2525 W Bay Area blvd ste E, Friendswood, TX 77546 Map · Phone number

About C'est Toi Bridal Atelier

The idea of opening C'est Toi "It's you" Bridal Atelier came about when I was shopping for my wedding dress. I noticed something was lacking in most wedding dresses, the uniqueness. That reason motivated me to create something different, something special, and something unique.
Sharing the same passion with my sister-in-law, a third generation tailor, we decided to create unique custom made wedding dresses for all brides. Our collection includes wedding dress, robe, train, veil, and bolero... Our design ranges from a vintage inspired to a modern inspired. All of our dresses are made with high quality fabrics and beautiful details. Piece by piece of the dress are sew together by our well experience tailor with a promise of an excellent fit. Our goal is bring out the elegance and the beauty of the bride on her special day. We promise that "His First Look" of you on the wedding day will be unforgettable.

Follow C'est Toi Bridal Atelier on

871f34aae784fb00 5226elm 154of238
ssaaws0005

9 Reviews for C'est Toi Bridal Atelier

Lily Buckner · Married on 12/02/2018

Highly recommend C’est Toi Bridal to all brides to be!

I purchased my mermaid wedding dress from C’est Toi Bridal Atelier. The process was truly a bride’s dream dress shopping experience. Michelle was amazing, she was patient and caring througout the entire process. I love that they even offer custom designed gown and alterations to their clients as well. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Vina · Married on 10/06/2018

Working with Michelle is absolutely amazing, and her work is absolutely incredible. I found her store on instagram and ordered my custom Vietnamese traditional bridal dress after taking sometimes to discuss about the design. Michelle was so patient, she answered all of my questions and willing to FaceTime with me so she could walk me through step by step to get my measurements.
    I just received my dress last week and I love it so much, words can’t describe how beautiful it is. The details and her craftsmanship that she put into the dress is phenomenal. I would highly recommend Michelle for anyone who is looking for a custom dress for your event.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Larissa · Married on 09/30/2018

The dress I ordered for my most special day couldn't have been more perfect, I am so thankful I found C'est Toi Bridal Atelier on Etsy. I was super hesitant ordering a custom dress online when I haven’t even tried it on or see it in person, but after reading so many great reviews about Michelle, I decided to just go for it and I am so happy I did. Michelle was an absolute pleasure to work with, she is so sweet and extremely patient with me, she got back to me right away every single time I messaged her.
    My dress arrived sooner than expected, and it is so beautiful. I lost some weight and had the dress taken in a little bit. Michelle did mention about that in advance that I might have to get some alterations for a perfect fit since it is a custom order online without any fitting in person. It was just a minor alteration so I am very happy. Thank you Michelle for making this experience so enjoyable and for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day

Sent on 09/22/2018

Award

C'est Toi Bridal Atelier FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months