Katy, TX 77494 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Deals 1

About Hijab Couture Bridal

Hijab Couture was founded on the principles of modesty, beauty, and elegance. With over 9+ years of providing customized, hand-beaded veils, hijabs, and headpieces, we pride ourselves on being one of the more unique offerings for brides-to-be in the Houston area.

While we initially started working with brides from the Islamic faith, we branched out as we grew, and are happy to work with brides from all religious backgrounds and all walks of life! We believe our commitment to providing made-to-order bridal pieces that are fully customizable helps make a bride's special day that much more unique. Each of our pieces tells a story, and we love providing our brides something they can keep to remind their children, and their children's children, just how special their big day was.

Pricing:

Hijab Couture Bridal 3
Hijab Couture Bridal 4
  • F

Farrah · Getting married on 04/17/2026

As a new hijabi, I was worried I would not find the right hijab/turban look for my big day. I stumbled upon this designer and was VERY pleased with the end result. She made me feel super comfortable, told her exactly what I wanted and she delivered. My final look was everything I was hoping for and was so blessed I was able to find the right custom designer to do the job! Thank you Affaf!

Leyla · Married on 09/02/2018

As a new hijabi I was so nervous for my big day. I found Hijab Couture through Instagram and fell in love with Affaf’s work! By far the best experience I ever had! Affaf made me a turban and a custom veil to match my dress. I looked amazing on my wedding day all thanks to Hijab Couture.

Hijab Couture Bridal 5

Deena · Married on 07/21/2018

Affaf seriously took my vision and brought it to life and more! She was able to create the most perfect turban that matched every detail, from lace and beading to stitching and accessorizing, to my wedding dress... without ever seeing my dress!! The turban was made in a way where it didn’t slide or move with dancing and partying! I even had her make me a veil that flowed seamlessly with the dress and turban! She was amazing to work with and took the time to hear every one of my crazy requests! I highly recommend her to everyone!

Hijab Couture Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Customary Attire, Hair Accessories, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hijab Couture Bridal 1
    Get $20 Off
    Get $20 off when you decide to work with us!

• Katy, TX 77494 See on map