About Something Blue

The bridal boutique to find the dress of your dreams

At Something Blue, we take extra effort to make sure that your wedding dress shopping experience is everything you dreamed that it could be. The moment you walk into Something Blue, you will feel that it is something special. Having worked at several salons in the past, we have taken the best of all of them and put it together to give you an experience that is centered around you. We know that 21st century brides are incredibly busy—and we have designed our salon to not only pamper you and your bridal party, but to streamline the process so that your wedding wardrobe becomes the least of your worries after you make the all-important decision on THE DRESS.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Plus Size Gowns (2)
Ring Bearers (1)
Father of Bride (1)
Undergarments (1)

My experience with Something Blue was absolutely perfect! I can't say enough good things. My first appointment was on a busy saturday. My appointment began promptly and I was treated as if I was the only one in the boutique. My consultant Sandie is a dream!! She is sweet, knowledgeable, pretty much everything one can hope for in a consultant. She helped me find the dress of my dreams not once but TWICE, as my wedding was postponed because of a little blessing! (my daughter). The process was wonderful every step of the way. They employ a wonderful seamstress and my dress fit PERFECT! (also alterations are affordable)

My baby sister also got her beautiful senior prom dress here. She had a great experience as well. Lots of dresses to choose from.

I recommend anyone shopping for any type dress visit this boutique before going anywhere else. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Profile Picture Chantal, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows

Soooo happy with my wedding dress. They made buying my wedding dress soooo easy and special. I found my dress in 1 hr!!!! It was beautiful and Michelle Lee who does the alterations for them was amazing. My dress fit perfectly. I can't wait to see all my wedding photos. Thanks so much Something Blue and Michelle!

Profile Picture Kerry, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids

They say when you find the one, you just know. All thanks to Justine at Something Blue, I found the perfect wedding dress before going anywhere else. We made our appointment and Justine greeted us with a welcoming smile and positive attitude. Not knowing exactly which type of dress I wanted, Justine was able to give me several ideas that she thought would look amazing. She is very knowledgeable about styles, designers, and other boutique locations all around the world! This shop truly makes you feel like a princess! They also have beautiful jewelry, veils and other extras to make your look complete. Standing in front of body length mirrors, with my Mom sitting behind me in a royalty-type chair, I couldn’t believe this was really happening - and I owe it all to Something Blue! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/24/17, 7 Reviews

220x220 sq 1444932509473 kasey.brazos
220x220 sq 1444932516434 photo 3 2
220x220 sq 1444932529919 sblue 9016
220x220 sq 1444934423746 wedding 7663 2

Beautiful dresses at reasonable prices! Must visit before purchasing your dress anywhere else!

We love when our Bride's find their gowns Something Blue! We always know the gown will be beautiful and they receive top notch services from everyone there!

if you are looking for the perfect dress, Something Blue has a dress for you. They have a beautiful showroom to view hundreds of dresses or do fittings and alterations. The attention to detail and customer service also makes Something Blue a great place to purchase your event attire!!!!

Beautiful and unique dresses for all occasions.

When our brides get their dress from Something Blue, you can always tell. Sadie & Rebekah really do know how to find the perfect fit for every bride! They don't only have wedding dresses... They having something for everyone in the wedding party! Highly recommend this bridal boutique... I have heard nothing but great things from all of our bride's who go with Something Blue!

211 N. Velasco, Angleton, TX 77515   See On Map