Houston Bridal Gallery

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.7

I actually had the chance to go wedding dress shopping with my Fiance at Houston Bridal Gallery. She fell in love with one of the many dresses I tried on and fore sure tried on many. Her consultant Brianna was awesome and didn't mind how many dress she wanted to try and re-try! She was very sweet and patient since my fiance is very picky and can be judgmental on details. Brianna even made me feel welcomed even though not many guys come dress shopping with their fiance's. Houston Bridal Gallery is far and above the best place in Houston to get your perfect wedding dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have to say, I was not looking to buy a dress but I promised my godmother I would shop for one while she was in town. I had my apprehensions because I am not a small girl and a lot of sample sizes, especially higher designers, run very small. Houston Bridal Gallery was our second stop (and last one in my brain). Aisha greeted us at the door and was very friendly, as were all the employees in the shop. I told her what I had envisioned and she instantly began to pull dresses. She knew exactly what I was looking for! She came into the dressing room with made, dressed me and even made sure I didn't fall or melt in my dress. She was very easy to talk to. I found out that she too was a bride! I put on the third dress she had selected for me and instantly I knew it was the dress. When I walked out onto the pedestal, I felt like a bride. We still had another appointment but after that both my godmother and I already knew we'd saw 'the one'. We were able to book a second appointment that following Monday so that my sister could give the final thumbs up. Needless to say, we all said YES to the dress! Aisha even helped me pick out my bridesmaids' dresses. Sometimes it takes a bride to know a bride I guess. Thank you so much for such a painless and fun experience. I will recommend anyone I know to come visit Houston Bridal Gallery first!

[Private]

I cannot remember the name of the young lady who assisted me, but she was very helpful. I did not purchase my gown here, but still received excellent service. They have a cute little boutique with a couple fitting rooms. I was hoping for a little more selection, but they do have several designers to choose from with different price ranges.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was paired with Melanie to help me find my dream dress. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on and it was the dress I ended up getting. Melanie helped me match the right accessories to my dress and was very patient with my indecisiveness. The store is small compared to other salons I've been in but they had a great selection. I would recommend anyone to Houston Bridal Gallery. The complimentary champagne was a nice celebratory surprise. I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my beautiful dress.

Laci Williams
05/16/2015

Went to four other places while trying to find the perfect dress and ended up here last. I can't remember the name of the lady that assisted me but she was very knowledgeable and courteous to my opinion as well as my sister and best friend's opinion. I ordered my dress at the beginning of August and picked it up in mid November. I also received a free personalized hanger which was a nice touch to the whole dress shopping process. I highly recommend checking this place out when looking for your perfect dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Houston Bridal Gallery was the cutest little boutique and the staff there made me feel like a princess. All the dresses their were gorgeous, which made my decision very hard. The atmosphere had an antique but modern feel with the furniture, and there were dresses of every style that ranged from $1000-$3000. But make an appointment early, I was actually put on a waiting list and was lucky enough to get an appointment last minute. I ended up purchasing my gown from this lovely place, and I had no regrets whatsoever.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Houston bridal gallery has so many beautiful dresses, they were very accommodating with all of my appointments and feasible!!!

Recently Married

I found the dress of my dreams here!! I only tried on about 4 and then the ONE came up! All the girls were extremely friendly and helpful! They also have in house alterations and CiCi does an absolutely fantastic job!

edana
03/20/2015

I love the large selection of dresses but the quaint feeling of a boutique!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Very helpful staff and amazing selection. Dress came in with wrong color but staff was super helpful in contacting the vendor and getting the correct color quickly. Can't wait to wear my beautiful dress on our big day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Had a little hiccup with the fit of my dress (I bought it out of their sample sale). My concerns were addressed and solved immediately. I am so appreciative of Houston Bridal Gallery for all that they did! They were always very accommodating and nice every time I came into the shop. My dress turned out to be perfect because of them!

Recently Married

I bought both my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses from the Houston bridal gallery. I absolutely fell in LOVE with my dress and it was very cool to get to meet the designer of my gown, Matthew Christopher! They often have trunk shows and events where brides can get special discounts and meet the designers. All of the ladies at HBG are very sweet and accommodating. The only issues I had is that it is very pricey, and their shipping takes a very very long time. Other than that, the quality is great and the facility is quiet and private. I enjoyed going for my bridal appointments each time!

Ashley
11/01/2014
1.7

I was very excited for the fact that they were the only shop in town that had the one dress that I wanted to try one for my wedding. They only had a sample size of 0 but I was able to squeeze into it and loved it - even though it was way too tight. They measured me and advised me on the size to buy. Once it came in - it was still too tight. They told me that it was because I got bigger (in 3 weeks) - something for 1) a bride never wants to hear 2) said "too bad so sad" and I'd have to buy another dress. Thank goodness they decided to keep the dress as their new sample size and I got a credit - ended up getting my second choice dress because I didn't trust them ordering another dress is the correct size. I would not recommend this shop sadly.

3.7

This was the first dress store I went to and fell in love with an Essence of Australia gown and had to have it. The champagne toast after I said "yes to the dress" was a very nice touch. Some of the girls were nice and helpful and some were a little snooty. I loved my dress, however after the third alterations appointment I noticed the dress had a weird fishy smell. It hadn't smelled like that before at all! not when I first tried it on, not when it arrived, and not after the first two alteration appointments. After telling the girls and the seamstress about this they just said it's probably the fabric and that they couldn't do anything about it.This was very disappointing, especially after spending a great deal of money on the dress, accessories, and alterations. Anyway when I picked it up I hoped and prayed that the pressing and airing out had gotten rid of the smell. BUT I was WRONG, I loved my wedding dress but felt very uncomfortable and self conscious the whole day, because it still smelled fishy. This unfortunately did put a damper on my special day.

FutureMrsE
Recently Married

Houston Bridal Gallery really made my dressing shopping experience amazing. My consultant really listened to what I want and chose amazing options for me (even with my crazy Matron of Honor and Bridesmaid tagging along). I said yes to the dress the same day, and I couldn't be happier with my choice!

1 Review
Recently Married

I had the best experience here! I had 5 guests come with me and they were so welcoming and accommodating to all of us! From the initial visit and purchase of my dream dress to additional appointments for my veil and alterations, I have nothing but good things to say about them!