Something Blue

Angleton, TX View map

At Something Blue, we take extra effort to make sure that your wedding dress shopping experience is everything you dreamed that it could be. The moment you walk into Something Blue, you will feel that it is something special. Having worked at several salons in the past, we have taken the best of all of them and put it together to give you an experience that is centered around you. We know that 21st century brides are incredibly busy—and we have designed our salon to not only pamper you and your bridal party, but to streamline the process so that your wedding wardrobe becomes the least of your worries after you make the all-important decision on THE DRESS.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

• Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/30/2021

Thanks Bailey!

Something Blue was a wonderful local bridal boutique to shop at. Although I did not end up purchasing a wedding dress there, Bailey was an amazing consultant and super nice! I would highly recommend Bailey and Something Blue for your wedding dress search!!
  • Tabitha
    Tabitha M. Married on 06/03/2021

Beyond Incredible

As a plus size bride one of my biggest concerns was finding a shop that would help me find a dress that fit and was perfect for me. On top of this, I only had about 5 months to find a dress. Before I went I was so nervous, but as soon as I stepped in the shop my nerves were eased. All of the girls felt like they could be your best friend - they were so sweet. Alyssa was my consultant and she was beyond amazing. I told her I was all over the place and had no idea what I wanted. Alyssa listened to exactly what I thought I wanted and then pulled some she thought would look good on me. To my surprise I had picked. Instead, Alyssa blew me away with one of her choices. Alyssa never pressured me to make a decision. She told me to go home and if I dreamt about the dress I knew it was the one. Well that night I dreamed about my dress.
    On top of this, the day before my wedding I realized I didnt pick up my dress. Alyssa stayed late, so we could rush to Angleton and get my dress. You cant get this type of customer service anywhere else.
    I am so happy to be a Something Blue Bride! People are still talking about how beautiful my dress was and people I dont know have messaged me about it. Thank you Alyssa and Something Blue for the amazing customer experience.
    Ashlyn A. Married on 09/13/2020

Hidden Gem

So happy my coworker-friend told me about this bridal boutique tucked 40 miles away from me! After a month of stressful wedding dress shopping in different parts of Texas, I made my way to Something Blue at the end of February to find my wedding dress at a steal of a price. So sad I can’t remember the girl’s name who helped me, but every staff member there is exceptional & welcoming. I chose not to dress shop with a crowd of friends/family, but they still made it feel special during my appointment and even after. My stylist took cues from some of the dresses I’d previously tried on & what I thought I was looking for, but ultimately I picked up a gorgeous strapless, tulle mermaid style gown with a sweetheart neckline “off the floor”. It was the 4th or 5th dress I’d tried on there and I wasn’t expecting much from it until I slipped it on and she clamped me in. I immediately knew it was the one - no questions. She gave me a veil and an embellished hair clip to mimic my wedding day hairstyle and the rest was history. I also didn’t have a choice since COVID hit soon after, which I tip my hat off to them for their flexibility and coordinating me picking up my dress while businesses were closed due to the pandemic. We all had “the show must go on” mentality LOL thank you as well for recommending me to the best seamstress in all of Houston (Widad’s Couture Alterations) who worked well around COVID restrictions also. Made my wedding dreams come true!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Waters Edge Venue Waters Edge Venue Banquet Halls

Beautiful dresses at reasonable prices! Must visit before purchasing your dress anywhere else!

C. Baron Photography C. Baron Photography Wedding Photographers

We love when our Bride's find their gowns Something Blue! We always know the gown will be beautiful and they receive top notch services from everyone there!

DarKer Side DJs & Photo Booths DarKer Side DJs & Photo Booths Wedding DJs

if you are looking for the perfect dress, Something Blue has a dress for you. They have a beautiful showroom to view hundreds of dresses or do fittings and alterations. The attention to detail and customer service also makes Something Blue a great place to purchase your event attire!!!!

212 N. Velasco Angleton, TX, 77515
Location of (Something Blue)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding