2665 Royal Forest Drive Suite B-30, Kingwood, TX 77339 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Real Weddings 3

About Whittington Bridal

Whittington Bridal is a bridal shop located in Kingwood, Texas that specializes in designer wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses. They offer a vast and curated collection of gorgeous gowns of every style and size and personalized service for a memorable dress shopping experience. The expert wedding dress consultants at Whittington Bridal will ensure you feel special and loved during your consultation and find the dress of your dreams with a budget-friendly price tag.

Located just 20 minutes north of downtown and serving the greater Houston area, Whittington Bridal provides a hand-selected collection of designer bridal gowns, accessories and high-quality special occasion dresses. Services offered include the following:

• Consultations

Whittington Bridal 3
Whittington Bridal 4
Whittington Bridal 5

Aisha Stephens · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Great time and beautiful dresses

I went to Whittington Bridal and immediately felt welcome! I had an awesome experience trying on each dress! We got to enjoy champagne and cake bites, they were so yummy! Even though the place was busy because it was an open house, we were not rushed and we still got the undivided attention each bride wants!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Shelley

Shelley Rychlik · Getting married on 06/14/2020

Elegant store with an amazing selection

This was the 4th bridal shop we visited with my daughter when we first started looking for her dress. We honestly didn't expect to say yes to a dress in Houston as I'm from Dallas and the wedding is in Dallas although my daughter lives and works in Houston. I thought I wanted my daughter to look in Dallas, but we ended up saying yes to the dress at Whittington Bridal in Kingwood. I have to say there's no comparison to Whittington Bridal and the 3 other stores we visited that week (all of which are highly rated as well). When visiting Whittington Bridal the whole experience was different. The salon for one is beautifully laid out and looks and feels like a high end bridal gallery. The dress selection is amazing. Although other bridal salons had similar designers, the dress selection at Whittington is sooo much better! Additionally, you could tell they take care of their dresses. Many of the dresses at the other bridal salons we visited were in bad shape with tears in the tulle, buttons falling off or had fallen off, snags in the lace and fabric, etc. I know this is normal given the number of brides trying on dresses and the clamps they have to use, however our stylist at Whittington took special care of each dress my daughter tried on down to carrying the train back and forth between the dressing room and viewing area. You may ask yourself why that's important. It's important because the bride to be is able to see the beauty in each dress similiar to the way it will be shipped when ordered. Flaws really tend to take away from the beauty of the gown as you're trying them on and making that important decision and I didn't realize that until I saw the difference between how Whittington cares for their dresses compared to other salons we visited. Their selection of dress designers is impressive! The two dresses that we narrowed it down to weren't like any dress I've seen at other salons. Charli, our bridal consultant, was amazing! She took the time to listen to my daughter and knew what to ask to ensure she was helping my daughter find the perfect dress. We also had a big group with us helping with the selection and she was patient with each of us. She did a wonderful job in helping to narrow down the vision of my daughter's dream dress. Ultimately my daughter said yes to an amazing dress that we never would have found in Dallas. We also saved 15% for purchasing on our first visit which is higher compared to 10% offered elsewhere. It is true what they say - when you know, you know and you'll have that special feeling. We all did. I'm truly thankful that we made our way to Whittington Bridal and Charli!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Whittington Bridal 6

Skylar Stanley · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Perfect!

From my first phone call with Whittington Bridal, I was amazed at their customer service. Each staff member seemed genuinely interested and excited for my wedding and dress shopping experience. I spoke with Kelsey and Tiffany on the phone and they were super helpful at recommending dresses online for me to look at prior to my appointment. My stylist was Charli and she was amazing at pulling dresses that were what I described and staying within my budget. She was extremely positive and helpful throughout the entire appointment and had a great attitude. Whittington Bridal was my first and only appointment and I would highly recommend this store to everyone!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Whittington Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 2665 Royal Forest Drive Suite B-30, Suite B-30 Kingwood, Texas, 77339 See on map
    8326441927 (Fax Number)