2500 S. Loop Hwy 35, Alvin, TX 77511 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Alvin Tuxedos & Formal Wear

Welcome and thank you for visiting Alvin Tuxedos! We are an independently owned and operated wedding formal wear company specializing in the tuxedo and suit sales and rentals. Located in Alvin, Texas, we primarily serve the greater Houston and Galveston region.

Owner and Founder David Jircik is well recognized in the formal wear industry with over 25 years of expertise. As a multiyear recipient of the Jim's Formal Wear Elite Retailer Award, you can rest assured that you will receive the highest quality of service in the industry.

Alvin Tuxedos will help couples find a striking, high quality tuxedo or formal suit to stand out on your wedding day. We will methodically plan each ensemble and accessories for your wedding party. We have large portfolio of real weddings for you to draw inspiration. Typically, the wedding party needing formal wear consists of the following:

• Groom
  • Groomsmen
  • Ushers
  • Ring Bearer
  • Father of the Bride
  • Father of the Groom

Designers Offered

Alvin Tuxedos offers over 80 styles of tuxedos and 400 accessory options. Our designers include the following:

• Michael Kors
  • Jean Yves
  • Allure
  • Stephen Geoffrey

Consultations and Fittings

Most couples typically enjoy browsing at their convenience at our online catalog www.alvintuxedos.com and then make a one hour appointment for consulation and planning. If available, please bring a swatch of material from the bridemaids dresses or any specialty color that you would like to accent so we can match your colors perfectly. With your list of those renting or purchasing formal wear, we will build a wedding concept so that you can visualize their attire. The first meeting typiically is just for planning--the groomsmen, etc are welcome come at the same time or at a different day if it is more convenient.

Pickup Schedule

The tuxedos or suits are typically ready three or four days in advance of your wedding. This gives ample opportunity to make in corrections if necessary. It is important to us that it looks right, and so we prefer to see each person try it on. Realzing that is not always possible, we also offer a service where we can mail their formal wear in advance.

Return Schedule

After the reception, everyone can relax over the weekend as their rentals are not due for return until the following Tuesday.

Follow Alvin Tuxedos & Formal Wear on
jfw wedding party pic 2 51 987964 160935681436478

18 Reviews for Alvin Tuxedos & Formal Wear

Gaige · Married on 10/25/2020

Excellent. Highly recommended

I recommend all my friends and family to David. Best fitted suit I’ve ever worn and not only is he professional and great at what he does, he also offers fair prices for amazing quality.

Sent on 12/30/2020

Alvin Tuxedos & Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you Gaige! I really appreciate the kind words! Best wishes for you and Gabby! I enjoyed seeing your pictures. You all looked great!

Jordon · Married on 10/03/2020

Excellent service

Can’t recommend David at Alvin Tuxedo enough! He went above and beyond. Everything arrived on time with no alterations necessary. He was very helpful, friendly and professional. He treated us like family!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Alvin Tuxedos & Formal Wear's reply:

Dear Jordon, you and Brent will always have a special place in my heart as you were my first wedding booking after the Covid-19 shutdown. I wish all the best for you in your new lives together!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Alvin Tuxedos & Formal Wear FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
  • What is your return policy?
    Exchanges

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alvin Tuxedos & Formal Wear 1
    Groom Tuxedo Rental Free*

When you book your wedding through Alvin Tuxedos, the groom's tuxedo or suit rental is free with the complete rental of five additional suits or tuxedos.

Team of Alvin Tuxedos & Formal Wear

David Jircik

David Jircik

Owner and Founder

Thank you for checking out Alvin Tuxedos! I got my start in the mens formal wear business in our family department store--Wellborns in Alvin--back in the 80s. After we closed our family business of 93 years, within one week I launched my own operation in 2004. Through Alvin Tuxedos, I have now enjoyed over 30 years in the mens formal wear business, which has given me a unique perceptive to having seen an evolution of the entire wedding industry. I will personally measure you and your party, so you can relax and be confident that your tuxedo or suit will be the absolute perfect fit. I am honored to have received the Elite Dealer designation from Jim's Formalwear for over 20 years! I am also proud to be a member of the Bay Area Wedding Professionals, the South Texas Event Professionals, and Past President of the Alvin Rotary Club and the Alvin Community College Foundation. On a personal note, I have been happily married for over 24 years and have three beautiful daughters. We enjoy travel quite a bit so I will enjoy visiting with you about your honeymoon destinations. I look forward to meeting you soon!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 2500 S. Loop Hwy 35 Alvin, TX, 77511 See on map
    832-323-6032 (Phone number)
    Location of (Alvin Tuxedos & Formal Wear)