Alvin Tuxedos & Formal Wear

Alvin, TX View map

Welcome and thank you for visiting Alvin Tuxedos! We are an independently owned and operated wedding formal wear company specializing in the tuxedo and suit sales and rentals. Located in Alvin, Texas, we primarily serve the greater Houston and Galveston region.

Owner and Founder David Jircik is well recognized in the formal wear industry with over 25 years of expertise. As a multiyear recipient of the Jim's Formal Wear Elite Retailer Award, you can rest assured that you will receive the highest quality of service in the industry.

Alvin Tuxedos will help couples find a striking, high quality tuxedo or formal suit to stand out on your wedding day. We will methodically plan each ensemble and accessories for your wedding party. We have large portfolio of real weddings for you to draw inspiration. Typically, the wedding party needing formal wear consists of the following:

• Groom
  • Groomsmen
  • Ushers
  • Ring Bearer
  • Father of the Bride
  • Father of the Groom

Designers Offered

Alvin Tuxedos offers over 80 styles of tuxedos and 400 accessory options. Our designers include the following:

• Michael Kors
  • Jean Yves
  • Allure
  • Stephen Geoffrey

Consultations and Fittings

Most couples typically enjoy browsing at their convenience at our online catalog www.alvintuxedos.com and then make a one hour appointment for consulation and planning. If available, please bring a swatch of material from the bridemaids dresses or any specialty color that you would like to accent so we can match your colors perfectly. With your list of those renting or purchasing formal wear, we will build a wedding concept so that you can visualize their attire. The first meeting typiically is just for planning--the groomsmen, etc are welcome come at the same time or at a different day if it is more convenient.

Pickup Schedule

The tuxedos or suits are typically ready three or four days in advance of your wedding. This gives ample opportunity to make in corrections if necessary. It is important to us that it looks right, and so we prefer to see each person try it on. Realzing that is not always possible, we also offer a service where we can mail their formal wear in advance.

Return Schedule

After the reception, everyone can relax over the weekend as their rentals are not due for return until the following Tuesday.

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Rentals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

Adam G. Married on 12/05/2020

Excellent and great communication

David was very humble and wiling to work with us on colors, sizing, and received our tux’s with plenty of time to make mixes if any pieces didn’t fit perfectly.
    Gaige Married on 10/25/2020

Excellent. Highly recommended

I recommend all my friends and family to David. Best fitted suit I’ve ever worn and not only is he professional and great at what he does, he also offers fair prices for amazing quality.

Alvin Tuxedos & Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you Gaige! I really appreciate the kind words! Best wishes for you and Gabby! I enjoyed seeing your pictures. You all looked great!
    Jordon Married on 10/03/2020

Excellent service

Can’t recommend David at Alvin Tuxedo enough! He went above and beyond. Everything arrived on time with no alterations necessary. He was very helpful, friendly and professional. He treated us like family!

Alvin Tuxedos & Formal Wear's reply:

Dear Jordon, you and Brent will always have a special place in my heart as you were my first wedding booking after the Covid-19 shutdown. I wish all the best for you in your new lives together!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

David Jircik
David Jircik
Owner and Founder

Thank you for checking out Alvin Tuxedos! I got my start in the mens formal wear business in our family department store--Wellborns in Alvin--back in the 80s. After we closed our family business of 93 years, within one week I launched my own operation in 2004. Through Alvin Tuxedos, I have now enjoyed over 30 years in the mens formal wear business, which has given me a unique perceptive to having seen an evolution of the entire wedding industry. I will personally measure you and your party, so you can relax and be confident that your tuxedo or suit will be the absolute perfect fit. I am honored to have received the Elite Dealer designation from Jim's Formalwear for over 20 years! I am also proud to be a member of the Bay Area Wedding Professionals, the South Texas Event Professionals, and Past President of the Alvin Rotary Club and the Alvin Community College Foundation. On a personal note, I have been happily married for over 24 years and have three beautiful daughters. We enjoy travel quite a bit so I will enjoy visiting with you about your honeymoon destinations. I look forward to meeting you soon!

2500 S. Loop Hwy 35 Alvin, TX, 77511
Location of (Alvin Tuxedos & Formal Wear)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding