Hijab Couture Bridal

Katy, TX View map

Hijab Couture was founded on the principles of modesty, beauty, and elegance. With over 9+ years of providing customized, hand-beaded veils, hijabs, and headpieces, we pride ourselves on being one of the more unique offerings for brides-to-be in the Houston area.

While we initially started working with brides from the Islamic faith, we branched out as we grew, and are happy to work with brides from all religious backgrounds and all walks of life! We believe our commitment to providing made-to-order bridal pieces that are fully customizable helps make a bride's special day that much more unique. Each of our pieces tells a story, and we love providing our brides something they can keep to remind their children, and their children's children, just how special their big day was.

Pricing:

Custom Veils: $500+
Custom Hijabs / Headpieces: $300+
Makeup Services: $100+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Customary Attire
Hair Accessories
Veils

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7 out of 5 rating

• F
    Farrah Getting married on 04/17/2026
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    As a new hijabi, I was worried I would not find the right hijab/turban look for my big day. I stumbled upon this designer and was VERY pleased with the end result. She made me feel super comfortable, told her exactly what I wanted and she delivered. My final look was everything I was hoping for and was so blessed I was able to find the right custom designer to do the job! Thank you Affaf!
  • Maryam
    Maryam M. Married on 04/06/2019

Best of the best

WOW - service provided by Hijab Couture is phenomenal and by every dimension, has beat my expectations. I had my veil and turban tailored exactly for my dress. Every detail on both the veil and the turban was carefully chosen and was ideal to be worn with my wedding dress on my special day.

In addition, there is a true feeling of caring for the customer at Hijab Couture. When I received my initial turban and wanted to change the dimensions/sizing a bit, I contacted Hijab Couture and on the same day, received a shipping label free of charge. Edits to the turban were made within days and the turban was shipped back to me in an instant.

I am truly grateful and thankful to Hijab Couture. This has been by far the Best wedding service to work with. Sincere thanks to the owner Affaf who has made all this possible and made my wedding day all that special with the perfect veil and turban!
    Alma Married on 12/30/2018

Wedding Veil & Hijab

First of all Affaf is a dream to work with! She has such a vision that whatever you’ll request from her will come out looking beautiful. She custom made my scarf and veil for my wedding, and it was nothing less than beautiful. Because of her amazing work, I walked down the aisle so confidently. She heard my requests and made me in her words “the veil of the year”! Affaf is so professional and sweet, and I would recommend her to everyone I know and will defiantly use her for my future events. But for my wedding, she absolutely blew me and all my guests away. Thank you Hijab Couture!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Hijab Couture Bridal 1
Offer
Get $20 off when you decide to work with us!

Katy, 77494
Location of (Hijab Couture Bridal)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding