Katy, TX 77494 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Deals 1

About Hijab Couture Bridal

Hijab Couture was founded on the principles of modesty, beauty, and elegance. With over 9+ years of providing customized, hand-beaded veils, hijabs, and headpieces, we pride ourselves on being one of the more unique offerings for brides-to-be in the Houston area.

While we initially started working with brides from the Islamic faith, we branched out as we grew, and are happy to work with brides from all religious backgrounds and all walks of life! We believe our commitment to providing made-to-order bridal pieces that are fully customizable helps make a bride's special day that much more unique. Each of our pieces tells a story, and we love providing our brides something they can keep to remind their children, and their children's children, just how special their big day was.

Pricing:

Hijab Couture Bridal 6
Hijab Couture Bridal 7
  • F

Farrah · Getting married on 04/17/2026

As a new hijabi, I was worried I would not find the right hijab/turban look for my big day. I stumbled upon this designer and was VERY pleased with the end result. She made me feel super comfortable, told her exactly what I wanted and she delivered. My final look was everything I was hoping for and was so blessed I was able to find the right custom designer to do the job! Thank you Affaf!

Alma A · Married on 12/30/2018

Wedding Veil & Hijab

First of all Affaf is a dream to work with! She has such a vision that whatever you’ll request from her will come out looking beautiful. She custom made my scarf and veil for my wedding, and it was nothing less than beautiful. Because of her amazing work, I walked down the aisle so confidently. She heard my requests and made me in her words “the veil of the year”! Affaf is so professional and sweet, and I would recommend her to everyone I know and will defiantly use her for my future events. But for my wedding, she absolutely blew me and all my guests away. Thank you Hijab Couture!

Maria Tariq · Married on 12/30/2018

I loved my Wedding Hair / Makeup / Dupatta Setting!

Affaf did my hair, makeup & dupatta/jewelry setting for my wedding (Barat) and I absolutely loved the entire look! I booked Affaf from Canada, and it was the best decision. From the first moment, Affaf was so accommodating and truly a pleasure to work with.

Affaf is truly an artist when it comes to makeup application. She gave me the exact look I had in mind, and her suggestions took it to the next level. My makeup looked flawless all night, and my skin had that perfect bridal glow.

I was really worried about finding someone who could set my heavy dupatta but Affaf pinned & set it so well that I felt comfortable all night.

Working with Affaf was one of my favourite wedding experiences. Not only is she extremely skilled at what she does, but she is so thoughtful and sweet. She will make any bride feel at ease while she makes them look like their most gorgeous self.

To sum it up - book Affaf & know that you will get that bridal look you dream of.

Award

Hijab Couture Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Customary Attire, Hair Accessories, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hijab Couture Bridal 1
    Get $20 Off
    Get $20 off when you decide to work with us!

• Katy, 77494 See on map