with and so professional and understanding. My wedding photos are amazing because of her. Thank you, Cynthia and Images Forever.

Services Used: Photography

Cynthia was fabulous... by far my best vendor for my wedding! The photos are magnificent, she sent me this awesome slideshow online set to our wedding song that made me cry. The album is great and she was very quick to get it to us. She did an engagement shoot with us before the wedding and those pictures were beautiful as well. She was VERY accomodating and my mother was very very difficult.... Cynthia handled her with grace and charm and was very flexible with what she could accomodate and firm when my mom got absurd! She always replied to me very quickly when I called or e-mailed... even when her mother was sick. Cynthia is the consummate professional and you would never be sad to have her work with you for your wedding. She is also very affordably priced for two photographers all day long.

Services Used: Photography

Cynthia is the kindest and most compassionate photographer I've ever seen. She knew exactly what pictures to take of our special day and her presence was not overbearing. The quality of her pictures speak for themselves. Her work ethic is extraordinary and she really caters to your every need. Any couple who uses Cynthia as their photographer will not be disappointed, trust me!

Services Used: Photography

Our wedding day went by like a flash but Images Forever Photography captured such warm, tender and precious moments. I was in impressed, amazed but most of all grateful to have such treasured moments re-lived through photos. My wedding album was put together so artistically and tastefully I couldnt ask for more. The wedding slide was awesome! I was able to email it to family and friends and everyone loved it! I also have beautiful engagement shoot pictures at the beach that I will cherish forever. I would highly recommend their services. Not only do they have the gift of photography but they are professional, personable, and it was a pleasure to have met them.

Services Used: Photography

We loved Images Forever Photography--Cynthia & Jose were warm, friendly, and professional. Most importantly, they made us feel comfortable and delivered incredible results! I'd recommend them to any couple looking to capture the beauty and uniqueness of their special day.